22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I am addicted to Swedish fish! They are great when you have a sweet tooth, I usually eat the whole bag when I buy them!
Not too sweet but still satisfying for that gummy candy craving. Good texture of gummy...not too thick and not sticky.
These are dangerous. They come in a giant resealable bag that just sits there and wants you to eat it. Delicious though
I think the hype is bigger than the candy is. I found this candy too tough, not as much flavor as other funnies either.
Been eating since I was a little kid and still my favorite!! The kids love them to. They love to play fishy with them.
Love swedish fish. I really love the swedish fish jellybeans they had for Easter. Swedish fish are always a must have.
My favorite candy BY FAR! I could eat Swedish Fish all day and be the happiest person on the planet! They're so great!
The best kind of fish - the Swedish red kind. Great chewy snack to curb the craving for a gummy candy and sweet flavor.
These are delicious! If you haven't had them before, you are missing out! Get your hands on a bag as soon as possible!
These gummies are my favorite. They're also gluten free and taste delightful! I like the original Swedish fish flavor.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos