Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Dillsburg, PA

I like these more than the plain ones. The orange are my favorites! I wish they sold these in the bigger bags.
Hillary D.
Hillary D.
Kansas city, Mo

Tastes Amazing. Fat Free. They don't melt.
Ally C.
Ally C.
Brookville, OH

I am a huge fan of gummy snacks and Sweedish Fish is no exception. It is one pf my favorite guilty pleasures.
Tiyona S.
Tiyona S.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are really yummy and have a sweet taste ! These are the best i just love love love these and can eat them everyday .
Angel E.
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO

I just bought 3 packs of these for kids for halloween .. sad thing is I ended up eating them all myself which they didn't mind because they didn't seem to like them as much as i did .they are kind of like cinnamon gummi bears I don't know cant exsplain it I just love them !!!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I hate the flavor and texture
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA

I honestly don't even know why people love these so much. They are basically just fish shaped gummy sugar candy. They don't taste that great either.
Mairead D.
Mairead D.

Swedish Fish have been a favorite of mine since childhood. I like how they're not too sweet.
Randi M.
Randi M.

I had never tasted these so I bought a bag and ate one bite and that was enough for me! They were dry and tasted awful. Would not buy again
Sheree J.
Sheree J.
Roanoke, VA

Love me some Swedish fish!! Can't eat just one.. :o)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?