The Best Gummy Candies: 17K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,857 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This has been one of my favorite candies since childhood. I love the unique texture and flavor.
Very chewy, but a yummy flavor, and cute packaging, very affordable, and cute fish gummys.
Tasty. i like the taste and the shape of the fish is very fun. its really hard to eat just one.
My family loves Swedish fish. It's also my husband's favorite candy. A bag like this doesn't last long in my house.
Delicious, old-time family favorite. Cherry and chewy, the only problem is it getting stuck in your teeth (but it's really no big deal).
You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the gummy texture and the sweet cherry flavor!
My boyfriend and my favorite candy. So delicious and chewy. The perfect amount of sweetness that isn't overwhelming.
Swedish Fish are so addictive and definitely one of my favorite candies. I will easily take down a whole box or bag in one sitting. YUM!
These are extremely delicious. I'm not a big fan of gummy candy but I love these little fishes.
I love you a million red Swedish fish. No really though. Swedish fish are my all time favorite.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos