Add a Photo
Photos (55)
debbie b.
debbie b.

I just loooove these candies they are great for just a Lil taste of sugar I don't know if it's the chewy Ness or what but I love the taste eating some right now 😅
Johanna H.
Johanna H.
Bronx, NY

I don't eat candy as much anymore but when i do i get sweetish fish plus they're fat free!!! hello lol chewy and yummy and the cherry flavor is just right plus kids love them
Holly S.
Holly S.
Marshfield, MO

Not for everyone with the unique flavor, but well loved in our house for sure.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Owensboro, KY

Swedish Fish are awesome. Fat free, and a wonderful taste. A little to chewy for me to have all the time, but when I do crave them I can never eat just one!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA

I have always loved sweet candys and none I really cared for. But now that I found sweedish fish I am in love with it And just love it. It's my favorite sweet candy.
Nachelle H.
Nachelle H.

Perfect movie candy. It's really chewy and may get stuck in your teeth but Its still one of my faves.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Georgetown, TX

This is by far my favorite "gummy" candy. I can almost make myself sick from eating these. They are soft and sweet. I like the original ones, not a fan of the other flavors. I like to let them sit out for a day or two to 'toughen" them up a little. I like them a bit more chewy. I bought the Swedish Fish candy canes this past Christmas, and they were a hit. Looking forward to getting them again next year.
Shaunna  O.
Shaunna O.
Lynn, MA

I love this it reminds me of when I was a little girl eating them my father used to eat them all the time and I pick up on that I still to this day eat them and I will keep eating them thanks dad they are sooooo yummy lol
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

Ah may zing.... perfect gummi candy is the Swedish fish. they are fun to soak in alcohol and eat on their own
Denine C.
Denine C.
Oxford, ME

Both of my daghters love these things they are awesome
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?