The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Has been one of my favorite candies since I was little. Swedish fish have such a unique flavor that's super addicting. I love putting them in the fridge so they're a little chewier. Definitely buy these whenever I can.
My dad used to love these things. At first I didn't quite understand. Then I grew up. They're pretty good if you like gummy candy with a good but not overwhelming flavor.
Let me begin with the fact that I love fruity and gummy candy, however this doesn't fall in that love spot. They have this distinct taste that was just not good. I'll stick to my Starburst, trolli gummies, and skittles etc.
I would have given these 10 stars if I could. They are my all time favorites! Do not be fooled by the knock offs. Nothing is even close! The original red are the Best!!
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite treats when I am craving sugar. As a kid, I remember receiving these in my Halloween bag. This candy is an oldie, but goodie!
My boyfriend loves these and makes my uy him some every time we go shopping and if i tell him no then he sneaks them in
I never seen this kind of Swedish fish box before must be before my time. But, I just love it
These cannot actually be purchased in Sweden. They are often times too hard and not very gummy. They do not have much of a real taste.
Theses are soooo good my go to candy i even had my boyfriend convinced once they tasted like actual fish so that he wouldn't ask for any of mine (; but now that he has had them he has become addicted too
When I travel, this is my go to snack! I have eaten Swedish Fish since I was a young child. I love the sweet chewy candy!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos