22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Airplane snack that everyone loves! Such a unique flavor and a classic. I love sweets and these are easy and no mess.
These are a classic. So delicious, but so bad for me. I love the flavor, and would eat them all the time if I could.
One of my favorite candies of all time! I can easily eat half a bag without thinking! Very chewy with a cherry taste.
My daughter's favorite since she was little. Nice soft chewy cherry deliciousness! We always fight over the last one!
I started eating Swedish fish when I was a kid. At that point they were a penny each. They still taste as good today.
Whenever I want something sweet and chewy but not sour I go with these. Especially since they're my fathers favorite
These are my favorite candy. I never used to be too interested in them as a child but I love them most definitely now
Swedish fish is the by far my favorite type of candy. they are quite big but contin fewer calories than most candies
These are amazing! one of my favorite gummies. They are so chewy and the flavor is great! need a giant bag of these.
So sweet and chewy! I prefer the smaller size versus the large fish. Both are delicious, just a personal preference.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos