Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA

An excellent snack for going to the movies or at home watching TV. The gummy fish can make any evening a little but better. If you eat too many you may get a bit of a waxy feeling on your tongue, but they are prefect in moderation!
Vivien F.
Vivien F.

Favorite movie snack to just throw in my bag and go. Price is cheap and you can get them in smaller boxes. A simple little candy that is so good: definitely rebuy all the time. Only thing is I don't like how it sticks to your teeth
Holly G.
Holly G.
Washburn , WI

Delicious and super addicting soft and chewy fish shaped candy! Not only do kids love them. But so do adults! They have a smooth feel to them and they are very soft. They are not sticky when you chew them either. Love Swedish Fish!
Ladii D L.
Ladii D L.

I love and hate it. It taste great but so gummy.. feels like you can rip off a tooth ( my daughter actually did when her tooth was loose, she bit it and came right off). Buy with caution, make sure you have noting loose on there !
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN

These are great gummy candies with a good flavor! I don't eat them often, but I do enjoy them. The only thing I don't like is they get stuck easier in your teeth than other gummies. They are worth the purchase for the great taste.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Ramona, CA

Swedish fish are really delicious and a great candy to munch on. Even better is the 7lb bag you can buy that's meant to share with friends but is best hidden in a draw where you can savor them all yourself without having to share.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CANDIES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. Seriously delicious. So sweet. So flavorful. So nicely textured. The only issue is that I'm a vegetarian and I sometimes feel bad about hurting the lil fishies when I bite them
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Leominster, MA

I don't know how anyone could not love Swedish Fish!! They're my favorite candy so far. So chewy and they have such an awesome flavor. It's somewhere between cherry and strawberry, but it's so unique that you can't quite place it!
Kath T.
Kath T.
Brooklyn, WI

Swedish fish have been around a long time, but a recent surge in availability prompted me to buy a bag. I had forgotten how good they tasted. They tend to stick to the teeth, though, and I prefer leaving mine out to harden a bit.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Swedish fish is definitely one of my most favorite candies on the market it's great because they are highly affordable. I bought mine at target but you can get yours at any drugstore near you I recommend that you go pick these up
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now