The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,293 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Very chewy, but a yummy flavor, and cute packaging, very affordable, and cute fish gummys.
My boyfriend and my favorite candy. So delicious and chewy. The perfect amount of sweetness that isn't overwhelming.
Swedish Fish are so addictive and definitely one of my favorite candies. I will easily take down a whole box or bag in one sitting. YUM!
This is the candy of my childhood, the fruity flavor, the chewiness, the shape of the fish - all make a great candy.
I love you a million red Swedish fish. No really though. Swedish fish are my all time favorite.
Swedish fish always have been and always will be one of my favorite candies. I always get them because they're soft and very flavorful.
These are so unexpectedly addicting! Not too sweet and my kids LOVE them! One of our favorites!
I don't quite understand what the flavor is, but I don't have to. Swedish Fish have always been a favorite!
Swedish Fish is my favorite fruity candy. I enjoy the taste when I'm eating and even the after taste! Great formula
I buy five pound bags of these before. I really love these and the chewy texture helps me unwind when I'm studying.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos