Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kiley A.
Kiley A.
Jessup, MD

SO so so good! It brings me back to summer at the beach. I think they are a very underrated candy. Taste awesome.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL

No matter how old you are, you will love these!
Stephani R.
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN

I really love these. I hadn't had any in a whole and I saw them at the store. I grabbed a bag and so glad I did. Yummy!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Ballston Spa, NY

These are so addicting! My father cannot get enough of these. They aren't too chewy like a gummy which is nice, perfect texture!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT

I love these sweedish fish! It reminds me of my childhood. I like that there is the option of smaller packs that keep them fresh and soft longer.
Mykenzie M.
Mykenzie M.

I use to hate these as a kid now I think they're great. I actually had a bag the other day.
Sabra G.
Sabra G.

Go to candy of choice. I'm not even sure the "flavor" but it's SO delcious. My favorite is when you stick them in the freezer and then eat them.. Trust me.
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO

Whenever I buy this candy, I have to buy extra because my boyfriend and I end up eating the whole bag in one sitting. :) Really good candy.
Jade M.
Jade M.
San Diego, CA

I can never get enough of these! I don't know why but they are soooo addicting!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Massapequa Pk, NY

Swedish fish are the perfect candy for any occasion! I literally can eat these all day long. They are sweet but totally not overly sweet. Gotta eat them fast or else they will start to stick to your teeth!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now