Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Mandee A.
Mandee A.
Really love this candy a ton.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Saint Henry, OH
I like Swedish Fish but they aren't my favorite candy. I usually wouldn't pick Swedish Fish over many other candies but they still taste good.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Moscow, PA
They are an old favorite of mine! Not too sweet but auditioning. You can buy them in huge bags but that might be dangerous! Lol in a good way.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Buy this in bulk or in little packets. It's delicious either way. This is another classic and one that cannot be imitated.
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
Gary, IN
This was my favorite candy as a kid !
Soooooo Addicting !
Megan L.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like Swedish Fish. I wasn't much a fan of them when they came as multiple colors because I only liked the red Swedish Fish but not that they come in red, I like them.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
All of my friends rave about these, so I know they are very popular, however, they simply aren't my favorite gummy. I don't love the flavor and wish they had more variety.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Very yummy! I always get cravings for these and every time, they hit the spot.
Lina S.
Lina S.
Naperville, IL
I'm not actually a big fan of Swedish Fish. They have a kind of boring and dry flavor. However, I can't stop eating them once I start. They're addictive!
JEANINE F.
JEANINE F.
There is no stopping at 1 or 10 unless that's all that's left in the bag. These are the candies you keep eating and eating and eating...
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?