22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are always so good. You can do so many things with them too! I use them in blue jello sometimes for my little one
I love these. They taste great. I buy them often. I do highly recommend these. The price is not that expensive either.
I finally was able to fully introduce my kids to my favorite gummy and omg the results. I gotta make two stockpiles now
Swedish Fish are great. When I had to start eating Gluten Free I was so pleased to find out that these fit my new diet!
This is one of my favorite candies. Like red sour patch kids without the sour :) Great flavor and brings back memories
This is my all time favorite candy there are no other candies like this, It has a very chewy sweet mouth watering taste
Swedish Fish are the best tasting things ever for kids and for adults. They are an oldy but goofy. The kids love them!
Just the best gummy candy you will have but I'd rather have chocolate although if you leave them out they will get hard
Classic sweets! I’m a sucker for gummy candies and Swedish Fish are probably my favorite or at the very least top two.
I am addicted to Swedish fish! They are great when you have a sweet tooth, I usually eat the whole bag when I buy them!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos