Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Plymouth, IN
Swedish Fish are my favorite chewy candy! I could seriously eat them by the bucketful. There is something about the texture and the flavor. I'm not sure what it is, almost a strawberry, and the ever delicious chewiness of the candy itself. They're also fat free which is a plus considering how many of them I eat!
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Just plain out ew. I hate this candy. If I was given a bag of these, I would probably just give them away to be honest. Gross Gross Gross.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
West Lafayette, IN
FAVORITE CANDY EVER!!!! Sooooo good!!(:
Chantal C.
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like to eat these little guys with popcorn! It sounds weird but it is really good!
Teri A.
Teri A.
Vancouver, WA
These are my vice. I like chocolate. But I LOVE Swedish Fish. They provide just the right amount of sweetness. Not too little and not too much.
Anniesha H.
Anniesha H.
Loganville, GA
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
This is a candy that I had to learn to like. As an adult I've had a much easier time swallowing these than I did as a child... Let me tell you though, Swedish Fish are now one of my favorites!
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Yummy tasting and always consistent. If this item had no food coloring and was made from all natural ingredients I would purchase it much more often. I would also enjoy it that much more.
Anne W.
Anne W.
Brooklyn, NY
These fishies are so good! They have a distinct sticky texture with a semi-hard exterior. Its kind of fun to bite into it. And the flavor is sweet like a twizzler but it has an indistinct fruity flavor. Its really tasty and definitely addictive. Btw Swedish Fish are ACTUALLY Swedish!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Fort Payne, AL
I love these little fish! They are sweeter than redvines or twizzlers, and in my opinion, have a better strawberry flavor. They are chewy and amazing, the only downside is that they get stuck in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?