The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,300 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I am obsessed with these chewy, fish shaped candies. They bring me right back to my childhood!
My husband will not go to the movies without his Swedish Fish.He loves them and thinks they are the perfect snack.
I've always enjoyed these as a child. Now as an adult, it's only good in small doses but it still maintains the sweet sugary goodness!
This candy is very nasty in my opinion. It has a bland taste and when you chew it the candy sticks to your teeth.
I used to eat this in high school, all the time. once was a favorite candy of mine, truly never gets old.
I have a sweet tooth and I absolutely love them. They make a great quick snack that isn't super sweet.
I love these! Since going vegan they are just about the only thing that I can get at the movie theater.
I got a huge bag from SAMs club and so glad I did. Me and the kids couldn't stop eating them.
Classic candy. Great tasting. Fun for decorating cupcakes. I actually like the mini ones. Easy to find.
These are the best when you have a sweet tooth! There good for the movies as a snack or anything you can think of!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos