The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Simple and tasty. A classic candy. If only they would remove the articulate color and flavoring and replace it with natural ones...
I love Swedish Fish! They're very sweet but not unbearably sweet. I could eat bags and bags of this stuff because they are so good.
Ah I love these candies. When you want something chewy they are perfect because they are just sweet enough to curb that sweet tooth
This candy is probably my all time favorite. It's a sweet and chewey candy it's delicious.
My favorite candy . I can eat this all day though it would be bad for you ! But yummy ...
My youngest son and I love these. Sticky sweet and very flavorful, they do stick to the teeth a bit which I took away one star for
I love Swedish Fish. They're gummy, sweet, and delicious. Not to mention, they remind me of my best friend.. which is also sweet.
One of my favorite candies!! Chewy and sweet. Not too hard or too soft, they're perfect!!
Can't go wrong with classic Swedish Fish. Super sweet and chewy. Usually gummy type treats irritate my stomach, but these did not.
I've loved these ever since I was a kid, the flavor is unique and they are always soft and chewey, definitely a favorite for life!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos