Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN

Delicious, addictive, no nutritional value, sticks to your teeth goodness!
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Idaho Falls, ID

Deliciously sweet and perfect! Inexpensive and low in fat and calories. My favorite snack! I ate bags upon bags of these during my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend Swedish fish to any gummy candy lover
Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX

I love Swedish Fish! They are so sweet and I love gummy candies. I'm a vegetarian and the fact that there is no gelatin in s plus for me! Will always be a favorite of mine.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI

Swedish Fish are the best snack! Whether you just have a craving for them or want a sweet snack to take to the movie theater. They are a great combo of sweet and chewy. DELICIOUS!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

Buy this in bulk or in little packets. It's delicious either way. This is another classic and one that cannot be imitated.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

These soft and sweet candy fish have been a favorite since I was little. I always find myself staring at the bag because of how exciting it looks. I can never deny one of these babies.
Jean K.
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA

We love these at my house. i like the firmer texture as compared to other gummy candies. My son likes the cherry flavor.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Heath, OH

I think that these are amazing1 they are chewy and fruity and everyone else in my family loves them too!
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Elmhurst, NY

These fishes are amazing. they always make me feel better. it's chewy and delicious.
heidi v.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love the small fish more than the larger Swedish fish. I also prefer the pain old red ones over the multi colored ones. Plain old childhood classic. Love
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?