Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love swedish fish! They are very addicting and once I eat one, I finish the bag.
Tate G.
Tate G.
I'm sorry if I upset anyone by saying this, but I greatly dislike Swedish fish. The flavor is too strong and doesn't taste right to me. Plus you can never get it out of your teeth. I don't know, I can't stand them.
maria a.
maria a.
I like to let these kind of melt in my mouth. I try not to eat the whole bag at once to let them last lol but its hard. I'm a candy fanatic
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
My roommate in college loved these so much. I never understood why, they just do not taste very good to me!
Hailie V.
Hailie V.
Mmmmm I love Swedish fish!! They taste amazing but the only downfall is that they get lodged in your teeth and it's so hard to get it all out!
Carly B.
Carly B.
Quincy, MA
I have loved these for years and years! Although there a little sticky they're my go to treat.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Somerset, KY
To me, these are a little on the expensive side. But they are delicious. Don't try to eat them cold.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
San Bernardino, CA
Every time I have one of these bags all I can remember is my childhood! These lil gummies are soo delicious especially on ice cream! And best part is that it's guilt free candy lol
april m.
april m.
Peru, IL
These are so good and they have been around a very long time. My son is 16 now and I still buy these for him, he is addicted to these. I think they are ok, but my son enjoys them.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Columbia, MO
Tastes good, not super sweet or bad for you. It gets stuck in my braces sometimes though... But yummy candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?