Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

Swedish fish, although some may not like them I personally LOVE them. I like the chewyness and softness of them.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Verona, PA

Yummmy!! I love sweetish fish, they're very chewy but they don't stick to your teeth! One of my favorites!
Kelley R.
Kelley R.

Swedish fish are one of my absolute favorite candies ever. They are so addicting, you can't have just one!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Chagrin Falls, OH

I like sweedish fish but i wish that the flavor was more stronger. i like eating those little fishes(:
Carola A.
Carola A.

I walk around with Swedish Fish in my purse on a daily basis! I always don't like sharing them YES all mine!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
San Diego, CA

This has to be my favorite chewy/gummy candy out there. There's just something about the texture and the fact that they're fish-shaped that appeals to me. Granted, it does stick in your teeth a lot more than gummy bears, but I think it's worth it!
Janelly V.
Janelly V.
Eagle Lake, TX

I love how chewy they are! Also they aren't too sweet but are still sweet! They are yummy! My favorite snack:)
Lily W.
Lily W.

First came the gummies then came the Goldfish crackers. I grew up eating these little red fishes.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Las Vegas, NV

Love these cute little fishes...their my movie must have snack. Love the flavor nothin else is like it.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Clovis, CA

At our house this is the absolute favorite candy of choice.. everyone loves it... best candy ever and fun...
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now