Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Dinah E.
Dinah E.
Ft Washington, MD
I don't know about you nut gummies make me smile. And these beauties are no different. While lacking in flavor choices, what they do have is delicious. A slightly different texture than gummy bears, but still delightful.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really like this candy. It has a nice flavor to them and I think they are a great chewy candy. They are not too expensive for a candy like this. I like to get them as a special treat and my kids love the taste of them.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
My favorite candy in the entire world.They have amazing flavor.They don't compare to anything.I buy them where ever I see them.I only eat it once every two weeks though.I would recommend to anyone who loves gummy candy.
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay, CA
So so so yummy! These are one of my favorite candies. Like them better than any other gummy candy. Bought them from Ikea. They have such a sweet yummy flavor. I definitely would recommend these to any other candy lover.
Peyton J.
Peyton J.
The only reason I buy Swedish Fish is because my boyfriend is in love with them. Swedish Fish is very chewy (which I love) and the flavor is amazing. Plus I've noticed that they put a good amount in each individual bag.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I like this candy when I have it. It has a good taste and texture, but it can sometimes taste like plastic. I try not to eat them too often so that I can keep a good weight, but when I do have them, I always enjoy them.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this large bag of fish because its easy to put into a desk drawer for simple, easy access and its also really helpful to have the ziploc closing function. The fish are nice and chewy but with a good consistency.
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Asheville, NC
Classic gummy candies. I have a bag sitting next to me as I type this. Heat is melting them into a delicious gummy ball of fish but I will continue to pick at them until they are gone! Can't go wrong with swedish fish!
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca
I used to love these in elementary. idk what happened. I tried them a. few weeks ago and was not satisfied. maybe my taste buds changes because before a few weeks ago of trying them, I hadn't had them since elementary
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
After bringing these on a trip I am obbsest with them. I bought them at a local grocery store and they are relatively cheap. The flavor is really good and I love the gummy chewiness of it! would definitely buy it again
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?