The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,960 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love this sweet, chewy candy! Good to snack on if you are having a sweet tooth plus FAT FREE!!
A favorite go-to candy for road trips or for a trip to the movie theater. great taste, don't stick to your teeth. hard to not eat too many.
Amazing one of my favorite candies hands down! I like that even though they have been out for so long the taste has not changed over the years which is awesome as a customer! I like buying it at any store which is also nice that it can be found in so many places!
I am not a fan of this candy. I don't like the flavor, and I don't like the texture. They taste like they have a chalk-like hard film over them. They're don't have the soft gummy texture that gummy-bears have. I know a lot of people that love these but I'm not a fan.
These were what everyone wanted when I was in high school. They are great when they are soft but when they get hard its def too chewy
Go-to candy for road trips, plane rides, ect. Perfect snack, but also deadly because once I start I can't stop eating them!
My favorite snacks to sneak in to class! Has an amazing taste and the shape goes with the name so well!
I am not a big fan of gummy candy but make the exception with these, good flavor and texture for a gummy candy
I do not care for Swedish Fish. They don't have very good flavor, they stick to your teeth so bad and I don't like all of the red dye.
These are nasty...what is the flavor? I really can not tell what it is. I will pass these up every single time for any other gummy treat.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos