Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
State College, PA

Boy, these little fish are addictive! I can't eat just one small baggie, I have to have a pretty big quantity on hand! They are best when they are fresh and soft, yet still a little chewy. I hate when I get one that has been melted or the fish aren't soft, but they just stick to your top and bottom teeth.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL

Our family enjoys these on long car rides. Which to eat first, heads or tails!
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.

Swedish fish are just like the red sour patch kids without the sour. Really nice firm chewy texture and great flavor
Sydney B.
Sydney B.

These are really good. I use them to make candy sushi and they work really well. The taste is good.
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

I can't stand the taste of these let alone a bigger bag! The taste isn't sweet enough for me and the texture is too chewy. These just aren't for me.
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Las Vegas, NV

Every time I go to the movies I have to have these. So chew and sweet. Makes my mouth water thinking about them. LOL! Comes with just the right amount to settle your cravings. If you haven't tried these you really should.
angie480 m.
angie480 m.
North Carolina

I have never bought these the way I tried them was because during holloween they gave a lot of these and because of there name I was like nah I wouldn't eat them I would give them away . But one of my friends loved them she told me to just try them and if I still didn't like them then just to give them all to her so I did try them and they were okay not the best there are so many chewy candy that are 99% better I'll eat them if they give them to me but I wont buy them
Micki R.
Micki R.
Zanesville, Oh

My whole family love these delicious little fishy s. They are not too chewy just right texture so they don't get stuck in your teeth.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC

This is my go to candy when I want something chewy or gummy-like. So tasty and not too sweet, I love them!!
Eliabeth D.
Eliabeth D.
Ceres, CA

These are my favorite go to candy I love that they come in jelly bean form and that they have a pack that has blue, green, and yellow fishes.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now