The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I got a huge bag from SAMs club and so glad I did. Me and the kids couldn't stop eating them.
Not my favorite kind of gummy candy, but they are always tasty. Cute shape, fun color, bright packaging.
They stick to my teeth horribly but I find myself still eating them. Move over gummies! Pass me the Swedish fish!
Amazing treat. Different than your average candy. Great flavor and not overwhelmingly sweet.
These candies have an unusual sweetness and flavor that I enjoy every time! I buy them frequently, and love them!
I love this candy it's one of my favorite candies I've loved these since I was a small child
Who doesn't like Swedish fish!!! This is the treat that I have when ever I go to the movies!
Love them sometimes I just need my fish fix not a candy eater but this helps the sweet tooth
I love this candy . I have gotten my whole family addicted . I recommend you try it sometime
Taste great my husband and kid love these candies. Their sweet and fruity at the same time!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos