Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Yummm! Used to always buy these at the snack stand at the local pool growing up! Too good.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

This is the best gummy candy I have ever had. I have loved these since I was a child and they are my absolute favorite.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Verona, PA

Yummmy!! I love sweetish fish, they're very chewy but they don't stick to your teeth! One of my favorites!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lewistown, PA

My favorite candy every! I love sprinkling them on my frozen yogurt! I normally put mine in the freezer so I can suck on them. haha ;)
Deborah S.
Deborah S.

They're a little tough to chew. But if you suck on them they do taste delicious. I love to use them in adult beverages when you do you like a fishbowl you could use these as the fish and it soak up some of the alcohol and it taste even better.
Irene C.
Irene C.

My favorite fishies. They are so chewy and sweet, it hits the sweet cravings every time. I just hate how it always gets stuck on my tooth
Marta G.
Marta G.

This candy is do good and addictive! Once I eat one it's almost like I can't stop! They also bring me great childhood memories, if you haven't tried them I strongly suggest you do!
Mahya J.
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA

One of the best candies around!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
West Lafayette, IN

FAVORITE CANDY EVER!!!! Sooooo good!!(:
Kim M.
Kim M.
Erie, PA

I love these! They have a unique taste that is oh so good. Great to share or to keep all for yourself!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now