Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.
I was never really a huge fan of these before. I don't mind them now. They're pretty good, but I don't think I would just sit and eat them constantly.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Swedish fish is my favorite gummy candy! I always go through an entire large bag by myself they are so good!
Marlysha M.
Marlysha M.
Kissimmee, FL
Every time I buy these I always get the biggest bag possible I absolutely love these little fish
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX
It taste super good BUT I have yet to find any other flavors. Same old gets boring
ana m.
ana m.
Tulsa, OK
When i first got these candy i thought they were not going to be good because they were hard and just had a weird texture! but when i tried it it was soo good no I'm like addicted to them!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
I can eat these things by the bag in just one sitting if I wanted to! They are seriously my favorite candy
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Antioch, IL
I love Swedish fish. They have a great flavor and they are chewy but not sticky
Paige H.
Paige H.
Marietta, GA
Sorry! I know all my friends love these, but I cannot stomach them. I really like gummy bears but these are nothing like those. They are not even close. They taste more like licorice. I think they are low calorie though, so that is a plus!
KIM H.
KIM H.
You just can't have a few. before i know it i have eaten most of the bag. very tasty! i only like the red ones, the colored ones just aren't as good
Rym Y.
Rym Y.
Woodbridge, VA
I really dislike these. They have a weird plasticy taste to them. Usually I love any type of gummies, but with this one.. Not so much.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?