Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
TOLEDO, OH

This candy is wonderful! I love them and could eat them all day long! I have to fight for them with my boys lol!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Madison, NJ

I love these! They're extremely addicting and I could easily eat a whole bag in a matter of minutes. They're flavor is not a typical candy flavor, so they will never get old.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Canton, MI

Fat free and flavor full :) They're unique but I love them :)
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

These are a yummy but sticky situation. These are tasty, it helps with my candy cravings!
Christina  E.
Christina E.
Savannah, GA

I used to keep these in my car to snack on and during the winter, they would freeze. It totally changes the texture, making them more chewy than gummy. I prefer them this way, but the flavor is always amazing and I never get sick of eating them.
Kenzi M.
Kenzi M.

Love this candy! It has a flavor and texture very different from other candies. I like the toughness of the outside with the gummy, chewy inside.
Yomna A.
Yomna A.

I LOVE swedish fish....so yummy and just perfect....
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Peyton, CO

Swedish fish are a very good chewy snack to fix your sweet tooth quick! I have always loved these, and I love how you can eat how little or how much you want because of the individually wrapped packages!
Pink T.
Pink T.
Baltimore, MD

I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid. Now I only eat them during halloween. They are still good.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY

Red swedish fish are my addiction! So good and they have been around forever.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?