Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Leah P.
Leah P.
Mount Joy, Pa
I'm not a big fan of gummy candy but these have to be my favorite. I can eat some many Swedish Fish. I guess they are really addicting.
Kris L.
Kris L.
Dubois, Pa
Love everything about these!
I used to get them at a little candy store up the street even I was younger. Red is good, the yellow orange and green aren't my favorite. The people are my all time favorite but haven't found them in years!
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Go to candy of choice. I'm not even sure the "flavor" but it's SO delcious. My favorite is when you stick them in the freezer and then eat them.. Trust me.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Newport, KY
My childhood, in a bowl. Yumm.
I hope one day they can reduce their ingredient list and use more natural food colorings as opposed to artificial. Doesn't stop me from eating the though.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Portland, OR
These are gross. Don't like these. These are throw away candy. The youngest kid in the family ends up eating this.
Christie H.
Christie H.
Cumming, GA
I really love eating Swedish Fish because they aren't too much! They are the perfect light go-to candy snack! They also can great decorations for little kid's snacks or cakes! For example, pop a few of the fish in blue Jell-O and isntant fish bowl snack! So yummy!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Palm Bay, FL
Taste is great, price is great.
There is no other candy that can compare.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
Swedish Fish bring so many childhood memories to me. Being swedish I always only wanted swedish fish haha! The best!
Karissa O.
Karissa O.
Greenwood, SC
For people who love cherry flavored gummies exclusively, these are perfect.
Mimi T.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
I love chewy candy, and "red" has been my favorite flavor since I was a kid, so these red swedish fish are easily one of my favorites! I'm usually the only person in my circle who actively goes and buys them. Everyone else I know prefer not to eat them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?