Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jacquelyn T.
Jacquelyn T.

Mine and my dads favorite candy! Whenever we go on road trips we always get these suckers to chew on! They are soft and have just the right amount of sugar in them! I love the taste of them and the design of the actual fish is super cute
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX

I can't say that these are the best candy I have ever tasted but there's something about being able to munch on a gummy candy that I love. They kind of remind me of twizzlers honestly. I bought some the other day and wasn't disappointed!
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA

Swedish Fish are AMAZING. The taste is a perfect sugary cherry that you get in no other candy. These are so addicting and I love treating myself to a bag from time to time. They can be a little waxy sometimes, but the taste is worth it.
Angel W.
Angel W.

Chew gooey it's like giving you all that gummy bear realness but like harder and it's like more old-style and it's like a d**n. Like really cheap for like one of those big bags a dollar something. Eat over 20-26 and ur stomach will hurt
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Racine, WI

My husband introduced these to me when we were first dating almost 10 years ago! I have no clue how I had never had them before. I love that they are gummy but a little harder than a typical gummy candy. Try putting them in the freezer.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Louisville, KY

I surprise (well, not a surprise anymore) my husband with a big bag of swedish fish for Valentine's Day every year. He loves them. To keep them fresh I take out of bag and put in a sealed tupperware so that they won't harden or dry out.
Teja J.
Teja J.
Wellsville, NY

These are a classic for a reason. The perfect amount of chewiness without being tacky, the perfect amount of sweetness without at all being syrupy, and unlike many Swedish Fish pretenders, they don't get stale and hard in the packaging.
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Jacksonville , Nc

YUMMY SWEDISH FISH TASTE SO SWEET. I really wish I had some right now. I LOVE the fish design the shapes. I LOVE THE colors. I LOVE the taste and I ALSO REALLY LOVE THE PRICE, they are very cheap and they last a long time for me usually
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Irmo, SC

I am in LOVE with Swedish fish!! I got this medium sized bag at Walmart the last time now I am addicted!! They are easy to eat and a perfect combination between fruity but not too fruity... I would recommend this chewy treat for anyone!
Sadie J.
Sadie J.

These are a bit of a harder (on the very outside) gummy than an average gummy.. Reminds me of how a gummy bean might taste of it was stale, I guess? But it's not bad! I like the harder texture, and the flavor of these are really great.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now