Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Lacey W.
Lacey W.

Swedish fish always have been and always will be one of my favorite candies. I always get them because they're soft and very flavorful.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL

Love these at the movies. They are filling though.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Green bay wi

One of my favorite candies, they are so sweet and chewy. One of my favorite childhood candies and will always be a favorite!
Zoe V.
Zoe V.

An amazing treat that tastes the best. I love them so much. They are nice and chewy with an awesome taste. :)
Elena H.
Elena H.
murrieta, CA

Absolutely love Swedish fish!! I like that they are soft yet gummy but don't stick to your teeth!! great flavor too.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Dekalb, IL

I love swedish fish! I also enjoy the colorful ones because those come in different flavors such as cherry, lime, and lemon. Its the best!
Emily F.
Emily F.

Ugh these things are one of the nastiest candies ever. They taste like children's medicine! And the texture is so weird.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Chippewa Falls, WI

I really like these they are gewy goodness and they are fun to share with others
Rym Y.
Rym Y.
Woodbridge, VA

I really dislike these. They have a weird plasticy taste to them. Usually I love any type of gummies, but with this one.. Not so much.
Laura T.
Laura T.

So yummy, family favorite! Cheap too!! My kids love them, can't stop eating them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now