Add a Photo
Photos (55)
dannielle d.
dannielle d.
Brooklyn, NY

Once I start a bag it's so hard for me to stop until the bag is finish I love Swedish fish it's just so chewy and nice
Kim O.
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO

People on my Facebook page were saying these are the best candy to eat. Thankfully it was getting sampled at Super Target. I had a lot since I know the sample ladies. 1st it's so not like gummy bears or anything like a fruit snack. they are chewy and they get stuck between my teeth. Not sweet at all. maybe that's a good thing but not for me. I'll eat them if someone offers me any but I won't buy them.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Swedish fish the best gummy candy ever! The bigger size are fun too. Prefer Swedish fish over gummy bears.
emily c.
emily c.
sacramento, ca

I love these so so so much. I am a big fan of gummy candies and these are one of my faves.
areli v.
areli v.
Clarion, IA

Ill eat them if I really really feel like it but I don't really enjoy them they just don't have a taste I enjoy
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Swedish fish is so amazing! When they give it out for Halloween I get so happy because they're so tasty and fun to eat. :)
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY

A classic candy i used to buy all the time for few cents. They chewy and not bad taste.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Love love love, no sugar added snack. I can eat this whole bag by myself. I have nothing bad to say about these.
Kassie S.
Kassie S.
Cleveland, OH

Swedish fish, though they may get stuck in your teeth, may be one of the top candies ever. Knowing they aren't THAT bad for you, this is always what I choose when aimlessly munching in a movie theatre. Get rid of the popcorn and grab some Swedish Fish.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Warren, MI

Swedish fish have always been a favorite of mine! They are so chewy and flavorful! The only downside is they kind of stick to your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now