Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Nebraska

So Addicting! Allergic to Chocolate so these have been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl! :)
Drew N.
Drew N.
Bowling Green, KY

I have never been so disgusted by a candy in my life. Absolutely no flavor and the texture is horrible. Gah, simply nasty. Save your money, folks. Really.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Streamwood, Il

Either my mom or me always have some in the house, my two boys even love them. They are supper addicting!
Lourdes E.
Lourdes E.
Chandler, AZ

Not too sweet but still super yummy! Usually gummy candies stick to my back teeth, but I have never had that problem with Swedish Fish!
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Racine, WI

They are amazing! There one of my favorite candies.There sweet but not over powering
Carine C.
Carine C.
brampton, ontario

This candy is great its sweet and chewy what i love!!
Sabra G.
Sabra G.

Go to candy of choice. I'm not even sure the "flavor" but it's SO delcious. My favorite is when you stick them in the freezer and then eat them.. Trust me.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bronx, NY

Swedish fish were always the greatest candy as a child. We would have competitions and prizes would be a swedish fish. I still remember running to get them when they were 5 cents each at the candy store.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Little Rock, AR

These are a great candy! I have eaten them all growing up and they were sometimes not readily availible but my grandma could always find them.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Palm Bay, FL

Taste is great, price is great.
There is no other candy that can compare.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now