The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is such a yummy candy..many people underestimate this but this is prob one of my fav candys right now
I can nibble the whole package in one seating, that's how good it is. I love the flavor and I'd eat it whenever i get my hands on it. It's one of my favorite snacks. I bought this at the nearest grocery store and it's not really expensive too. Definitely gonna buy more!
I like Swedish fish because they are chewy, and not gummy like gummy bears/worms. They have a great flavor!
This is my favorite candy! I can sit down and the whole bag is gone before I even know it! It takes like a sour patch kids without the sour just the sweet! So delicious
Great candy at a great price. First time I tried these were when I bought them while shopping for furniture at Ikea and I was surprised how good they were, I would buy them again and am glad that we stopped and grabbed some in the first place. Try them!
These are really good, they have a good flavor, and are the chewy consistency. There is a good amount of Swedish fish in one bag.
Soft and really good flavor. The mini and regular size are always good and the package is good. Maybe they need to make a sealable bag.
I love Swedish fish.. I have loved them since I was a little girl. I still eat them right now today . its a must try.. I get them from the gas stations as well as walmart
There very good but they got a bit weird over time they have this weird texture to them now they do have good flavor but I don't know they changed . Still a good candy.
These candies are not only nostalgic to me because my dad loved them, but because they are awesome. They remind me of maybe a cherry flavored gummy but not as chewy. They are super affordable and you get a lot for what you pay. It's easy to find since you can find them at pretty much any grocery store
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos