Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

One of my favorite candies that never get old. They are tasty, non sticky, and addicting. My kids enjoy them too. They are also reasonably priced. Youre never too old for a swedish fish
Michele C.
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL

Our family enjoys these on long car rides. Which to eat first, heads or tails!
Eliabeth D.
Eliabeth D.
Ceres, CA

These are my favorite go to candy I love that they come in jelly bean form and that they have a pack that has blue, green, and yellow fishes.
Mairead D.
Mairead D.

Swedish Fish have been a favorite of mine since childhood. I like how they're not too sweet.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bloomington, MN

I can't quite put my finger on it...but, I have never liked these. They get stuck in my teeth and that powdery coating that is on each one to keep them fresh bothers me...lol. I might just be crazy... but, definitely not one of my faves.
Laura M.
Laura M.
eagle lake, tx

I used to be skeptical just because of how this candy looks until I actually tried them . They really have a unique flavor. I really cant explain the taste. They just taste great.
Anita L.
Anita L.
El Monte, CA

I don't really like swedish fish. It's too sweet and sticky.
Lourdes E.
Lourdes E.
Chandler, AZ

Not too sweet but still super yummy! Usually gummy candies stick to my back teeth, but I have never had that problem with Swedish Fish!
Shari F.
Shari F.

Ahhh, the good old days! These gummy fish are so good and the perfect amount of sweet and chewy, but not super sticky. These are such a good memory of summer nights and baseball season candy!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

These are good my go to when I'm on my period except for chocolate and salt and vinegar almonds
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?