Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Grace M.
Grace M.
Abilene , TX

I love Swedish Fish they are awesome. Not only the taste great but they are always soft and chewy, with a thin outside coating of sugary goodness. I can't stop at just one. They are awesome.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Pleasant Hill, Ca

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They are a staple in our house. They are on every trip and always on hand. Gotta love the Swedish Fish.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
State College, PA

My parents always get me swedish fish as a gift for holidays and I'm very content with that. i love these, even though eating too many will make me sick. although this are super sticky and hard to eat, they will always have a place in my heart.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA

Swedish fish are adorably yummy :) I love them and i would love a voxbox of them haha<3 no but seriously they are cute and tasty :3
Canney C.
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY

Nice snack. Sweet but not too sweet. Really chewy though and gets hard really easily.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Peabody, MA

Another one of my favorite candies. So sweet and chewy, I could eat these all day. Once you start eating them you can't stop!
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
Visalia, CA

Absolutely love thes!their a lil hard to find sometimes,as not all stores sell them:/ tried the other type of gummyfish😯 definitely not even close to these!I like the chewyness!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Reno, NV

I absolutely love sewdish fish I have been eating them forever. I love the original and multicolored kinds.
Missie J.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA

I love these and have since I was knee high. I like them alone or with my beer. My kids love them just as much.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.

I will NEVER get my fill of Swedish Fish candies! I could eat a whole jumbo bag of these candies MYSELF over the course of like 2 days! They are ridiculously PERFECT! Love love love!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now