Add a Photo
Photos (52)
breanna m.
breanna m.

These are so good. better than a reg gummy snack. my son hated gummy/fruit snacks but he would eat these. they taste like they're naturally sweetened. or use real sugar maybe? i really don't know but they have a better flavor for sure.
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
San Rafael, Ca

Love these candies! The cute little design of the fish makes it convenient to eat and fun. The taste is very good too! They don't cost much which is even better! The small packs are great for children and they are easy to eat as well!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Westerville, OH

My all-time go-to favorite candy for anything at anytime. I even bought an antique gum all machine so my family can dispense Swedish fish whenever they want. We are lucky if the largest bag lasts 3 or 4 days. We just can't get enough!
Liz R.
Liz R.

I adore Swedish Fish. As a heads up, if you deep grooves in your teeth/wisdom teeth that are far back (like me) they *will* get stuck. They also only come in "red" flavor (which is delicious); a sort of mix between cherry & raspberry.
Cherise1676 C.
Cherise1676 C.

YOM !!! Honestly who doesn't like this classic chewy candy ??? If you haven't tried you need to ! Plus they aren't highly priced, what other reason do you need ? They've been around forever because obviously they're still well loved 😊
Kimber C.
Kimber C.
Tucson, AZ

My dad's favorite candy and one of the only one he let me have as a kid. amazing soft and chey with a nice flavor. they're a candy you can have lots of fun with that taste amazing I'll carry on the tradition and give it to my daughter
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Silverbrook West Bloomfield, MI

These are really good because they're really soft they melt in your mouth and I like him because they taste really good but they're also really sweet so if you're not to like really sweet tasty products I don't recommend getting these
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

Love Swedish fish! They are a great candy j always get them when I am at the movies because they make the perfect movie snack. Swedish fish can be bought at any grocery store. They are not that expensive except at the movies they are
Crys S.
Crys S.
Coraopolis, PA

These are our entire famines FAVORITE agreed upon snack for car road trips and airplanes! These are the best once pines and within the first 24 hrs for me BUT hubby likes them a little stale and little hard so we all eat when we like
Holly M.
Holly M.
E Pittsburgh, PA

It is always a blast from the past when I eat these. Use to be only able to get them at the penny candy store, now they are most anywhere. The price is great. I love the chewy sweet flavor. Always my got to candy. Low on fat as well.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now