The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,328 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
A GO TO present between my boyfriend and I. We love to keep candy jars filled & this is always a staple in our house.
I love all things gummy and especially Swedish fish. I eat them all the time
This is a all the time basic I need a quick candy fix. The issue is they get stuck in your teeth.
Swedish fish are pretty good! Not necessarily my favorite or go-to candy, but I'll eat it if it's in front of me lol.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these sweet little guys!! They are great to concur a sweet tooth attack!
Swedish fish are probably my favorite candy around. So chewy and satisfying.
These chewy candies are so flavorful. Becomes a habit of grabbing a handful at a time to snack on!
Love the resealable bag. the fish tend to get dried out and tough otherwise.
These remind me of going to movies with my Dad as a kid. They are the best. I want to go out and grab some right now.
I could snack on these all day! It is impossible to just have one! I always buy two bags at once!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos