The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my absolute favorite! They are Sweet chewy and fat free! The larger ones are better.
It's an iconic taste, what can I say? The fish shapes are cute too. It's not everyone's favorite, but I like it :)
If you love gummy candy, you have to try swedish fish! It's one of my favorite candies to eat!
I love Swedish fish! They have the perfect chewy texture and classic fruity taste that I love!
Classic candy. Great tasting. Fun for decorating cupcakes. I actually like the mini ones. Easy to find.
Chewy, sweet goodness. Be careful if you have dental work as these are very chewy. Addicting!
I used to eat this in high school, all the time. once was a favorite candy of mine, truly never gets old.
My youngest son just loves these Swedish fish. If he could eat these for every meal he would.
Red Swedish fish are my favorite. i still eat them to this day. Soft, chewy and out of this world.They are awesome
I love this candy! Its my favorite, its gummy and chewy with a great and unique flavor I love
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos