The Best Gummy Candies: 17K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,861 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My fav since I was a little girl! I love Swedish fish so much very good flavor and very adorable
I don't understand why people hate Swedish fish. They are my guilty pleasure haha. They can get stuck to teeth though
I'm not a big fan of a lot of candy but Swedish fish are always a go to when I crave sugar.
It is hard to beat an old-fashioned and original Swedish Fish. The gummy texture, the cheerful coloring, their kind gummy faces. So good.
I love swedish fish. When I am craving them, no other gummy/candy will do; just give my my fish.
This has always been a fave candy from my childhood the flavor is good they do get stuck on my teeth but i still love to eat them anyways
I love swedish fish they are so good and have an absolute great flavor.just talking about them makes me want one now
These are also one of spouse's favorite candies. I'm okay with them, but they are kind of weird.
These get so addicting I'm not sure what it is but I guess it's just that they are not too sweet
My husband loves these, and I do too. They're delicious and fun to eat. I just hate that they get stuck in my teeth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos