Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Star H.
Star H.
Rome, GA

These chewy treat are filled with flavor.
Karmin C.
Karmin C.
Denver,CO

These delicious fish are great for snack but are a little too sticky sometimes so I don't recommend these to people that have braces because when I had my braces on it puted the entire band of and it was the worst thing that happened to me!
Ikeana B.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN

These have been around for a long time. Still just as great.
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY

I love the taste of these and they are super cheap. it is always a staple at halloween.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Englewood, OH

Love Swedish Fish! Very simple, but yummy at the same time. It makes a great snack for anytime and I especially love that my kids like too.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI

Theses are soooo good i can eat the whole bag of them. i loved these since i was a kid. love the taste of them and they are so chewy.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston

One of my favorite candies! Sweet soft and chewy and addicting! Not overly sweet that gives you a stomach ache but eat a whole bag in one sitting sweet. Fun for my kids to eat too
Ken W.
Ken W.
Salem, NH

So full of sugar and so bad for my teeth, but these are so delicious and chewy!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY

I definitely have to review these , because they are my husband's favorite candy. They are sweet, chewy, and not coated with sugar on the outside which he really likes. They have been around forever! He has been eating them since he was a child. Our daughters like them too , and every year they are in both their Christmas stockings and their Easter baskets. The bigger bags can be a bit difficult to find,so when I find them , I always buy a few of them.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN

Delicious, addictive, no nutritional value, sticks to your teeth goodness!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now