Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY

I use to love these as a kid! I haven't had them in years, but they are delicious. I don't see them anywhere that often anymore. But i don't remember them being pricey either. So it's a good snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Heather  H.
Heather H.

Not my favorite but still a good candy. I like lifeel savers better for the flavor I suppose
makenzie H.
makenzie H.
Smithfield, VA

I love this candy so much! I eat it all the time and I love it so much
Daphne P.
Daphne P.
Bothell, wa

I've always loved swedish fish. Although, I find that some packages contain harder swedish fish and some contain softer swedish fish. I just wish it was more consistent.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

I never seen this kind of Swedish fish box before must be before my time. But, I just love it
Fou H.
Fou H.
Stamford, CT

Yummy chewy candies
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I don't know about everyone else but i feel like this candy is just about to pulls my teeth out when I eat it . I prefer gummy bears .
Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca

I love swedish fish. it's sweet but not TOO sweet. it isn't over powering to the point where your teeth are painful and you feel a million pounds. these are THE BEST>
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Sweet and nice color great size bag an generally found in every store a must have for a summer treat
Karissa O.
Karissa O.
Greenwood, SC

For people who love cherry flavored gummies exclusively, these are perfect.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now