Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Heather R.
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL

Who doesn't love swedish fish? Childhood memories :)
Britney D.
Britney D.
San Francisco, CA

I love these. I try to not eat them too often, but they are one of my favorite sweets. they are so good!
Arianna H.
Arianna H.
Fayetteville, NC

SWEDISH FISH IS THE BEST TBH
its perfect to put on Frozen Yogurt
Taylynn C.
Taylynn C.
Colorado Springs, CO

These aren't the best candy. They make my stomach hurt and get stuck in your teeth really easy. Not the easiest to chew either. If you have braces I wouldn't recommend them.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY

If they wouldn't use red dye I could eat more of these. I have actually ate so many I got hives so bad I was in the hospital from these. LOVE the flavor, HATE the dye!
Haley G.
Haley G.
Mineola, NY

These fat free low calorie gummy treats are great when you need a sweet fix but don't want to ruin your diet!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Berkley, MI

These little things are delicious and have been around for ages. I love the flavor better in these than in any other gummy type candy.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.

These things are super chewy! They don't have an overly sweet taste, which I like. The only thing that keeps me from gobbling these is how they stick to your teeth. I have to WORK to keep these out of my teeth. lol.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Little Rock, AR

These are a great candy! I have eaten them all growing up and they were sometimes not readily availible but my grandma could always find them.
Ellie H.
Ellie H.

My favorite candy great flavor kind of like cherry. The cute fish with details on them are accurate and aren't that chewy sticky or can melt.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now