The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,870 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish they are mine and my fathers favorite we used to send them to him while he was deployed. I still love them...so good!!!
I love swedish fish they are so good and have an absolute great flavor.just talking about them makes me want one now
These are also one of spouse's favorite candies. I'm okay with them, but they are kind of weird.
These get so addicting I'm not sure what it is but I guess it's just that they are not too sweet
Swedish fish my absolute favorite candy . I love having these laying around the house so my kids grab and go
I absolutely love Swedish fish!! They have an awesome taste and are easy to eat. a favorite for my daughter as well!
This has always been a fave candy from my childhood the flavor is good they do get stuck on my teeth but i still love to eat them anyways
My fav since I was a little girl! I love Swedish fish so much very good flavor and very adorable
My favorite candy as a child and now. cant beat the taste and the nostalgia. and their fat free!
Nothing better then chewing on a few cute little fish to satisfy that 3pm sugar crash!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos