The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,410 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Delicious cheap and consistent! Love these they aren't high in fat either! Easy open! My favorite
My kids love this candy. It can be a good snack, put a few in a zip lock bag. And take it on the go whenever you want.
One of my all time favorite, go-to candies. Soft and gummy and delicious. Would eat them everyday
It's very sticky. It will stick to your teeth. But it's good and my style of candy. Yay!
Not my favorite candy but this one is good and doable. The flavor is unique and hard to describe.
One of my absolute favorite candies! The bigger bag is great to have around the house! I love it!
I am a big fan of Swedish fish. I buy this all the time because it is an easy candy to snack on while I am watching tv
My guilty pleasure. They are so good, really sugary too. I need to stop eating these but I can't.
Luv it 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🎉🎉💗💸✨😘👭👯😩💀🅿️😜⛽️🅰🆖☺️😱😱👭😉✨😭👭 favorite ever bro like omg I die when I eat them
Swedish fish are the best! I love them and buy them all the time. I like the cherry flavored ones
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos