Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alana K.
Alana K.
Sylvania, ohio

I absolutely looooove swedish fish. they are so delicious, chewy (but not that gross gooey where it immediately sticks to your teeth, and flavorful. The red ones are my favorite because they taste less artificial than the others (and are yummier).
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK

I love these things... i found them in a 3 pound bag the other day and shared them with coworkers.. yum!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Once you start eating these, you can't stop! They are so good and a nice treat to chew on at work. Definitely chewy but delicious! Room temp is best, chilled they get hard. I accidentally left them in my lunchbox at work and waited until they returned to room temp.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
TOLEDO, OH

This candy is wonderful! I love them and could eat them all day long! I have to fight for them with my boys lol!
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO

Whenever I buy this candy, I have to buy extra because my boyfriend and I end up eating the whole bag in one sitting. :) Really good candy.
Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX

I love Swedish Fish! They are so sweet and I love gummy candies. I'm a vegetarian and the fact that there is no gelatin in s plus for me! Will always be a favorite of mine.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Dallas, TX

Love getting these at the movies! They don't give a funky taste in my mouth mixing with popcorn.
Marian M.
Marian M.
Altamonte Spg, FL

These fishes are so good but sticky so i guess that what makes them fun. I usually suck on them before chewing them because their flavor is so intense. I can definitely eat the whole bag.lol
Kasey K.
Kasey K.

I used to eat these all the time a year or so ago, but then just all of a sudden got tired of them. I still know that I like them. They are chewy and yummy, and remind me of childhood. I also like their ocean series, that has different ocean animal shapes and flavors. They are pretty cheap. The only con is that they stick to your teeth, and are hard to get off without brushing.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
West Warwick, RI

Love swedish fish! One of my favorite candies since I was a child.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?