Add a Photo

A child hood favorite
Irina B.
Irina B.
Kensington, MD

Frankly, I don't find them all that appealing. They're almost flavorless, get stuck in your teeth, and why are they called 'Swedish'??????? I just don't get it!!!
Yomna A.
Yomna A.

I LOVE swedish fish....so yummy and just perfect....
Sheree J.
Sheree J.
Roanoke, VA

Love me some Swedish fish!! Can't eat just one.. :o)
michelle i.
michelle i.
Gallitzin, PA

Best things to eat growing up, my mom and I buy them every time we see them. They are also great to have as a in between meals snack not that many calories in them which is great.
Corey H.
Corey H.

One of my favorites! I love gummies, so these have a special place in my heart. They do get stuck in your teeth at times, but you forget all about it because of how addicting they are!
Yolandra B.
Yolandra B.
Wilmington, DE

This was my first candy ever and it still tastes great! I'm a big fan of gummy candies and cherry flavor, so these are perfect. For those who are a fan an live by a Rita's, definitely check out the Swedish Fish flavored italian ice, you won't be disappointed!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Little Rock, AR

These are a great candy! I have eaten them all growing up and they were sometimes not readily availible but my grandma could always find them.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI

Swedish Fish are the best snack! Whether you just have a craving for them or want a sweet snack to take to the movie theater. They are a great combo of sweet and chewy. DELICIOUS!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Whenever I'm at a sporting event this is my to to candy. If I don't get Swedish fish at a game its not complete. I've been eating them forever and never get sick of them!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?