BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Sherrie J.
Fort Mill, SC
This size bag is so worth it. You can share and save some. These are just sweet enough and chewy. My kids love these.
Devynne S.
Jersey City, NJ
Caution: Extremely addicting! :) I like to keep the big bag around to grab a little handful on the go. It easily seals so it doesn't go stale... not that I keep them long enough to go stale anyways! :)
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL
These little red fish are soo addictive! They are just the right amount of chewy but in a soft not sticky way that i can easily eat a bag without realizing it.
Whitley B.
Decatur, IL
Swedish fish are amazing! They can also be used for fun party ideas and give awayz that can go with a certain theme.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
These are the best party food ever. If you want to have people over, have these laying around because people of all ages absolutely love them. They are so good and great food to share.
Judy H.
My Granddaughter loves these. They have a good fruity flavor. She gave some to her uncle one day. When he asked her why she gave him some. She said your going fishing you need these.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: Bag
I've introduced so many friends to this candy and all of them have became addicted to Swedish fish after trying them. They are soft and chewy and you can't have just one.
Breanna D.
I love Swedish fish so much! The bug bags from Costco are the best buy! Yummy Yummy Yummy!
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA
These are gummies, but not chewy, like regular gummies bears. They are more soft and sticky. They are all cherry flavor and taste wonderful.
Theresa A.
I mean who didn't grow up eating Swedish fish? One of the best chewy fruit candies ever made that has not changed in my lifetime. My favorite place to eat these are at the movies.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?