Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Dekalb, IL

I love swedish fish! I also enjoy the colorful ones because those come in different flavors such as cherry, lime, and lemon. Its the best!
Morganne J.
Morganne J.

I loooooooove sweedy fish
That's what my little brother calls them we sit and eat them all day they are great
Addie B.
Addie B.
Wichita, KS

These are some of my favorite candy of all time. They're made with something similar to a wax base so they don't contain gelatin, making them a vegetarian friendly candy! Plus they're fat free!
christine m.
christine m.
Bronx, NY

This candy is a winner in my home from my three year old to me!! i just can't resist! Soft, chewy, sweet, and simply delicious
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are one of my fav candy. its not too sweet & its chewy so i just really love them!
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA

Swedish fish are so good! You can bite into them , they can melt in your mouth, you can eat the whole bag! The berry flavor is to die for.
dannielle d.
dannielle d.
Brooklyn, NY

Once I start a bag it's so hard for me to stop until the bag is finish I love Swedish fish it's just so chewy and nice
laura z.
laura z.

I liked these a lot they actually had a pinnacle liquor after it which was my absolute favorite drink with lemonade! love these candies.
Mera G.
Mera G.
Santa Monica, CA

By far my favorite gummy snack!
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Love these. They have the right amount of flavor, not to mention the perfect texture. Not to gummy and not to hard. Definitely not sticky but chewy. The best ever. Light calories and sugar. They are great for all ages.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now