Add a Photo
Photos (52)
christine m.
christine m.
Bronx, NY

This candy is a winner in my home from my three year old to me!! i just can't resist! Soft, chewy, sweet, and simply delicious
Laura T.
Laura T.

So yummy, family favorite! Cheap too!! My kids love them, can't stop eating them!
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA

Swedish fish are so good! You can bite into them , they can melt in your mouth, you can eat the whole bag! The berry flavor is to die for.
dannielle d.
dannielle d.
Brooklyn, NY

Once I start a bag it's so hard for me to stop until the bag is finish I love Swedish fish it's just so chewy and nice
Marlysha M.
Marlysha M.
Kissimmee, FL

Every time I buy these I always get the biggest bag possible I absolutely love these little fish
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Love these. They have the right amount of flavor, not to mention the perfect texture. Not to gummy and not to hard. Definitely not sticky but chewy. The best ever. Light calories and sugar. They are great for all ages.
Reyna M.
Reyna M.
Fresno, CA

I thought these were like gummie bears. Nope they just tasted like plastic gummy flavor. It was so gross.
Laura V.
Laura V.

Yum! These are so delicious! They chewy and soft and have great ! I don't know anyone who doesn't actually them. That's how yummy they are! :)
Katrianna M.
Katrianna M.
Brighton, CO

I could Seriously eat an entire bag of these. That are amazing. The mini ones have to be my favorite though, it doesn't seem like your eating as much 😉
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY

I love Swedish fish! I can't tell you why they are so addictive but they are. I have a stash on my desk at the office and my co-workers and I finish off a bag in no time. Constantly needing refills. We are all SF addicts.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now