Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Atawaa J.
Atawaa J.

This candy is on of my top 5 of favorite candies. Through it it's plain the candy it self is pretty light and flavorful. I definitely recommend this candy.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I hate the flavor and texture
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Racine, WI

They are amazing! There one of my favorite candies.There sweet but not over powering
Carola A.
Carola A.

I walk around with Swedish Fish in my purse on a daily basis! I always don't like sharing them YES all mine!
Susan S.
Susan S.

Typically I don't go for many chewy candy but swedish fish is a huge exception. I love the solid outer texture the moment I bite into them and although I'm not sure what the flavor is (I think it's cherry?), I very much enjoy it. :)
Angelic S.
Angelic S.

The only fish I like tbh but I eat them in a strange way I squish them and roll them it gives them so much more texture!
Bri B.
Bri B.
Somerset, Ky

I love these! So yummy. Great for snacking on at night while watching movies and I don't feel all too guilty about eating them!
Ashley  M.
Ashley M.

I cannot begin to express how much I love this candy I have to have a back almost every day and I will not share because they are my absolute favorite
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Nebraska

So Addicting! Allergic to Chocolate so these have been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl! :)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY

If they wouldn't use red dye I could eat more of these. I have actually ate so many I got hives so bad I was in the hospital from these. LOVE the flavor, HATE the dye!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now