The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I don't like fish, but i definitely love Swedish fish! The only bad thing i have to say about them is they are extremely chewy, but that doesn't take away from the great taste!
Go-to candy for road trips, plane rides, ect. Perfect snack, but also deadly because once I start I can't stop eating them!
Swedish fish is so amazing! When they give it out for Halloween I get so happy because they're so tasty and fun to eat. :)
I am not a big fan of gummy candy but make the exception with these, good flavor and texture for a gummy candy
These are good but you can't eat a bunch of these because then they start to taste like plastic. I don't know why the aftertaste is what I get but its it pleasant.
These are nasty...what is the flavor? I really can not tell what it is. I will pass these up every single time for any other gummy treat.
Better than gummy bears! So much more flavor! You can get them in sea shapes also. The large traditional red ones are my absolute favorite.
I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway.
Swedish fish are my absolute favorite I can finish the whole bag in one sitting:) they taste so good and there so affordable I could buy them all the time! Whenever I want something sweet these candies are my go to..
Not my favorite candy, but everyone I know loves them so I usually keep some on hand. Very popular.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos