Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Drew N.
Drew N.
Bowling Green, KY

I have never been so disgusted by a candy in my life. Absolutely no flavor and the texture is horrible. Gah, simply nasty. Save your money, folks. Really.
Lourdes E.
Lourdes E.
Chandler, AZ

Not too sweet but still super yummy! Usually gummy candies stick to my back teeth, but I have never had that problem with Swedish Fish!
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.

They used to be my favorite ad a child and I just can't eat them all the time anymore.
Stacia C.
Stacia C.

I hate Swedish fish. I don't know why. I've never liked them. Maybe it's because they get stuck in my teeth or the taste of them. I don't know.
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Racine, WI

They are amazing! There one of my favorite candies.There sweet but not over powering
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bronx, NY

Swedish fish were always the greatest candy as a child. We would have competitions and prizes would be a swedish fish. I still remember running to get them when they were 5 cents each at the candy store.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

One of my favorite snacks! They are a fat free candy, so I even feel okay about eating them!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Little Rock, AR

These are a great candy! I have eaten them all growing up and they were sometimes not readily availible but my grandma could always find them.
Mark c.
Mark c.
New Rochelle, NY

Favorite candy they are a sweet they r perfect and don't hurt my teeth and go-to gummy candy
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Streamwood, Il

Either my mom or me always have some in the house, my two boys even love them. They are supper addicting!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now