Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
My all time favorite candy great taste not to sweet its just right, has a sorta kinda of a cherry flavor to me.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL
Swedish Fish is quite possibly one of my favorite candies ever. I actually get very offended when people say that they don't like them!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Sweet and nice color great size bag an generally found in every store a must have for a summer treat
Sonja M.
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
One of my all time favorite candies. I could eat them continuously for days. They're sweet and who wouldn't love a whole bag of red flavor?? lol
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Is it weird that I'm 18 but still like to play with these candies before I eat them? They're so good. Fruity, chewy and delicious...plus lots of FUN!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I'm not sure where the Swedish part of this comes from, but these are delicious. Once you start a bag you can not stop.
dena g.
dena g.
Love the flavor its soft and chewy .I Like to hold them in my hand to get them all soft and warm then stretch them out before I eat them yummy.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
These candies take me back to my childhood and going to the corner store to get candy after school. They still taste exactly the same and never disappoint. They are chewy and full of flavor - I love them!
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Newport, KY
My childhood, in a bowl. Yumm.
I hope one day they can reduce their ingredient list and use more natural food colorings as opposed to artificial. Doesn't stop me from eating the though.
Lily W.
Lily W.
First came the gummies then came the Goldfish crackers. I grew up eating these little red fishes.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?