Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

This is my favorite candy. I usually have to keep them in the freezer because I eat them so fast! Also, I like to eat them before heading out or a long run. Give you that extra jolt.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Dyess Afb, TX

One of my all time favorite snacks/candies! They are neck in neck with Sour Patch Kids for me! They taste great and are a perfect addition for a movie. Just be careful of them sticking in your teeth!
Heather C.
Heather C.

Love these! One of my favorite candies! It's all a good flavor! I don't have to pick out the kinds I don't like.
maryam z.
maryam z.

A great treat that everyone enjoy. They are soft, chewy and they taste great. My kids and I love eating Swedish Fish as a snack. We did try the colorful Swedish Fish that came out and those don't taste as good as the red ones do. I am satisfied with the fishies =)
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Hyde Park, NY

Swedish Fish are AMAZING. plus they don't have any gelatin in them like most gummy candy has, so it's great for vegetarian and vegan consumers.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Goodells, MI

I absolutely love these! They are definitely my favorite candy. They have great flavor and I could just eat them all day long. I mostly like to eat them in the movie theater because they don't make a bunch of noise like other candy and they are just the best thing to chew on. :)
Carlie E.
Carlie E.

These tummies are VERY addictive! The perfect mix of chewy and sweet! I also like putting them in ice cream sundaes as well as eating them solo.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Brooklyn, NY

A bit stickier and chewier than your average gummy bear but these fishys are delectable snacks! Great taste and cute to look at.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Massapequa Pk, NY

Swedish fish are the perfect candy for any occasion! I literally can eat these all day long. They are sweet but totally not overly sweet. Gotta eat them fast or else they will start to stick to your teeth!
Unyque C.
Unyque C.

The taste or flavor I should say is okay,but I never have been a fan of Swedish fish, there just to hard of a chewy gummy,which makes it hard to enjoy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?