Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lori H.
Lori H.
Springdale, AR

Swedish fish are one of my favorite sugary candies. I like the small one best!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Salt Lake City, UT

I remember going to the movies when I was a young teen and I would always wanna get these. I don't know why they aint my favs. I guess they are alright.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.

My weakness! Selfishly I have to hide them in my house so my kids don't see them otherwise I have to share. Tasty and not overly sweet.
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA

I am OBSESSED with Swedish Fish. The perfect non-chocolate candy for me! I love how they are not too gummy, yet not hard. The flavor can't be beat, although I'm not even sure what flavor I would call this! (How odd is that . . . I want to say it's fruity? Almost like strawberry but not quite?)
Kayee B.
Kayee B.
Midlothian, TX

Has no taste, but if you like to chew this is the candy for you!!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Ahhh, who doesn't love Swedish Fish?! I currently have the big bag and snack on them once in a while. They are gummy, fruity, and very chewy. I have always enjoyed Swedish Fish every now and then, definitely not a regular thing. I usually have to limit myself so I do not get a tummy ache.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Rochelle, NY

I LOVE THIS CANDY SO MUCH! it's so chewy and the flavor is so unique from other candies I've had. I do not really like the multi-colored swedish fish, just the original color. I go through these bad boys like no tomorrow! If you haven't try them before, please do! you won't regret it! :)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL

I LOVE Swedish fish. Not just any gummy fish will do, they must be Swedish fish. Not only do they taste delicious but they are also Vegan! How awesome is that!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

I used to be obsessed with these. The flavor is delightful, and there are enough in every package to last a while. I don't eat these as often as I used to because they get stuck in my teeth and it is painful. They are very chewy, and as they get older they get harder and chewier.
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA

Best candy ever i love making my candy sushi with these my man thinks they are cute and funny
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now