Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Donna C.
Donna C.
Fairbanks, AK

I love them and will eat way too many if I'm not careful. My kids love them too and I'd rather give these to my kids than some of the other candy out there. They aren't messy in the hands of little kids either.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Glen Burnie, MD

Not to chewy, not to sweet. Must have swedish fish!
Jon J.
Jon J.
Los Angeles, CA

I love these squishy delicious thangs.... Gimme gimme. Pop them in my mouth and chew chew chew :) What more can i say, they're sweet, they taste like red (?) and they're the perfect consistency.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Las Vegas, NV

I've been eating these for so long, and I never get tired of them. I love the flavor, the chewiness, I just think they're great.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Englewood, CO

These gummy fish are delicious. They have a cherry strawberry flavor to them and are addicting.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
River Rouge, MI

I love swedish fish since i was a kid and they still are my fave!!!
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Riverbank , Ca

I love these they are so addicting and I can never stop once I eat them, the only thing I dislike about them is that they stick to your teeth really bad. haha. but other then that they are amazinggg
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are one of my fav candy. its not too sweet & its chewy so i just really love them!
areli v.
areli v.
Clarion, IA

Ill eat them if I really really feel like it but I don't really enjoy them they just don't have a taste I enjoy
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

My favorite candies in the world! A childhood favorite that lasts to this day. I love finding strange and yummy pairings to go with them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now