The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I can eat these in a sitting if I had a bag of them. So yummy I wish I knew about them early in my childhood days!
Swedish Fish is delicious! Sometimes I want a chewy fruity candy and this is perfect and satisfies my sweet tooth!
Great candy, especially when I go to the movies. When I start eating these, I just can't stop!
This is a classic chewy, fruity candy. A downside though is that they are extremely sticky and hard to get out from between your teeth.
The only thing wrong with this candy is they made a different version with multiple colors and flavors. For shame! It is perfect as is!
Such a unique treat. The tangy sweetness can't be matched! I can never eat just one, or even just two, or three, they are so delicious.
I love this candy the only thing is if you leave them outside to long the get hard. Do not eat if you have braces
One of my favorite candy in the world. Great taste and even better when they are really fresh!
Guilty pleasure since I was young. Whenever my allergies act up I eat these. They are always on sale at rite aide.
Kids and adults live Swedish fish so they are a household staples year round and at gatherings
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos