Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ken W.
Ken W.
Salem, NH

So full of sugar and so bad for my teeth, but these are so delicious and chewy!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC

Swedish Fish are my absolute favorite gummy candies, hands down! I really hate that got introduced to them because they're soooo addicting. It's hard to just eat three and then stop. I usually wind up scarfing an entire bag. :\
I love both the bags containing all red fish as well as the multicolored bags. For many years I loved Sour Patch Kids candies and these taste exactly the same but without the citric acid sour powder over the top. Excellent candy.
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
Paducah, KY

The fish that is sooo delicious.. Swedish fishes! lol they aren't only chewy but the flavor is great! I can never stop at only eating a few.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Yummy sweet candy. It's a tasty little treat we indulge in every now and then.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Independence, KY

Delicious! One of my favorite candies. So cute and small (:
stephanie v.
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA

Even though these candies get stuck to my teeth, they're oddly satisfying to eat. They aren't very sweet, which means I can eat more than I probably should. The texture is quite strange: hard at first, but then it gets sticky and chewy after the first bite
Savanah B.
Savanah B.
Guam, GU

Love this sweet, chewy candy! Good to snack on if you are having a sweet tooth plus FAT FREE!!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Lorain, OH

You can not only eat one of these. Thank goodness you can get them in a smaller bag.The kids love them and so do the adults.
Jasmynn H.
Jasmynn H.
Caseyville, IL

Swedish Fish are the way to go when you want sweet something to snack on, it has a great taste and unlike most candy is very affordable for the taste. Off brands don't even compete with these sweet treats. I would purchase these any time I went to the store if I could.
Britney D.
Britney D.
New Bedford, MA

I love this candy, It's so good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now