Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

I never seen this kind of Swedish fish box before must be before my time. But, I just love it
Connie C.
Connie C.
Berkeley, CA

Swedish fish are okay, but sometimes I feel like I'm just eating wax. The cherry flavoring is alright but overall the impression I have of this candy is just that its very fake and artificial. After the first couple I feel a little grossed out by the chewy and sticky texture, but I don't hate them altogether.
Fahmish R.
Fahmish R.

YUUUUUUM! I am obsessed with these lil' gummies! They taste great and are good for kids too.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA

While there are a lot of imitators out there, there's nothing quite like the real Swedish Fish!
Katherine T.
Katherine T.

This is by far my favorite candy! They are not to hard and are a great taste!
Casey C.
Casey C.
Perry, FL

These little fish are insanely delicious!!!! You can't eat just one!!!! I could down a bag by myself. Yum!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

This candy product is chewy and sweet. love the fish-shape. so great to have at any time.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH

Love these!!! I frequently reward myself with these when make any accomplishment.
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Box Elder, SD

These are so great! Always hit the spot when I'm looking for something sweet, speaking of them, may have to go pick some up tonight! :)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Columbiana, AL

When i was some fruity candy i always go fo these they taste amazing!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now