Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In

I am not a big fan of gummy candy but make the exception with these, good flavor and texture for a gummy candy
Krista V.
Krista V.
Guttenberg, NJ

Go-to candy for road trips, plane rides, ect. Perfect snack, but also deadly because once I start I can't stop eating them!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc

I am not a fan of this candy. I don't like the flavor, and I don't like the texture. They taste like they have a chalk-like hard film over them. They're don't have the soft gummy texture that gummy-bears have. I know a lot of people that love these but I'm not a fan.
Kara L.
Kara L.

A favorite go-to candy for road trips or for a trip to the movie theater. great taste, don't stick to your teeth. hard to not eat too many.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Washington, DC

Swedish fish are my number one favorite candy ever since I was a kid. They make them in so many variations they're just so delicious!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV

There is no particular flavor....and they can be hard to chew, but I really really like them!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

I love these fish, they remind me of my childhood. They are a little sticky, but they're worth it.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Nedrow, NY

Swedish Fish are my favorite type of "gummies." I absolutely love the flavor. Very addicting
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Streamwood, Il

Either my mom or me always have some in the house, my two boys even love them. They are supper addicting!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?