The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these not only are the fish shapes fun but they Taste great too! A Solid alternative candy to chocolate.
This candy is probably my all time favorite. It's a sweet and chewey candy it's delicious.
Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was a child. You can't just eat one. How sweet it is. So good.
I just love Swedish fish! I always buy a bag like this and sneak it into the movies.
I absolutely can not stand these things. I hate hate hate hate hate them. I don't recommend them to any one!!!!
My favorite candy in the whole wide world! I could eat tons and tons and still wouldn't get tired of eating it
To hard! Maybe it's just me or the ones i have purchased are probably older or something but ya i am not a fan.
Nothing can beat Swedish Fish in the world of gummy candy. They're always very satisfying.
I love how chewy these candies are. As long as you don't mind candy being stuck in your teeth, you'll enjoy eating these.
Swedish Fish are a great treat! Excellent if you're looking for something chewy and sweet!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos