The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,414 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Guilty pleasure. They're nice & soft but they do get stuck in between the teeth sometimes.
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! They aren't too gooey but aren't super stiff either!
I could eat this all the time. I grew up eating these. Very tasty. Very soft and chewable.
These are a good treat to have from time to time the assorted color ones are even better!!!
My whole family enjoy a this tasty treat! They aren't messy and taste great. Good for kids
Sooo good! Not to sweet either love the chewy ness!!! One of my favorite road trip snacks!
Swedish Fish!! So good, the kids and I race to get to these first. The flavor is wonderful
I like these but I can't eat too many or I won't eat them as much & I'll get tired of them.
Swedish fish are so yummy. So easy to eat that you think you have only ate one fish, but the whole bag is gone!
These are some of my favorite candy of all time, super sweet and they're shaped like fish.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos