Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Quenisha B.
Quenisha B.
Columbus, GA
They are delicious duh. I can't say much more than that they are good to eat. No bad comments from me they can't get any better let's just hope that they don't tr to change it up. :)
Faith C.
Faith C.
My mom buy these all the time, but she buys the big bag. they never last long in the house they are gone with in 3 days.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
I loved these as a kid and still do very unique flavor and they are fun for kids we use to do math problems with them then eat them after
Jay M.
Jay M.
Sacramento , Ca
I love Swedish Fish! I buy bags of them all the time when I shop at Walmart. I also find them at the dollar store, can't beat a box of fish for a dollar! My husband does not like gummy candy at all, this is the one type of gummy he will eat and ask for more. Lol Yummy cherry flavor. I've been eating them since I was a kid. :)
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Not tasty to me ..like rubber. i just cannot eat these ..
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Texarkana, AR
These fishes are so addictive I absolutely love them and I never get tired of them.
Devin V.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
Swedish fish are really good! They have a sweet almost cherry like taste and are fun shaped with a soft chewy texture. The only downfall is they ALWAYS get stuck in my teeth.!
donna t.
donna t.
Meriden, CT
My husband will not go to the movies without his Swedish Fish.He loves them and thinks they are the perfect snack.
Nani T.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
These were my absolute favorite gummy candies as a child, and I still love them to this day! They taste so good that I still find myself looking for them every time I go down a candy aisle.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Different from most gummys, less gummy and more of a slight chew. Perfect for those who like only the red flavored candies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?