Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Idrena H.
Idrena H.
Palmdale, CA

All my friends like these, but I can't stand these they are so horrible
Lita C.
Lita C.
Baton Rouge, LA

This "candy" reminds me of those wax lips i used to get for halloween fun to play with but not worth the risk of dying from digesting wax. i bought this candy on accident in a rush my god kids wouldn't even eat it they swore i tried to poison them.
Gayvin Y.
Gayvin Y.

Swedish fish aren't very good they are really dry and have no flavor. but they are great for other peeple that like that sort of thing
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Green bay wi

One of my favorite candies, they are so sweet and chewy. One of my favorite childhood candies and will always be a favorite!
Sara J.
Sara J.
Dandridge, TN

These are so good! We use to always keep a stash at work!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Grayson, LA

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this CANDY! It is a great fruity, chewy, gummy candy that not only kids can enjoy, but adults too! I like the smaller packs to keep in my purse on the go!
Monique D.
Monique D.
North Reading, MA

They are so incredible. They are chewy and incredibly sweet and leave the best after taste everrrrrrrrrrrrr... might turn your tongue red though all that artificial coloring but i don't care... I CHEW THEM UP AND EAT THEMMMMM!!!!! 😜😜😜😜😜
Emily F.
Emily F.

Ugh these things are one of the nastiest candies ever. They taste like children's medicine! And the texture is so weird.
Mayson B.
Mayson B.
Spokane, WA

I love swedish fish they are so good, I'm so addicted to eating these i usually try not to keep them around too much, although i love indulging in a bag once in awhile.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI

I think these little fishys are good for the look as far as taste they are i cant quit understand it i use them as a drink garnish its called a fsih ball
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now