Add a Photo
Yummy chewy sweet sugar
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Queen Creek, AZ
I cant ever go to the store see these and not buy them. they are my favorite. i have also tended to buy the big costco bag before.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Sanford, NC
These are absolutely addicting!! I have enjoyed eating these since I was little, now both of my boys enjoy eating them as well!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Detroit, Mi
My favorite! affordable, and delicious. i usually get the family size bad and hoard them for myself.
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC
My absolute favorite candy and has benny favorite candy since before I can remember! I love this candy! It has the perfect blend of chewy and sweet while not being too much of either.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Huntersville , Nc
These little things are so good!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hanover, MD
Chewy with a delicious subtle sweet flavor. The have a more satisfying chew than gummi bears. I personally like them after theyve been in the freezer for an hour. Only downfall is that they stain your teeth a bit.
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
My favorite candy great flavor kind of like cherry. The cute fish with details on them are accurate and aren't that chewy sticky or can melt.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
I love Swedish Fish. They have this nice chewy texture and yummy taste. It's so good and I would recommend others to try them.
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Elmhurst, NY
These fishes are amazing. they always make me feel better. it's chewy and delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?