The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,431 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I remember eating these growing up and still to this day. One of my all time favorite candies!
My all time favorite candy! Can't be the off brand either, somethinf about the texture! *drool*
I love Swedish fish,they remind me of my child hood and they remind me of all the fun that I shared with my friends
I always but Swedish fish for traveling. Everyone always fights over then and the bag is usually gone very quickly.
Classic candy! Childhood favorite, just the right amount of chewy goodness!
All time favorite treat. So good to have when you have a sweet tooth. I hide them so I can have them all to myself.
Love Swedish fish! They remind me of being a kid and at the baseball fields! Yum! Done on this
One of my absolute favorites! Every time I eat them it feels like a throwback to my childhood.
Yum! Who doesn't love this classic chewy candy? Not overly sweet, but hits the spot when you've got a sweet tooth.
Soft, chewy, and in my opinion, my favorite of the gummy candies. Only issue is when they get stuck in your teeth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos