BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Mary R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Awesome but too much for one person! Don't do it! Greta for parties or tris with the kids. These are the smaller fish about an inch big - easy to eat by the handful! Still all the same great flavor.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I love Swedish fish in small doses. Too many and your mouth just starts to feel weird. I often buy the tiny ones rather than the larger ones for events and activities. I do enjoy them a lot though!
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
This has always been one of my favorite candies. I probably get a bag every week from walgreens. They often have sales, but even when i don't I still buy them. I often get them at Costco or Sam's.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
My favorite candy is anything chewy and fruity. Swedish Fish are no exception. They are a nice change from the normal fruity chews. They are a little harder and have a unique flavor, kinda cherry.
Jess C.
ANN ARBOR, MI
Try parting these away from me as a kid, and it would have been the last thing you do. Unfortunately I can't really eat too many of them anymore, but they are hands down the candy of my childhood.
Christina M.
Swedish fish are my weakness! They're chewy and always stick to my teeth so I wouldn't eat them if I just had dental work or if you wear braces. The flavor is unique, they taste like Swedish fish!
Patty V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Swedish Fish are the all-time best candy for the movies. They are fresh, fruity, delicious, and chewy so they don't make any noise in a quiet movie theatre. I want to share my bag, but I never do.
Alyssa M.
My all time favorite chewy candies. Loved these for years and 20 years later, they're still the same as I remember. Not too chewy, and don't get stuck in your teeth too bad. Delicious fruit flavor
Jessica W.
This is my all time favorite candy. The flavor is amazing and unique. The texture is soft and gummy. Overall, this product is so iconic. Swedish fish are tied to so many of my childhood memories!
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are a great snack for our house as we have a two year old who I always worry about choking on hard candies so I stretch them out so they are thinner and then he can easily chew them.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?