Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Love the red ones! They are sweet and chewy...the rest of the flavors I love for sharing!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Overland Park, KS

I love swedish fish. They're so delicious and they're a fat free food, so i don't feel terrible eating them.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.

Love chewie candies, and these are bomb! Sometimes hurt my jaw if I eat too much though....
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Unadilla, NY

They remind me of my father. He loves them and when I was a kid we used to always buy them at the corner store and eat them together. It kind of reminds me of my childhood
Lina S.
Lina S.
Naperville, IL

I'm not actually a big fan of Swedish Fish. They have a kind of boring and dry flavor. However, I can't stop eating them once I start. They're addictive!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Hyattsville, MD

How can you not like the classic swedish fish? Delicious and chewy.
Anniesha H.
Anniesha H.
Loganville, GA

If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Swedish fish the best gummy candy ever! The bigger size are fun too. Prefer Swedish fish over gummy bears.
merri B.
merri B.
Garland, TX

I have loved the red swedish fish since I was a kid! I used to get them at Walt Disney World from the candy shop on main street! So chewy and delicious!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Bethany, LA

These were one of my least favorite candies when I was a kid, and this view hasn't changed. I didn't enjoy the flavor, and the texture was awful! They stick to your teeth and build up a layer of gummy material that won't budge.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now