The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,430 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Perfect candy when you want something sweet and chewy. Plus they're not over powering in taste.
I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies.
These are both mine and my dads favorite candy ! They taste amazing and are so soft and chewy !
My kids love them, I can't , I have try them multiple times each time I can finish eating it, they taste weird to me
Yum yum! great way to transport yourself back to your childhood and the sweet treat is a bonus
I love sweedish fish so much!!!!!!! i would probably die without them they are just that yummy
I love these. There is no other gummy to compare flavor wise. A classic candy. Love the flavor.
Omg i would go crazy with this bag!!!!.............................................................................
OMG i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove swedish fish they are so freaking good i love them
I remember eating these growing up and still to this day. One of my all time favorite candies!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos