Add a Photo

Love them.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Ashtabula, OH

MY all time favorite gummie treats! have a great flavor and they are shaped like little fishes! go out and buy some!!!!
Candice R.
Candice R.

This is a Classic. I LOVE swedish fish they have such a yummy and chewy taste that I can't get enough of. These are one of my favorite candies ever made.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

These soft and sweet candy fish have been a favorite since I was little. I always find myself staring at the bag because of how exciting it looks. I can never deny one of these babies.
Jessica
Jessica
Trinty, FL

Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Elkins Park, Pa

Love this candy its a child hood favorite of mine!!! They are fruity and when I need something sweet that isn't chocolate this candy is definitely a must!
Marla M.
Marla M.

What can you say about Swedish Fish? A classic candy. Always great in a pinch if you're hungry or just have a craving for something sweet. Yum!
Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX

I love Swedish Fish! They are so sweet and I love gummy candies. I'm a vegetarian and the fact that there is no gelatin in s plus for me! Will always be a favorite of mine.
Nishawn W.
Nishawn W.

I have been eating swedish fish since I was a child. My family owned a penny candy store. I still eat these today.
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Rapid City, SD

These are probably my go to snack at a grocery store if I'm hungry and need a quick fix. They are just right for that sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now