The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,284 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of the best candies out there. My wife and I love it. We pick it before most others.
Love these candy gummies! Not too sweet, but perfect for a snack! I could eat these by the gallon!d
Huge bag. I tried them for the first time and wasn't a big fan.They go bad quickly and are too chewy for me.
Such a classic and fruity treat. So chewy and well, addictive. I love them and recommend
Soft sweet fun candy to eat. everyone loves Swedish fish. keep then in candy dish all the time... fun candy.
Not my favorite candy, but everyone I know loves them so I usually keep some on hand. Very popular.
What else is there to say besides I love Swedish fish!!! The red ones are my favorite!!!
I don't like them at all. I can't stand the flavor and they are way too gummy and hard on my teeth!
I love the red ones so when they came out with a bag of only red fish it was a great day
Tastes good, not super sweet or bad for you. It gets stuck in my braces sometimes though... But yummy candy!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos