22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My husband and I love the swedish fish taste great and make great snakcks...........................................
One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
I remember eating this candy when I was a child. It's delicious, but be ready to have some of it stuck to your teeth.
Swedish fish is my favorite chewy candy, I can't even explain the flavor but damn it's good. And it's very affordable
The best candyou in the world. Don't eat too much but it's hard not to . They taste great and are small- perfection!!
I don't know if it's because i grew up eating these but I can never seem to get enough and they always hit the spot.
There's not other snack on the market like this treat. Great flavor! Great price! Just make sure it's a fresh bag :)
My kids love them, I can't , I have try them multiple times each time I can finish eating it, they taste weird to me
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos