Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan J.
Megan J.
Westminster, MD

Swedish fish are so amazing! I can never get enough of their chewy sweetness. The only downside is when they get stuck in your teeth, but it's not that big of a deal because they are still so good.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA

I have loved swedish fish candy since I was a little girl. I just bought a bag at the store the other night for me and my daughter to snack on when we have a sweet tooth!
Jade N.
Jade N.
Kalaheo, HI

So yummy love these so much. I need to buy more.
Sarina R.
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC

Swedish fish have been a chewy cherry favorite of mine since I first started eating them. Whenever I have sour patch kids I love the red ones because they remind me of Swedish Fish.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al

Those are very yummy and once you start eating them you just leave any at all!
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Neptune, NJ

I love these little fishies... they are so good but i always have the finish the bag
Megan C.
Megan C.
Papillion, NE

These are my favorite gummy candies. Love the flavor of them.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
North Richland Hills, TX

We bought these to give out to trick or treaters this year and I'm pretty sure only one or two packs made it into their bags. My husband and I wiped these tasty treats out! I love these delicious little fish.
Dalila V.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI

I love any gummy candy, and Swedish Fish gummies are not exception. I love the flavor
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

Great for those moods when you don't want like chocolate but you don't really want like a full on gummy bear.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now