22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are indescribably GOOD!!! SO YUMMY!! I've been eating these for years! Great for a quick chewy snack. :)
One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
My wife couldn't survive without her Swedish Fish, she eats them often and we have a bag in the cabinet at all times!
Many people dislike these but I am obsessed! I use these for teacher treat bags and to snack on. Highly recommended.
A GO TO present between my boyfriend and I. We love to keep candy jars filled & this is always a staple in our house.
I lvoe swedish fish! they are an odd candy but there is something about them that makes me unable to stop eating them
Not many people love swedish fish but i do! they are entertaining, gummy, and simply just the right amount of sweet!!
The best gummy candy because it's not too chewy and taste sooo good. They're not overwhelming in their flavor either
This is the candy of my childhood, the fruity flavor, the chewiness, the shape of the fish - all make a great candy.
I absolutely love Swedish fish!! They have an awesome taste and are easy to eat. a favorite for my daughter as well!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos