The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,882 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Favorite candy to snack on during a movie. The fish shape is cute and overall taste is good too.
Delicious. One of the best gummy snacks out there and always great. Does occasionally get too chewy and stuck in your teeth
I hate Swedish fish something about the way they taste reminds me of cough medicine even i was little.
This is one of my favorite candy types! I love sweet and sour types of candy and Swedish fish is one of my favorite types!
I really enjoy chewy candy and these are very good for a snack. The taste is great and kids love them!
I love swedish fish! They are delicious! If you like cherry flavored things then you will like these. They are gummy like i enjoy and delicious
Probably my favorite non chocolate candies of all time. Brings back a lot of childhood memories for me
These super sweet fish are fun to eat and play with! They are a little hard to chew but well worth it!
They are not too soft and not too hard. It's also not too sweet. I could go through an entire pack in one sitting like its a small bag of chips
Swedish fish is such a great candy! I always get it for my dad for a present because it's his favorite food! I love eating these in school too.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos