Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Salina S.
Salina S.

Favorite road trip candy. Every time I have to drive back home for break I would stalk the ride with these and sour patch kids.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA

Swedish fish are adorably yummy :) I love them and i would love a voxbox of them haha<3 no but seriously they are cute and tasty :3
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Columbus, OH

My favorite treat to peel off my teeth! I have loved these since I was a little girl!
Monique V.
Monique V.

I've never liked these yucky little things. They're just too sticky and have a nasty lack of flavor. If you like flavorful, tender candy, then this is not the candy for you. Althought, they're pretty cute despite their taste and texture.
Fahmish R.
Fahmish R.

YUUUUUUM! I am obsessed with these lil' gummies! They taste great and are good for kids too.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I can't stand sweesish fish i think they taste bland and are not chew enough to be a chewy candy.
Cory B.
Cory B.
Littleton, CO

I love Swedish Fish! It is my go to candy at the movies! It has a chewy, fruity taste that is addictive!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Fairfax, VA

I thought it was super interesting how Swedish Fish are the favorite candy of the state in Pennsylvania and Louisiana! The two states could appear to be super different, but apparently not when it comes to a sweet tooth! Plus who doesn't love Swedish Fish??
Gena P.
Gena P.
Canonsburg , Pa

Love swedish fish just a good old fashioned gummy candy you can't go wrong with! remember the days when you used to buy them at the concession stand at softball games for 10 cents
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
TOLEDO, OH

This candy is wonderful! I love them and could eat them all day long! I have to fight for them with my boys lol!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now