Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Tarah S.
Tarah S.
Jamestown , NY
Best chewy candy there is! It doesn't stick in your teeth like other chewy snacks, and the taste is superb.
melissa l.
melissa l.
Kimball, MI
Swedish fish are the best i remember going to the store and asking my mom if i could get them she let me almost evey time
Cori S.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
I love Swedish Fish I also eat them and I can never stop eating them until they are gone the red have also been my favorite but I also like all the others ones as well
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
They say they are soft and chewy but every time ive got them they are hard and gross. Don't recommend these at all. Waste of money
michelle i.
michelle i.
Gallitzin, PA
Best things to eat growing up, my mom and I buy them every time we see them. They are also great to have as a in between meals snack not that many calories in them which is great.
Teri O.
Teri O.
Great gummy treat to snack on. They taste great and don't get hard and stale as quickly as other brands
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, Fl
Let me begin with the fact that I love fruity and gummy candy, however this doesn't fall in that love spot. They have this distinct taste that was just not good. I'll stick to my Starburst, trolli gummies, and skittles etc.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Burlington, MA
I like to squish them around in my hands to warm them up and stretch them out!
Allie F.
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT
These are so chewy and delicious! They come in a smaller size... but I love the bigger ones. Mmm! Definitely recommend!
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Marlton, NJ
Swedish food has a delicious flavor to it and is a unique candy that you cant stay away from. The fact that its fat free is just a plus. A plus that you don't feel guilty about ;). If you haven't yet you must try it out!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?