Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Sha S.
Sha S.

I used to hate these but then I got a random craving for them and they have been my favorite candy ever sincd
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL

This was my childhood favorite gummy candy. I couldn't get enough of them. Still love them till this day.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite snacks, I'll always buy just one for 10 cents at a deli because I crave them. I've gotten the bigger packs now and it's still just as good. These snacks are best when they're soft and not too chewy.
Beatriz Z.
Beatriz Z.
Boulder, Co

A little upset finding out they weren't made in sweden! (joke) but still one of my all time favorites, great to snack on
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY

Best snack, but if I eat too much I get sick. ahaha
Melissa  B.
Melissa B.
Blue Springs, MO

Love this candy, it's great to decorate a cake with or just to eat right out of the package, yummy.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Dundee, MI

Best Candy EVER.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Usually when I crave candy I want chocolate! But when I want what I call a "chewy candy" this is my go to!
Maya W.
Maya W.
Plano, TX

I find these candies to be very polarizing and I personally hate the taste, but they are perfect for decorating cakes and the like!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL

These candies are ok. I get a craving for them once in awhile, but I never really liked them. This was my moms favorite candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now