Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

I love Sweedish Fish! I don't buy them often, but when I do I really enjoy them. There are off-brand look alikes out there, but don't be fooled. Sweedish Fish are never hard or chalky like some of the look alikes can be. Definitely recommend!
Annie M.
Annie M.

Swedish Fish are a family favorite! We can't go camping or out on the boat without this fat free treat. The right amount of chewy and no need to sort out the colors. These are our favorite summer treat. We also love them at the movie theater.
kady l.
kady l.
Glenn Heights, TX

My favorite candy! Really sweet and easy to chew. However they are tacky and can get stuck very easily. Very affordable and easy to find in any store. Definitely a sweet surprise after a long day! Would definitely give to any friend as a gift
Heather C.
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID

I love the tangy fruity flavor of these candies. They always bring a smile to me face! Not to expensive for the value. I haven't tasted anything like them before. You can buy them almost anywhere they sale candy, super makers to gas stations.
Lian D.
Lian D.

Satisfies fruity, gummy cravings without being overly sweet. The flavor is subtle and the gummies don't stick to your teeth. Since I love cherry flavoring, it's nice to have a whole bag of just cherry gummies that have just the right texture.
Jebneel D.
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA

Swedish fish are so delicious!
I've tried the original red ones and the colored ones!👌🏼 I can finish all the bag if I wanted to. The only thing that bugs me is that there chewy and SOMETIMES stick to my teeth other than that they are amazing.
Rebeccah Z.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC

Unique flavor and the best of its kind. Love these little disgusts! Just keep swimming on over to your local Walmart and get a big bag just like this for just a couple bucks! You won't regret it. The best and most unique licorice of its kind!
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ

I loveee Swedish fish! My dad used the buy the pound bags of them and I spent basically the whole summer eating Swedish fish. I can't describe the flavor of them, but definitely of the licorice type! Recommend to anyone who hasn't tried them!
Cat S.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA

If you can't get Swedish Fish from a candy shop in bulk, this is the next best thing! Always delicious, always shareable! They can be found at any grocery or drug store. The bag has plenty for the usual price. Yummy and delicious go get some!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cedar rapids, Ia

Love swedish fish candies! They are not overally sweet and I don't believe their is another brand that has a similar product. Has great flavor and does not leave an after taste. I will grab them every so often! I would highly recommend them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?