22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Favorite candy! Great taste and always fresh; never get sick of these as my candy of choice! So sweet and great flavor.
Love Swedish fish! The big bag is nice for sharing along with keeping it fresh if you want to spread it out over time.
These are dangerous. They come in a giant resealable bag that just sits there and wants you to eat it. Delicious though
It differs for everyone, but I really love Swedish Fish. Really sweet, juicy and chewy, these are a delicious snack! :)
This is my all time favorite candy there are no other candies like this, It has a very chewy sweet mouth watering taste
These are so good they just get stuck all over your teeth but it's still worth it so just buy all the bags in the store
Swedish fish are the best things in the world! So fruity and delicious. They're shaped liked fish which kids will love.
I do enjoy an occasional pack of Swedish Fish. They are fruity and chewy. No my favorite candy but definitely up there.
Bought some at IKEA for kids. They are harder then jelly candies and they don't stick to ur teeth as much as others do.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos