Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Lehighton, PA

Love Swedish Fish, I always got them at the candy store on the corner when I was little. I penny a piece. Love them, they're addicting.
Shantel E.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY

There one of the classic candies you use to get from somebody or the store. There amazing there sweet and addictive ! I'd definitely eat more and more in a heartbeat.
Zoe V.
Zoe V.

An amazing treat that tastes the best. I love them so much. They are nice and chewy with an awesome taste. :)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR

My mom got me addicted to these when I was a kid. She (we) ate them all the time. I don't buy them often anymore but when I am feeling nostalgic I buy a bag or two and they are still as great as always!
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

I love Swedish Fish. They have the perfect texture, perfect flavor, and of course you have to bite their heads off first. They're the perfect snack to have while driving long distances since they're not messy and only need one hand!
Rachel  S.
Rachel S.
New Wilmington, PA

Sweedish fish are my favorite candy. I'm currently eating some and I can't stop, won't stop. They are chewy, sweet, and delectable. YUMMMMM
Kiana S.
Kiana S.

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH! They are one of my favorite candies. I love how they are soft and chewy; they aren't too sweet either. If you haven't had Swedish fish you should try it.
Billie K.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI

I love everything about Swedish Fish. They have a great fruity taste, a nice soft candy that does not get stuck in my teeth and come in various sizes depending in your mood.
Bridget J.
Bridget J.
Ilion, NY

I love these!! One candy that I can't stop eatting! I buy these more than any other candy.
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Fort wayne, In

I like the unique texture of Swedish Fish. I just wish they didn't get stuck in my teeth!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now