The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,961 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are a favorite in my family. We like they are individually wrapped and can easily be taken with us for car rides and camping! What a treat!
I hate these things.....seems like they have no taste at all and they stick to your teeth like crazy.
Tasty gummy candy! Always liked these since I was a child! Has such a great flavor and it's great to munch on :)
They're really not work the hassle of picking gummy fish out of your teeth. I think they're pretty bland as far as flavor is concerned.
I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect movie snack. They are my top choice when craving a chewy candy.
My mom got me addicted to these when I was a kid. She (we) ate them all the time. I don't buy them often anymore but when I am feeling nostalgic I buy a bag or two and they are still as great as always!
One of my favorite candys to eat at the movies. They are not too sweet, and not too sticky. Just right.
Swedish fish are one of the best gummies around! Super gooey and extremely flavorful!!!!!!!
I really don't like these candies. I have tried them so many times to see if my taste buds have changed but so far nothing has changed.
I really like Swedish Fish. I wasn't much a fan of them when they came as multiple colors because I only liked the red Swedish Fish but not that they come in red, I like them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos