Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I love this candy. I forgot about them for a while, but they never get old. Not everyone likes them but they taste great to me. Soft yet chewy goodness!
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO

Whenever I buy this candy, I have to buy extra because my boyfriend and I end up eating the whole bag in one sitting. :) Really good candy.
Devin C.
Devin C.
Groves, TX

I don't know why but when I was a kid I hated these and thought they tasted like plastic but I ate some a few years ago and have no idea why i thought that!! These are my faaavorite candy and i could eat them constantly.
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
Salinas, CA

One of the best not chocolate candies I've ever tasted!! I actually hadn't even heard of them until about a year ago, once I tried them, I fell I love with them!
Nakita B.
Nakita B.
west kelowna, bc

I don't care for these, I find them too thin and the cherry taste is too sweet for me..
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

One of my favorite chewy snacks. I secretly love dipping them into chocolate or mixing it into my milk shack. They are also good in popcorn to make a yummy salty sweet snack.
Rika H.
Rika H.

Swedish fish has been a favored treat since for as long as I can remember! It's the perfect soft, sweet and chewy. My 9 year old loves them too!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Starkville, MS

I usually like gummies, but this one isn't for me. I don't like how they stick to my teeth. They also taste horrible.
ROY V.
ROY V.
Rockaway, NJ

Delicious and low fat! They get stuck in your teeth, but the taste is great and it's a low fat afternoon snack.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love Swedish Fish! They're adorable and so tasty. I love to snack on these whenever I am craving something sweet. They always bring me back to my childhood, too.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now