Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ceara H.
Ceara H.
Montclair , NJ
Favorite candy by! nothing can beat this candy! i love the taste. its a must have for me
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Charleston, WV
Swedish Fish are one of favorite candies. I just need to be careful eating them with braces. They are also fun to use in arts and crafts projects with kids
kim w.
kim w.
Douglas, GA
Love swedish fish, always have,could eat the whole bag by myself. they have been one of my favorites for a long time and they are really inexpensive.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is my absolute FAVORITE type of candy. I don't really know why I like it so much though. It just is really addicting.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Hands down my favorite candy . I'm not a chocolate person so this candy is perfect
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
Takes me back to being a kid every time I snack on these. They don't melt in your hand.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Friendswood , TX
Hands down the best candy ever! If I could pick one delicious snack this would be it! I can never have enough of these! Purely addicting!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I love swedish fish! They would be an "A" if they were consistent in texture / flavor when I buy them, even when I buy them from the same place twice I feel as they are never quite the same - sometimes they are harder (or softer) and sometimes they have very little flavor, not quite sure what's going on there but nevertheless I continue to buy and enjoy them.
KIM H.
KIM H.
You just can't have a few. before i know it i have eaten most of the bag. very tasty! i only like the red ones, the colored ones just aren't as good
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
These things are addicting! I love swedish fish. They have a delicious flavor and are not overly sweet. They are not the softest candy, but they are still great.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?