22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
<3 <3 <3 All I can say is that these might be my favorite candies ever. I try not to buy them because I eat too many.
A classic! One of our favorite candies to have on hand. Less calories and just the right amount of texture and sweet!
Love love love love Swedish fish! They are very sweet. They are a favorite in my family. You can never have too many!
I lvoe swedish fish! they are an odd candy but there is something about them that makes me unable to stop eating them
This candy makes me so happy! I like the fact that I don't have to search a bag full of gummies for the red candies!
This is a favorite candy and is gelatin free so it is also vegan! If you eat too many you'll get tired of it quickly
I love that they aren't too sweet. But they are the perfect softness, they don't get stuck in your teeth too often.
I love Swedish fish. They are sweet and easy to eat. My husband and I love to eat them with popcorn after a long day.
Biggest pregnancy craving! Could eat the huge bags of these weekly so addicting! Chewy tasty but absolutely amazing!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos