The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,414 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These might not appeal to some people, but Swedish fish are essentially gummy bears that are less sweet and not as chewy.
I've always loved these!! So yummy!! They're chewy, of course, but so tasty!! Sometimes difficult to find, but worth it!!
One of my favorite candies by far. They have been my favorite since I was a kid.
I love the fishis., i love the taste.., chewing them is the problem because they get stuck on my teeth.., but i love them
I love this fish gummy the flavor it's fruity and sherry they are the best of the best you wil loved
I like them, but they have a powdery texture on the outside and get stuck in your teeth very easily.
These are so addictive! Like all gummy candies they can get stuck in your teeth.
Even though they taste kind of soapy and artificial, it's in the best way possible, I've always loved this candy dearly.
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! I eat these all the time and recently found Swedish Fish gum!
These were my favorite when I was younger but now they don't seem as soft and chewy as they used too
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos