22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these they bring me back to when I was a kid. I would always go buy some from the corner store. They are so good.
Classic! Love to use the Swedish fish to make fancy treats- add them to gelatin - or just enjoy straight from the bag 💕
I love me some Swedish fish especially on a rainy day. They also make good decorations if you have a sea themed party.
I lovvvvve these! I can't really described the taste but they are so good! If you haven't tired them yet you have too!
I like these for a chewing candy. I like to put them in blue colored drinks for fun, or even blue jello cups for kids.
It's basically a red sour patch kid without the sour. I'm not a huge fan of non-chocolate candy, but they're addicting.
A great reward a offer my daughter when potty training. She love them. Doesn't make her to hyper or is it a messy treat.
My kids love this candy. It can be a good snack, put a few in a zip lock bag. And take it on the go whenever you want.
These are good. Their not too sweet for people that can't take it. Their soft and chewy. You can get a big bag for low.
I usually like gummies, but this one isn't for me. I don't like how they stick to my teeth. They also taste horrible.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos