Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Baton rouge, LA
I love these. I remember eating the ones from the little packs and then wishing they came in a bigger bag. I'm so glad I found these to satisfy part of my sweet tooth!
Lafeesha S.
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
I am never hooked on the first bite of these candies. Once I have one I think they taste to waxy, but after I have another it's like a mini addiction. They taste delicious after the first one.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
My favorite chewy candy. love the colorful ones too, and they also have an aquatic type bag with all different flavors which is good. love them!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Camano Island, WA
Swedish Fish are the Best! Great Flavor and they satisfy your sweet tooth without melting in your hand.
Tatyhana R.
Tatyhana R.
Lawrence, MA
Swedish Fish are definitely a childhood favorite, great to eat when you have a gummy craving. My only complaint would be no flavor diversity but if you're okay with that then these are perfect.
Guadalupe M.
Guadalupe M.
Los Angeles, CA
Not very mouth watering it takes nasty and its not soft it is hard.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
While there are a lot of imitators out there, there's nothing quite like the real Swedish Fish!
Tiyona S.
Tiyona S.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are really yummy and have a sweet taste ! These are the best i just love love love these and can eat them everyday .
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
My favorite gummy candy ever!!! love it
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX
I would have never tried these except they were given to me as a prize at six flags! They are amazing and sweet but not to sweet!! Love love love
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?