Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

I never seen this kind of Swedish fish box before must be before my time. But, I just love it
christine m.
christine m.
Bronx, NY

This candy is a winner in my home from my three year old to me!! i just can't resist! Soft, chewy, sweet, and simply delicious
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Unadilla, NY

They remind me of my father. He loves them and when I was a kid we used to always buy them at the corner store and eat them together. It kind of reminds me of my childhood
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY

I love swedish fish! they're so chewy and soft. they can get really addicting though haha
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

They're okay, but they're REALLY chewy and sticky; they get stuck to your teeth, your gums, your fingers, each other. It's just kind of a hot mess. Plus they don't even taste that good. I'd prefer to go for something that's sweeter and has multiple different flavors.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

Ah may zing.... perfect gummi candy is the Swedish fish. they are fun to soak in alcohol and eat on their own
Emily P.
Emily P.
Madison, NJ

I love these! They're extremely addicting and I could easily eat a whole bag in a matter of minutes. They're flavor is not a typical candy flavor, so they will never get old.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY

I actually don't like Swedish Fish I don't believe that it has enough of a flavor.
Stephani R.
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN

I really love these. I hadn't had any in a whole and I saw them at the store. I grabbed a bag and so glad I did. Yummy!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI

Low fat, great flavor! I LOVE Swedish fish. These are my go to snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now