Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Paulene D.
Paulene D.
Oceanside, CA
I would give these an A rating if I had always had good luck buying a bag that was at its peak of freshness. Once they get not so fresh on the shelf they just aren't as good. But when they are fresh they get an A+++++
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH
Amazing. Unless you have braces.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Bend, OR
I love this candy! I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but they are so much better than gummy worms. Maybe because they are not sticky and gooey.
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Ohh god don't my kids love it sound crazy but we going everyweek to buy for watch movies and enjoy the family more Candies πŸ˜ƒ
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Soft and fruity,these are one of my go to treats at the movie theatre.I don't by the big bags for at home because I would eat them all.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Muncie, IN
Not my favorite candy, but everyone I know loves them so I usually keep some on hand. Very popular.
Erica C.
Erica C.
I love Swedish fish! Only problem is they get seriously stuck in your teeth. But they are so delicious it doesn't even matter
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Vero beach, FL
These are amazing! I cannot stop eating these when I have them. They are so addicting and the flavor is so good! Everyone should buy these! πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
Woodbridge, VA
I find these little fish to be highly addictive. They are definitely one of my favorite candies.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
I have loved these since I was a little girl. These are so delicious and I can't get enough of them. I love when these are in the vending machines at school because it for sure will get me through any class.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?