The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These addictive little red fishes send me going crazy to get some. They are the most delicious fishes I have ever had in my life!!
My favorite candy since I was a tike. Love the portable size for a great price. Will buy over and over again.
Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candy! They are so amazing and I get them any chance that I can.
Bland and have no flavor and a weird texture. I'd rather waste my calories on something juicier and flavorful.
I love the unique flavor of Swedish fish! They are chewy and delicious and my favorite gummy candy. They are also in a cute shape.
One of the best candies out there. My wife and I love it. We pick it before most others.
BEST CANDY EVER!! These are my favoriteeee candies ever. They're very easy to find, and the best tasting thing I've tasted! 10/10
Huge bag. I tried them for the first time and wasn't a big fan.They go bad quickly and are too chewy for me.
Love these candy gummies! Not too sweet, but perfect for a snack! I could eat these by the gallon!d
Soft sweet fun candy to eat. everyone loves Swedish fish. keep then in candy dish all the time... fun candy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos