Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Laena B.
Laena B.
Saskatchewan

I live kick rice and I love raspberries so this is a really fun candy for me to eat. I also like that they come in a small package unlike a bigger lick rice package.
Salina S.
Salina S.

Favorite road trip candy. Every time I have to drive back home for break I would stalk the ride with these and sour patch kids.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX

So gross. I love chewy candies but these are not for me.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Hopewell, Va

I didn't like them the first time i tried swedish fish, but recently I've really started to like them. They are pretty tough to chew though, that would be my only compaint.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Hot Springs, AR

I know a lot of people don't care for Swedish Fish but I love them. Not too sweet, and they don't stick to my teeth.
Shannon R.

When I was little we would go to the softball games where they sold penny candy and I would get a bunch of sweedish fish. They are to this day just as delcious as they were then in my opinion. I got a big bag of them yesterday and ate a large amount. My children love them to but with them having red dye I don't allow them to eat them very often anymore as it effects their behavior.
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Elkins Park, Pa

Love this candy its a child hood favorite of mine!!! They are fruity and when I need something sweet that isn't chocolate this candy is definitely a must!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Mission, KS

I saw it on Ikea last time that I went there, but I was not sure about buy it, but now that I saw so many good reviews I will buy it.
Ulises A.
Ulises A.
Brownsville, TX

Swedish Fish candies are very tasty, they do not taste like fish at all. When i was smaller i remember i would Think they would taste like fish so, i wouldn't get them. I have been wrong my entire life these are my favorite candies from today on. They are very chewy and enjoyable, great for a movie.
Ruzica R.
Ruzica R.

Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?