Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Karissa O.
Karissa O.
Greenwood, SC
For people who love cherry flavored gummies exclusively, these are perfect.
Maressa H.
Maressa H.
Jacksonville , Fl
This is one candy that will never get old for me.. no matter what they are my comfort candy. take me back to the days when you could buy them for under 50 cents..
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Texarkana, AR
These fishes are so addictive I absolutely love them and I never get tired of them.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE
Swedish Fish are the most delicious gummy candy ever. They definitely have the capacity to get stuck in your teeth, but it doesn't even matter, because they're so dang good.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
I've found this to be one of the most polarizing candies. People either love them or hate them. Lucky for me, I think their sweet fruit taste and hard yet gummy texture completely satisfying.
Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
Love the simplicity of these sweet little fish. I like the fact that the different variations, i.e. sizes taste the same unlike some other candies. One of my favorite candies
Samaria F.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
I love chewy candy and these are top of the line! They are a pretty old candy but they are sweet and fruity! I lvoe them and they are sold in a nice sized bag at most dollar stored!!!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I love swedish fish! They would be an "A" if they were consistent in texture / flavor when I buy them, even when I buy them from the same place twice I feel as they are never quite the same - sometimes they are harder (or softer) and sometimes they have very little flavor, not quite sure what's going on there but nevertheless I continue to buy and enjoy them.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I used to eat this in high school, all the time. once was a favorite candy of mine, truly never gets old.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite snacks, I'll always buy just one for 10 cents at a deli because I crave them. I've gotten the bigger packs now and it's still just as good. These snacks are best when they're soft and not too chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?