Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Snehal J.
Snehal J.
New Hyde Park, NY

There pretty hard sometimes.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Duvall, WA

These are one of my favorite candies. You always know what to expect with each bag. They also make great treats to set out at birthday parties and bbq's.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.

I love these fishies so much! they are so chewy and amazing! hands down one of my favorite snacks!
One of the best candies ever!!
jennifer R.
jennifer R.
Midlothian, IL

Can I just say ADDICTIVE!!!!! I love buying these to snack on at the theater, on the sofa , on the go! Mmm seriously have a great flavor...as an adult I even like the flavored vodka!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

They're okay, but they're REALLY chewy and sticky; they get stuck to your teeth, your gums, your fingers, each other. It's just kind of a hot mess. Plus they don't even taste that good. I'd prefer to go for something that's sweeter and has multiple different flavors.
Shea R.
Shea R.
Benton City, WA

I love the taste of Swedish Fish, it's unlike any other gummy candies. Just hate the texture, sticks to your teeth really bad and I spend so much time trying to clean my teeth. I only eat a few at a time
Nani T.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA

These were my absolute favorite gummy candies as a child, and I still love them to this day! They taste so good that I still find myself looking for them every time I go down a candy aisle.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN

Swedish Fish have always been my favorite candy so I may be a little bias. I just love the flavor. It's not overpowering with sugar but it still taste like candy. I also don't feel guilty eating more than I should because they are fat free : )
Kylie M.
Kylie M.

I absolutely hate Swedish fish they're to chewy and get stuck in your teeth
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
Lakeland, FL

They have an awesome flavor but a little too chewy for my liking. So i generally just suck on them like hard candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now