Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Drew N.
Drew N.
Bowling Green, KY

I have never been so disgusted by a candy in my life. Absolutely no flavor and the texture is horrible. Gah, simply nasty. Save your money, folks. Really.
Lourdes E.
Lourdes E.
Chandler, AZ

Not too sweet but still super yummy! Usually gummy candies stick to my back teeth, but I have never had that problem with Swedish Fish!
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT

LOVEEEE SWEDISH FISH! These are a great snack, chewy and sweet! Delicious
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Racine, WI

They are amazing! There one of my favorite candies.There sweet but not over powering
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bronx, NY

Swedish fish were always the greatest candy as a child. We would have competitions and prizes would be a swedish fish. I still remember running to get them when they were 5 cents each at the candy store.
Bridget J.
Bridget J.
Ilion, NY

I love these!! One candy that I can't stop eatting! I buy these more than any other candy.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Atlanta, GA

Love these....can't eat just one!!!!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Little Rock, AR

These are a great candy! I have eaten them all growing up and they were sometimes not readily availible but my grandma could always find them.
Mark c.
Mark c.
New Rochelle, NY

Favorite candy they are a sweet they r perfect and don't hurt my teeth and go-to gummy candy
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga

Every time I go to the movie theater, I have to bring some Swedish Fish with me! These are some of my favorite gummy candies! They have a great, chewy consistency that isn't too sticky.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now