Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christina M.
Christina M.
Livermore, CA

Personally I love buying the big bag of individually wrapped fish. It's amazing because then I can eat it when I want and not worry too much if it's been sitting open too long. Yummy!!!
jessica f.
jessica f.
Brighton, MI

They're amazing. Best taste, nice texture, and you get a lot for your money's worth. They make me happy :p
Jerlisa B.
Jerlisa B.

I am a fish eater and these fish definitely have a different taste, nice and sweet! This is not my go to candy but if they are around there's no doubt I will ask for some! If you like Chewy candy these are for you! Not sure if they've made different flavors yet or not, but they should!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Riverside, CA

I dislike this candy because it tastes nasty, and it gets stuck in your teeth. Not my cup of tea, but that's just my opinion. I know many people love this candy, that's been around for awhile.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
TUCSON, AZ

Classic treat. Still love these
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ

Swedish Fish are indescribably GOOD!!! SO YUMMY!! I've been eating these for years! Great for a quick chewy snack. :)
Teri L.
Teri L.
Phoenix, AZ

These are my favorite type of gummy and the only fish I will eat. I got my best friend and mother addicted to these. I just love them.
Aleyah W.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN

I preferably eat these in the winter, and put them in the freezer :D i get the taste better that way
Dennisse N.
Dennisse N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

These fish made my childhood amazing, best candy ever
Jennifer i.
Jennifer i.
Centereach, NY

I could eat these any where time or place, they are my favorite of gummy candies. I think I have to go buy some now
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now