22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Chewy-Gummy-DELICIOUSNESS! They seriously are my favorite candy since childhood. They taste good and aren't too sweet.
MY all time favorite gummie treats! have a great flavor and they are shaped like little fishes! go out and buy some!!!!
Once I start a bag it's so hard for me to stop until the bag is finish I love Swedish fish it's just so chewy and nice
I looooove Swedish fish!! Honestly one of my absolute fave life types of candy to eat. So good when in a movie theater.
These are one of my favorite candies. I love the flavor and the consistency...but yes, they do get stuck in your teeth.
I lovvvvve these! I can't really described the taste but they are so good! If you haven't tired them yet you have too!
I have mixed feelings about sweedish fish. The taste is good but they get stuck in your teeth and can be really hard,
I like the chewy-ness to it. Sometimes I think the candy is too hard though and I dislike how it gets stuck to my teeth
Swedish fish are chewy and sweet. They are just sweet enough that you can w at an entire package without feeling sick.
Absolute favorite. Must be the red fish only. I’m sure people will say they don’t taste differently, but they do to me.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos