BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
Love Swedish fish for satisfying a sweet craving. Just the right amount of softness, chewiness and sweetness. I also like occasionally eating a few before a run for an extra boost of energy during my run!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I have always loved these! yeah sometimes they taste more like plastic but, you cannot go wrong with Swedish Fish. They're fat free and the perfect little snack. They stick to your teeth but its worth it.
Kenneth V.
Kenneth V.
Crystal Lake, IL
Really good candy it's so sweet and tasty. The only thing that is it gets stuck in you're teeth. Every time I go in the store for candy i always get Swedish fish. You should get this it is very very good.
Maddy T.
Maddy T.
Yes! I love Swedish Fish! They're so good! They are my favorite gummy candy for sure! I'm constantly snacking on some sort of candy and these are one of my favorites for sure! I definitely recommend them!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
pinellas park, FL
I can eat a whole big bag in one sitting. Great flavor gummy! Just the red, the originals. I don't like the multi colored ones. Not very sweet and sugary either. The texture isn't super sticky. Very good!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA
Swedish Fish are so addicting. I love that they are not too sweet and the level of chewiness is perfect too. Not too squishy but not to hard either. I have to be careful or I can eat an entire large bag.
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA
I would say these are in my top 5 of candy. It tastes great. I love the taste. It's one of my go-to candies, I eat these all the time. And the price is great, you can find a small box for under a dollar.
Dana N.
Dana N.
Philadelphia, PA
Very chewy and delicious. The only downside is that I wish there were more flavors because it can get boring after a while. If they made different fruity flavors or a sour version, that would be awesome.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Lutz, FL
Swedish fish are a candy that I crave. They are pretty unique in flavor and the fish is just too cute! They are filled with flavor and aren't too sweet. They are very affordable and easy to get anywhere.
audrey e.
audrey e.
PHOENIX, AZ
Low calorie and addicting. I love the texture of Swedish fish. Slightly hard on the outside and super soft, gummy filling. They are easily found at any grocer or gas station. Definitely a road trip food!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?