Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Eva L.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA

Swedish Fish is good. But the only downside is that the candy sticks to your teeth.
angelina h.
angelina h.
Evergreen Pk, IL

Classic candy with the right amount of flavor and chew. Plus they are not very fattning
Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.

I love this candy, can not eat these in front of my kids though or they will finish the pack before i can even get to my second one.
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL

These are good. Has a great taste. Very chewy. Just not a go to candy for me.
PAris B.
PAris B.
Bridge City, Tx

Some kids might enjoy these because its candy and they don't know the difference but I am not a fan, and never have been. They are kind of rubbery too me.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

My favorite candy. Chewy & fruity but not overly sweet. They get addicting!!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Greenville, NC

I absolutely love Swedish fish. They are super gummy and have an amazing raspberry flavor. You can also do fun things like putting them in blue punch for an ocean or beach themed party!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD

My mom absolutely loves these and she got all of hooked on them! They're very yummy and addicting, I highly recommend these gummy candies
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
El Paso, TX

These are my absolute favorite candy! I always dish out the extra dollar or two for the whole bag because I can eat the whole thing! A bit waxy if you're not used to it but amazing to me!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL

Love these at the movies. They are filling though.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now