Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lexy A.
Lexy A.
These are one of my favorite chewy candies! I love the flavor and I could eat a whole bag by myself!
Penny D.
Penny D.
Yulee, FL
These are my absolute favorite candy. I love them! Soft chewy yummy goodness. and now my daughters love them too!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Sanford, NC
These are absolutely addicting!! I have enjoyed eating these since I was little, now both of my boys enjoy eating them as well!
maria a.
maria a.
I like to let these kind of melt in my mouth. I try not to eat the whole bag at once to let them last lol but its hard. I'm a candy fanatic
Tara F.
Tara F.
Bothell, WA
I love swedish fish, reminds me of being a kid. They are delicious but only like the red ones. They are kind of big so I like to rip them in half, makes easier for eating them.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Ansonia , Ct
This is the simplest most enjoyable candy you can find. the chewy fish will have your taste buds beggingg for more. one bag is never enough!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Clovis, NM
One of my favorite candies! I love using these as a reward to potty train! The kids love them too!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
dallas, TX
I love Swedish Fish. They are so addicting that I can't even keep them around because I eat them all so fast. They are soft and chewy and aren't too sweet.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
I have loved these since I was a little girl. These are so delicious and I can't get enough of them. I love when these are in the vending machines at school because it for sure will get me through any class.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
My roommate in college loved these so much. I never understood why, they just do not taste very good to me!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?