Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Ashtabula, OH

MY all time favorite gummie treats! have a great flavor and they are shaped like little fishes! go out and buy some!!!!
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Elkins Park, Pa

Love this candy its a child hood favorite of mine!!! They are fruity and when I need something sweet that isn't chocolate this candy is definitely a must!
Carly N.
Carly N.
Westminster, MD

Loveee this! They have been a favorite of mine for a long time. The only problem is they get a little too sweet after a while, so don't get too many :)
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

These soft and sweet candy fish have been a favorite since I was little. I always find myself staring at the bag because of how exciting it looks. I can never deny one of these babies.
Jessica
Jessica
Trinty, FL

Candice R.
Candice R.

This is a Classic. I LOVE swedish fish they have such a yummy and chewy taste that I can't get enough of. These are one of my favorite candies ever made.
Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX

I love Swedish Fish! They are so sweet and I love gummy candies. I'm a vegetarian and the fact that there is no gelatin in s plus for me! Will always be a favorite of mine.
Nishawn W.
Nishawn W.

I have been eating swedish fish since I was a child. My family owned a penny candy store. I still eat these today.
Jami S.
Jami S.

Best candy ever! I love Sweedish Fish. I can eat a bag a day. The red original fish, big or small, are the best.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Mission, KS

I saw it on Ikea last time that I went there, but I was not sure about buy it, but now that I saw so many good reviews I will buy it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now