Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Connie C.
Connie C.
Berkeley, CA

Swedish fish are okay, but sometimes I feel like I'm just eating wax. The cherry flavoring is alright but overall the impression I have of this candy is just that its very fake and artificial. After the first couple I feel a little grossed out by the chewy and sticky texture, but I don't hate them altogether.
Mark c.
Mark c.
New Rochelle, NY

Favorite candy they are a sweet they r perfect and don't hurt my teeth and go-to gummy candy
Ashley  M.
Ashley M.

I cannot begin to express how much I love this candy I have to have a back almost every day and I will not share because they are my absolute favorite
Jeanne G.
Jeanne G.
Baltimore, MD

I have these in the door of my car to reach for when I need a low calorie snack, in a bowl on my island and its a must for a quiet movie snack ;)
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.

I was never really a huge fan of these before. I don't mind them now. They're pretty good, but I don't think I would just sit and eat them constantly.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
De Pere, WI

Loooove Swedish fish, who doesn't! I've got my whole family hooked on them too. :) they're a great movie snack too!
Jennifer i.
Jennifer i.
Centereach, NY

I could eat these any where time or place, they are my favorite of gummy candies. I think I have to go buy some now
Christina M.
Christina M.
Hot Springs, AR

I know a lot of people don't care for Swedish Fish but I love them. Not too sweet, and they don't stick to my teeth.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY

Swedish Fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I love chocolate, but various gummy candies tend to be my favorites. Swedish Fish are extremely high up on the list, even though the smell is very overpowering. They're delicious.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I can't stand sweesish fish i think they taste bland and are not chew enough to be a chewy candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now