The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Can't go wrong with classic Swedish Fish. Super sweet and chewy. Usually gummy type treats irritate my stomach, but these did not.
I have a serious problem with these: I can't stop eating them! Super addictive and tasty.
I love it! It's chewy but not too much, it can be too sweet when you eat a lot at a time.
Very good product. Tasty and sweet. Do not like how sticky they get to your teeth however
These addictive little red fishes send me going crazy to get some. They are the most delicious fishes I have ever had in my life!!
Awesome flavor with a different twist on gummy candy. It has a slight cherry type flavor.
Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candy! They are so amazing and I get them any chance that I can.
My favorite candy since I was a tike. Love the portable size for a great price. Will buy over and over again.
I make my kids my own version of Ocean Water and add some Swedish Fish to their cups. They love it!!
I cannot get over the waxy taste these candies leave in your mouth, let alone on your fingers. They used to be delicious.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos