The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,381 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are what gummi bears wish they were. But eating too many of them at once is a mistake.
Yumm! Swedish fish! Taste so good, makes you wanna keep on eating them. You can find it anywhere.
My favorite candy. I personally only enjoy the Red ones which is great since that's easy to find.
LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEDISH FISH!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST CANDY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My kids love this candy. It can be a good snack, put a few in a zip lock bag. And take it on the go whenever you want.
Uuuhhhh i love thos things!!!! They kinda taste like playdoe but then not really hahahah!!
My cousin and I love these we make games up and try hiding them on each other cause we eat so many
Delicious cheap and consistent! Love these they aren't high in fat either! Easy open! My favorite
It's very sticky. It will stick to your teeth. But it's good and my style of candy. Yay!
One of my all time favorite, go-to candies. Soft and gummy and delicious. Would eat them everyday
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos