Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cedar rapids, Ia

Love swedish fish candies! They are not overally sweet and I don't believe their is another brand that has a similar product. Has great flavor and does not leave an after taste. I will grab them every so often! I would highly recommend them!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA

I love Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the flavor. I usually eat them by theirselves but every once in a while, ill eat them with a Cadbury chocolate bar (has to be Cadbury) because the flavor combination is out of this world delicious!
Kathleen-Mae R.
Kathleen-Mae R.
Union, NJ

THIS IS THE BEST CANDY YOU WILL EVER HAVE. If you don't like tough textures, or don't feel like putting in a bit of jaw work to get this chewed up, then don't get it. BUT, you'll be missing out on the best candy in the world sooo you decide.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC

These are by far one of my favorite chest candies EVER!!!! They have a great cherry-ish taste, and when they are fresh they are so addicting. I grew up eating these and I will remain purchasing as long as they are around. Great great snack.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Malvern, AR

Love love love love LOVEEEEEEE these things. The flavor is fantastic and they taste so wonderful. There's nothing else like these literally. I'm addicted to all things candy and fruit snacks and I have no clue of anything like Swedish fish.
Julia M.
Julia M.

Another favorite candy of mine. I enjoy because the flavor isn't super over the top. Very chewy. I've only enjoyed this candy for a few years but it easily became a favorite. I have a bag maybe once every few months when I go to the movies!
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV

These are perfect for s sweet tooth. They are very soft and chewy and i eat whenever i have the chance. They very, very affordable and the flavor is beyond great. For anyone who buys them will probably come to the store again to repurchase.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Fort Worth, TX

These were my favorites as a kid! I don't eat as much anymore because I'm more cautious of sugar. They have a great flavor and are the perfect amount of gummy. I like the red only pack the best, rather than the pack that has all the colors.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Midland, AR

I absolutely love these! Just a warning, they may be fat free, but they are high in sugar, however that doesn't stop me from enjoying them on a regular basis. I could eat them everyday. I would definitely recommend if you enjoy gummy candy!
EmilyAnn J.
EmilyAnn J.
Bethlehem, PA

We used a big bag of these at my dads birthday party. Everyone loved them. Easy to use bag and can easily keep closed after initially opening. It's nice to be able to keep them around for a while without worrying about the candy going stale
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?