Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Meagan F.
Meagan F.

So so so soooo good! One of my all time favorite candies. They're literally addicting. I just hate how much they stick in your teeth.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co

I totally thought I was a weirdo for liking swedish fish, but I'm not alone! I have such a sweet tooth, but I like the flavor of these alot.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Crystal Lake, IL

These are my go to candy, no matter what time of year.
Karlee L.
Karlee L.
Minneapolis, MN

These are so good i have one almost everyday :)
Jastina B.
Jastina B.
Marietta, PA

My husband loves loves theses he has to have them all the time.once you have one you will eat the whole bag.
nicole p.
nicole p.
youngstown, OH

I live Swedish fish. They are a snack that is always super yummy. I like the smaller ones the best.
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.

Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX

These gummy fishes are OK. They have a great flavor BUT I don't like that they get stuck in my teeth
Teri A.
Teri A.
Vancouver, WA

These are my vice. I like chocolate. But I LOVE Swedish Fish. They provide just the right amount of sweetness. Not too little and not too much.
Brigitte N.
Brigitte N.
Sacramento, CA

Maybe it's because I like fish, maybe because Swedes but I love Swedish Fish. A classic, delicious candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now