Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.

I am addicted to these little fish candies. They taste so good.
Nachelle H.
Nachelle H.

Perfect movie candy. It's really chewy and may get stuck in your teeth but Its still one of my faves.
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Warrington, PA

These are my favorite candy in the world and I love them. They have such a great flavor and the texture is ok. Buy these if you don't have them or have never tried them.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID

I do not care for Swedish Fish. They don't have very good flavor, they stick to your teeth so bad and I don't like all of the red dye.
annette d.
annette d.
Palm City, FL

I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS YOUNG GOIGN TO THE LOCAL CANDY STORE WITH A QUARTER AND I WOULD COME HOME WITH ALL SWEDISH FISH THEY BRING BACK MEMORIES. THEY ARE LIKE POTOTOE CHIPS YOU CNT EAT JUST ONE I FINISH THE WHOLE BAG EVERY TIME I GET THEM WHICH IS OFTEN I LOVE THE FLAVOR OF THESE THE CUTE SHAPE THEY ARE IN. THEY ARE INEXPENSIVE WORTH GETTING
Emily P.
Emily P.
Madison, NJ

I love these! They're extremely addicting and I could easily eat a whole bag in a matter of minutes. They're flavor is not a typical candy flavor, so they will never get old.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Ahhh, who doesn't love Swedish Fish?! I currently have the big bag and snack on them once in a while. They are gummy, fruity, and very chewy. I have always enjoyed Swedish Fish every now and then, definitely not a regular thing. I usually have to limit myself so I do not get a tummy ache.
Alynna N.
Alynna N.
Tucker, GA

Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Swedish fish the best gummy candy ever! The bigger size are fun too. Prefer Swedish fish over gummy bears.
Allison B.
Allison B.

One of my absolute favorite candies. They may get stuck in your teeth, but thats just saving it for later (;
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now