Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Is it weird that I'm 18 but still like to play with these candies before I eat them? They're so good. Fruity, chewy and delicious...plus lots of FUN!
Jena M.
Jena M.
San Francisco, CA
I was never a huge fan of Swedish fish until... I realized this was the best candy for people who hate every other flavor in the bag except the red one. Swedish fish are all red and the same cherry like flavor that's not too sweet. It has a bit of a waxy texture that I love.
Alanah T.
Alanah T.
Fort Bragg, NC
Whether I'm at a movie or sitting at home watching one, these are my favorite! I grew up on them due to my dad being highly addicted to them.. haha. Now I know why!!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
I like swedish fish, its got the basic taste of a regular gummy snack, they're not bad but they're not my favorite! i would like it more if they had a variety of flavors!
cassandra j.
cassandra j.
Iowa City, IA
Love eating these at the movie theatre! This is my go-to candy when I am not feeling chocolate
Sonja M.
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
One of my all time favorite candies. I could eat them continuously for days. They're sweet and who wouldn't love a whole bag of red flavor?? lol
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
New Bedford, MA
I have been recently eating this candy for a while and I actually really like it. I use to not like it because, well, I never even tasted it ! I just though it was nasty because of the name! But it turns out that they are really good. I like that its a chewy candy though. This candy is kinda to chewy though, which I really don't like. But over all this is really good.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY
Love this snack! Not too sweet and satisfies my craving for a sweet treat. Even if you leave them out for a bit...they are still great. Slightly tough, but the sweetness is still there!
Blessing N.
Blessing N.
Clinton, MD
I love chewy candies, so this one was a winner for me. It's so tasty especially for those who have a sweet tooth like me.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Yummy chewy sweet sugar
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?