Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Warrington, PA

These are my favorite candy in the world and I love them. They have such a great flavor and the texture is ok. Buy these if you don't have them or have never tried them.
Izabelle D.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, Florida

MY FAVORITE CANDY! I love the chewyness as well as how cute the little red fish are. I don't know how some people don't like them. I could eat them all day!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Merced, CA

My favorite candy . I just love how this candy isn't hard candy, its soft and not too sweet and sticky. I wonder how they did it?
Angela L.
Angela L.
Keller, TX

These are one of my favorite candies. I love the flavor and the consistency...but yes, they do get stuck in your teeth.
Chantal C.
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS

I like to eat these little guys with popcorn! It sounds weird but it is really good!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Grandview, TX

Swedish Fish (the red ones) are a great, classic choice when it comes to the candy aisle. I love eating them right out of the box or using them in fun food crafts with the kids. Paired with other snacks-these become the "raw fish" in "sushi" and "float" in Jell-O cups for summer parties.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Concord, Nc

I don't get sweet tooth cravings often, but when I do I love Swedish Fish. They're so good but so addicting! I like them more than other gummy snacks because Swedish Fish don't have that overpowering "gummy" flavor to them like most others. The only thing I will warn against is how awful they get stuck in teeth. Not cute.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD

I'm not a huge fan of gummy candies, but Swedish Fish are by far my favorite! They are not too sticky & gooey, and the flavor is great!
Haylie H.
Haylie H.
Abbeville, LA

My husband and I love this candy. We could eat it till we get sick. Its so good! This is the number one candy we sneak into the movies
Meghan C.
Meghan C.

My all-time favorite candy!!! They are so tasty and are perfect for any mood that you are in!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now