Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE

One of the best candies ever invented!!! Best movie snack candy ever! The price is always great! They are sweet but not too sweet and just a great snack to have. I have these regularly. If you haven't had these, you are missing out!!
Holly M.
Holly M.
E Pittsburgh, PA

It is always a blast from the past when I eat these. Use to be only able to get them at the penny candy store, now they are most anywhere. The price is great. I love the chewy sweet flavor. Always my got to candy. Low on fat as well.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy… Ever. They have a unique flavor and texture and nothing else compares. They are delicious and inexpensive. They are also not too terrible and sugar or calories if you want to sweet snack.
Roeni A.
Roeni A.

These are my favorite candies ever and they come in all red ! That is the dream of any kid ever haha. If I buy a big bag of this don't be surprised if it doesn't last longer than a day. My entire family enjoys it even my grandmother
Kait T.
Kait T.

I love having Swedish fish for my sugary snack. They're my favorite gummies to chew on and fish are my favorite. They taste great but the only thing people might have problems with is that it sticks to your teeth every now and then.
Charlie C.
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN

My favorite candy next to recees. Swedish fish are fish shaped candies that taste a bit like cherry Jell-O. They do not have the consistency of gummy worms as they hold their shape better. Also pretty cheap compared to other candies.
Ty D.
Ty D.
Philadelphia, PA

I used to eat / steal these everyday from my dad that these were so good. I think of think basically every time I see them. They make me happy and just very content. Plus the fact that they are fat free makes it triple times better.
Libby W.
Libby W.

Swedish Fish are amazing. They're just the perfect blend of gummy and flavor. The packaging is fun and eye catching. However, I would recommend have more diverse flavors, even if they are tasty. The flavors are all kind of the same.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook , Il

Oh my! I will eat this entire bag myself. My sweet neighbor buys them for us because they do not sell them at the warehouse store we go to and I will forever love him for it, ha! Really though so good. Bring me back to my childhood.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

The only downside to this product is that they're pretty pricey. If you're into chewy candy this is for you, as these are pretty gummy. They are quite delicious and not sure what they really taste like they remind me of fruit punch.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now