Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY

I love swedish fish! they're so chewy and soft. they can get really addicting though haha
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ

My favorite gummy candy! great for snacking at the movie theater. Has a sweet cherry/strawberry flavor. Very chewy!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Vancouver, WA

Love Swedish Fish!!! The red ones are my favorite but I miss the other colors (green, yellow, orange). Not sure if they are still made, haven't seen them in stores lately
Megan R.
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA

Yummy! I love their taste and I can probably eat an entire bag of Swedish fish. I have tried dipping them in chocolate before. Swedish fish are excellent in chocolate. Good! I see they have a variety pack of like whales and sharks now and other sea creatures. It's kinda weird, I can only eat the red Swedish fish. They also have a variety pack of different colors of Swedish fish. Just weird.Red is the best!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Ceres, CA

They are chewy and delicious. I love getting these when I have a sweet tooth craving. They are the only candy I can say are yummy and guilt free.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Pittsburgh, PA

Every trip to the store ends with me bringing home some
Lita C.
Lita C.
Baton Rouge, LA

This "candy" reminds me of those wax lips i used to get for halloween fun to play with but not worth the risk of dying from digesting wax. i bought this candy on accident in a rush my god kids wouldn't even eat it they swore i tried to poison them.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Ahhh, who doesn't love Swedish Fish?! I currently have the big bag and snack on them once in a while. They are gummy, fruity, and very chewy. I have always enjoyed Swedish Fish every now and then, definitely not a regular thing. I usually have to limit myself so I do not get a tummy ache.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.

I am addicted to these little fish candies. They taste so good.
Gayvin Y.
Gayvin Y.

Swedish fish aren't very good they are really dry and have no flavor. but they are great for other peeple that like that sort of thing
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now