The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,415 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I like these but I can't eat too many or I won't eat them as much & I'll get tired of them.
I love the gummie swedish fish. I love the flavor. One of my favorites since I was a kid.
So sweet! like pure sugar in a chewy red fish shape! a delicious cavity waiting to happen
Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy
These are a classic childhood candy. You can't go wrong with a big bag of Swedish fish :))
You can never go wrong with these. Chewy, addicting little red fishies. Only problem is when the bag is empty.
Omg! I can get a whole bag of these! Gotta keep these away! I love the flavor! It has the right chewy texture!
One of my favorite candies...tastes a little fruity, and always tastes fresh from the bag!
These swedish fish are my favorite candy ever and they just taste so amazing and mhhhh I've always bought them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos