Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Becca M.
Becca M.
Taylor, PA
I munched on these through my entire pregnancy and still, two years later, am addicted to them. They're not super hard to chew and taste delicious.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Lebanon, TN
I love Swedish fish because you can eat them without feeling guilty!
Dacey M.
Dacey M.
Bowling Green, KY
Gross. I always hated getting the little packs in my Halloween candy as a kid. I keep trying them and don't know why. They're not my thing.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
De Pere, WI
Loooove Swedish fish, who doesn't! I've got my whole family hooked on them too. :) they're a great movie snack too!
ruby h.
ruby h.
Santa ana, CA
I just love these . They are so addicting once you try them you will get hooked . i like the taste and i also like that they arnt so tough like other gummies .
Emily R.
Emily R.
Overland Park, KS
I love swedish fish. They're so delicious and they're a fat free food, so i don't feel terrible eating them.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY
Best snack, but if I eat too much I get sick. ahaha
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
Swedish Fish always taste great and the zipper top makes it easy to store the bag in a cabinet or on a desk. Perfect for snacking
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
These are amazing, my favorite candy. They are so chewy and pretty and just perfect. Me and my brother will go through a whole bag of them in one night.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Theres not much else to say other than Swedish Fish =) I don't usually like candy, especially gummies --- I'm not a fan of overlysweet/sugary snacks. But, Swedish Fish really hit the spot. ALSO, I love putting them in carepackages :) Or christmas/bday gifts for someone you may have your eye on...it gets you noticed.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?