Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI

Theses are soooo good i can eat the whole bag of them. i loved these since i was a kid. love the taste of them and they are so chewy.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY

I definitely have to review these , because they are my husband's favorite candy. They are sweet, chewy, and not coated with sugar on the outside which he really likes. They have been around forever! He has been eating them since he was a child. Our daughters like them too , and every year they are in both their Christmas stockings and their Easter baskets. The bigger bags can be a bit difficult to find,so when I find them , I always buy a few of them.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.

There good but I'd rather a different sort of candy.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN

Delicious, addictive, no nutritional value, sticks to your teeth goodness!
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
Paducah, KY

The fish that is sooo delicious.. Swedish fishes! lol they aren't only chewy but the flavor is great! I can never stop at only eating a few.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Clovis, CA

At our house this is the absolute favorite candy of choice.. everyone loves it... best candy ever and fun...
Camille S.
Camille S.
Riverton, UT

I love how soft Swedish Fish are. I am not a fan of the really gummy chewy candy, it just groses me out. I could probably eat these every day and never get sick of them.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA

These fishies sure are addicting.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Yummy sweet candy. It's a tasty little treat we indulge in every now and then.
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA

Swedish Fish are great. They're chewy and sweet. Absolutely delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now