Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL

I've had yet to find a candy that tastes like Swedish Fish. They are unique and delicious in flavor. I could easily gobble down a whole bag in an hour.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Strongstown, PA

These candies are definitely good and addictive. One of the best uses for them is to make dessert instead of the famous "dirt dessert" a good option for these is the "beach dessert" which is essentially the same as the dirt except vanilla Oreos instead of chocolate ones.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH

I think these are gross. The flavor and consistency make me gag. The only people I have ever seen even eat them are kids
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Greentop, Mo

I think these would be awesome in chocolate covered variety:) They are great just as they are though. Sweet and chewy...super addicting.
Randi M.
Randi M.

I had never tasted these so I bought a bag and ate one bite and that was enough for me! They were dry and tasted awful. Would not buy again
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.

These gummies have been my favorite for a long time. They are great for decorating cupcakes or for a quick snack.
Addie B.
Addie B.
Wichita, KS

These are some of my favorite candy of all time. They're made with something similar to a wax base so they don't contain gelatin, making them a vegetarian friendly candy! Plus they're fat free!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

I had never even heard of Swedish fish until my husband moved us to PA. When I first saw it I didn't even want to try it cause it just looked like a typical gummy with one color. Finally he convinced me to give it a shot and let me tell you we never go a week without a bag in our house! I can't tell you what flavor it is except DELISH! It has a cherry/orangeish flavor and is simply divine! Great little snack to grab a quick handful of before running out of the house!
Audree V.
Audree V.
El Paso, TX

I don't know what it is about these things that makes them so good but i absolutely love them!
christine m.
christine m.
Bronx, NY

This candy is a winner in my home from my three year old to me!! i just can't resist! Soft, chewy, sweet, and simply delicious
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now