Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Port Charlotte, FL
These are so gross. They taste like jellied cough medicine.
Penny D.
Penny D.
Yulee, FL
These are my absolute favorite candy. I love them! Soft chewy yummy goodness. and now my daughters love them too!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
These have always been my moms favorite and they've become mine too! I cannot stop eating them when I get them!
Stephani R.
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN
I really love these. I hadn't had any in a whole and I saw them at the store. I grabbed a bag and so glad I did. Yummy!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
When I want something sweet, I usually turn to Swedish fish!! they are one of my favorite candy's. I am not sure what it is about them but they are perfectly sweet and not too gummy or chewy.
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, Ca
Swedish fish are yummy! they're a bit odd to me cause they're kinda flavorless until you you start to chew into the candy. its super chewiness is one of my favorite things about them!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Durant, OK
I used to not like these little gems when I was younger. Now I crave them always. They're delicious and hard to resist. When I see a bag of these in my mum's shopping bag, I practically salivate because I know they're for me. Hehe.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
My mom use to take me to buy these when i was a kid. You could buy like a handful for a few cents. These are one of the few candies from when i was little that still tastes the same!
Robin B.
Robin B.
Brooklyn, NY
Keep doing you, swedish fish.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Obsessed with Swedish Fish! Favorite type of gummy for sure.
I have a great recipe for a really good Swedish Fish Martini or shot! Yummy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?