22 colors available

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite candy. I usually have to keep them in the freezer because I eat them so fast! Also, I like to eat them before heading out or a long run. Give you that extra jolt.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Oh how I dislike these things. Talk about lack of flavor and so sticky they could pull a filling out of your mouth. Avoid these gross little things at all cost!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Franklin, VT
Yum yum yum my favorite chewy candy and I don't usually like chewy candies but these are just too good not to like
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Trussville, AL
I LOVE SWEEDISH FISH!!!!!!! They are so amazing! Definitely try these if you haven't
Shae H.
Shae H.
Great flavor. awesome snack.
Sherri-Gae S.
Sherri-Gae S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Perfect anytime snack :)
Holly M.
Holly M.
Acworth, GA
My 13 year old daughter loves Swedish Fish. They are sweet and chewy and a nice treat every once in a while. They are "healthier" alternative to some of the other sweets out there.
Emily B.
Emily B.
We did an "Under the Sea" themed birthday party for my daughter. I frosted the cupcakes with blue, used Nerds as the "pebbles", cut Fruit Roll Ups into strips to make "seaweed", and of course the best finishing touch was the Swedish Fish! Besides being adorable they are SO tasty!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Bonnots Mill, MO
These are good. They are chewy and i like to snack on them. However, i don't like the flavors that much. But I think they are good and if you haven't tried them, you should!
Ann Y.
Ann Y.
I absolutely hate these candies. I just don't like how they taste, it's like hard rubber/gummies. But on the other hand my friend loves them. It's just a matter of opinion.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?