Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Allison V.
Allison V.
St Augustine, FL

No other gummy candy comes close to how delicious Swedish Fish are. It always bothers me when other no name companies try to imitate them. They NEVER taste right and leave you disgusted. Swedish fish are always in our home candy stash and were even in ourwedding candy buffet.
Karisa L.
Karisa L.

These candies are sooo good! One of my favorites!
Mikkell M.
Mikkell M.
Blackwood, NJ

I love swedish fish they do get caught in my teeth but i think they taste better when they are fresh if you open a bag and go back to it later the fish are hard and don't taste as good.
Marina O.
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA

I absolutely love these candies and so do my kids. The texture is a little more firm than regular gummy candies and that's why I like them. I also really like that they are not too sweet, but just enough to satisfy sweet cravings
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Idaho Falls, ID

Deliciously sweet and perfect! Inexpensive and low in fat and calories. My favorite snack! I ate bags upon bags of these during my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend Swedish fish to any gummy candy lover
Danica Y.
Danica Y.

When I was sick my dad bought me this giant bag of Swedish Fish. Embarrassingly, I finished almost two pounds of this delicious candy in under 2 weeks. I love how soft and chewy they are. And I can't get enough of the addicting fruity flavor. Swedish Fish is my favorite candy!
Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.

I love this candy, can not eat these in front of my kids though or they will finish the pack before i can even get to my second one.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA

I love gummy candies, but Swedish Fish are my least favorite of all the gummies. They're not as chewy and are much harder to get out of your teeth. I give it a C.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Yummy sweet candy. It's a tasty little treat we indulge in every now and then.
Teri L.
Teri L.
Phoenix, AZ

These are my favorite type of gummy and the only fish I will eat. I got my best friend and mother addicted to these. I just love them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now