Add a Photo
Photos (58)
yahaira p.
yahaira p.
Wow i miss eating this so yummy and soft
Dainy C.
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ
Ehh these are alright. Not my fav but I would eat them if there's nothing else
Muey S.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
I love these red fishes! They are so addicting! - but they do stick to your teeth lol They are not too sweet and I always end up eating the whole bag. :( ...definitely one of my favorite snacks/candy.
rom k.
rom k.
Mira Loma, CA
This is by far my favorite candy, I buy it in the bulk section of my grocery store. and they don't last long. if I could eat these 24/7 I would
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
I abesolutely posatively love gummies! Swedish red fish are an old time fave! LOL ;)
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Lagrange Hlds, IL
I don't really love these but once I have one, I always end up eating a ton!
Ara S.
Ara S.
Chandler, AZ
These addictive little red fishes send me going crazy to get some. They are the most delicious fishes I have ever had in my life!!
Tylinn W.
Tylinn W.
I remember eating these as a kid and not liking them much and I still do not enjoy them! They are very bland and hard/too chewy. They're very cute though, especially for themed parties and such.
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Seffner, FL
If youve never had these your killing your taste buds! Best candy around! My boys love them.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN
These are my absolute favorite vegetarian candy option! They're addictive and so fun to eat, the little fish shapes are so darn cute!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?