Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Izabelle D.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, Florida
MY FAVORITE CANDY! I love the chewyness as well as how cute the little red fish are. I don't know how some people don't like them. I could eat them all day!
Diana D.
Diana D.
Sacramento, CA
Yes, i bite the heads off first! I also buy the big back with the intention of sharing-which I never do. There are usually opened bags under the seat in my car because I do not dare bring them in the house. I am grateful that they made ALL RED packages too! Such a great treat!
Allisha M.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
These are good but they get to me after a while. I can only eat a few at a time which is probably a good thing.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Smithfield, PA
I really really love swedish fish. i have been eating swedish fish ever sense i was i little kid. swedish fish is my all time favorite gummy candy. they are awesome....
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Brownsburg, IN
These are really good, but the original brand is my favorite because they have more flavors.
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite gummy candy! great for snacking at the movie theater. Has a sweet cherry/strawberry flavor. Very chewy!
Susannah Y.
Susannah Y.
Forest Park, IL
Um YEAH! Swedish Fish takes me back to being a kid and buying them at the counter for a penny each - those days are gone. However the taste is still there! These are one of the best old time candies that are still around.
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
My friends love these, but i find them too hard and chewy. I prefer softer fish. They remind me of licorice.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I could eat a whole bag of these if I didn't have self control. It's one of those candies that I think I should not like, but I can't stay away.
Marina O.
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
I absolutely love these candies and so do my kids. The texture is a little more firm than regular gummy candies and that's why I like them. I also really like that they are not too sweet, but just enough to satisfy sweet cravings
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?