Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.
Norfolk , VA
There is always a bag of Swedish Fish somewhere in my home. They are such a deliciously fruity candy without being overwhelming. If you're into fruit flavored candy but don't enjoy sour things, I would highly suggest Swedish Fish. In my own personal opinion, they taste similar to the red Sour Patch Kids without the sour coating!
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE
I give this an A more for nostalgia than anything. I don't actually eat them, but the smell reminds me of my grandfather. He used to have me go to the Mom and Pop store across the street and buy him a handful. They were sold bulk and he would give me some change to buy him some Swedish Fish and I could get whatever candy I wanted as well.

On a side note, we gave one to our dog one time and I don't recommend it ;) It stuck to her teeth and created this unbelievable drool fest that was funny and mortifying at the same time :)
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
East Lansing, MI
These are bae. Their a tasty, fat free, chewy candy. I love gummy candy above all other candy so I kind of have a bias for them. Its so easy to eat an entire bag tbh
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Unadilla, NY
They remind me of my father. He loves them and when I was a kid we used to always buy them at the corner store and eat them together. It kind of reminds me of my childhood
Ebony A.
Ebony A.
Not super crazy about these bit if offered I would take some. They are pretty good just cant eat a lot of them.
ROY V.
ROY V.
Rockaway, NJ
Delicious and low fat! They get stuck in your teeth, but the taste is great and it's a low fat afternoon snack.
Mahya J.
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
One of the best candies around!
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
I just recently had these for the first time, and I can't believe I went 27 years without them! These are the soft and chewyness texture of Sour Patch Kids (Same company, and minus the sugar on the outside) and the taste reminds me most closely of a cherry licorice. It is a light, delicious flavor.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
I love these but you have to make sure to get a "fresh" bag. I like them semi soft and not hard.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Haven, MI
My favorite flavor is usually red. I try not to eat too much gummy candy but these ones aren't too bad (at least the way I eat them). If they are super fresh (which means they get stuck in your teeth a lot more), I like leaving them out so they get a bit stale. I don't know why, but I like these better slightly stale, maybe because it's easier to get them out of your teeth and they're not as sweet that way.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?