The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Not my favorite, but I know people who love them. The quality is good, but the flavor is not for me.
Perfect size! Great chewy texture love that they sell bags with just the red Swedish fish
These are one of my favorite chewy candies! I love the flavor and I could eat a whole bag by myself!
Yummy yummy yummy!! My kids and my husbands favorite treat!! Brings back so many memories
I was never big on these but had a friend who LOVED them! It was his number one favorite candy by far
Classic candy, great for recipes, my family loves them. Great taste, definitely recommend
I make my kids my own version of Ocean Water and add some Swedish Fish to their cups. They love it!!
Best candy for those sweet cravings you get. I love the jumbo sized ones, I feel like they are sweeter.
Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candy! They are so amazing and I get them any chance that I can.
I have a serious problem with these: I can't stop eating them! Super addictive and tasty.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos