Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Los Banos, CA

I love these because there not too sweet.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Heath, OH

I think that these are amazing1 they are chewy and fruity and everyone else in my family loves them too!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Hockessin, DE

Swedish fish are by far my favorite candy
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA

So gross. The first time I ever tried these I got so sick to my stomach because of the taste.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Macomb, MI

Growing up, Swedish Fish were always my moms favorite. My sister and I would walk to the corner store and pick her up some. Swedish Fish has got to be my favorite too. I find myself walking in the grocery store and finding products that are Swedish Fish flavored and buying them. BUT NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO THE ORIGINAL. Yum! Great for breakups, or when you lose your job. Just drown yourself in gummy red fish.
Erica G.
Erica G.

Omg literally one of my favorite candies of all time! These gummy candies are mouth watering just thinking about them. The cherry-like flavor is amazing. They are soft and super chewy. You can't eat just one of these amazing candies. Can also be found in an assortment of flavors. A fat free candy! Love Swedish fish and will always be a favorite of mine! Wish they would come out with SOUR Swedish fish!!!
Alana K.
Alana K.
Sylvania, ohio

I absolutely looooove swedish fish. they are so delicious, chewy (but not that gross gooey where it immediately sticks to your teeth, and flavorful. The red ones are my favorite because they taste less artificial than the others (and are yummier).
maria a.
maria a.

I like to let these kind of melt in my mouth. I try not to eat the whole bag at once to let them last lol but its hard. I'm a candy fanatic
Rosalia C.
Rosalia C.

Classic candy. Great tasting. Fun for decorating cupcakes. I actually like the mini ones. Easy to find.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Meadville , PA

I love these fishies. I especially like to eat them with an ice cold Coca Cola. I can eat so many of these. So classic, so tasty...............................................
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now