Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
Woodbridge, VA

I find these little fish to be highly addictive. They are definitely one of my favorite candies.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Windsor Locks, CT

My boyfriend loves these and makes my uy him some every time we go shopping and if i tell him no then he sneaks them in
Libby  B.
Libby B.
Mc Coll, SC

I would have given these 10 stars if I could. They are my all time favorites! Do not be fooled by the knock offs. Nothing is even close! The original red are the Best!!
Pink T.
Pink T.
Baltimore, MD

I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid. Now I only eat them during halloween. They are still good.
Stephen I.
Stephen I.
Albuquerque, NM

My dad used to love these things. At first I didn't quite understand. Then I grew up. They're pretty good if you like gummy candy with a good but not overwhelming flavor.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Kincheloe, MI

So delicious. They are so chewy without being sticky enough to stick to your teeth. The flavor is great too!
Marena W.
Marena W.
Milton, FL

Although they are not super sweet, and a little tough, I still enjoy Swedish Fish. For me, they are a great movie watching snack. I recommend trying them at least.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

Very addicting candy that has been around for many years. I love to mix them in with my berry blue Jell-O, so it will look like they are fish swimming in water. Very tasty craft to do with the kiddos.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island , Ny

These are so addicting I can eat them by the handful! Perfect sweetness and chew. Not so chewy that they stick to your teeth.
Alexine G.
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX

This candy makes me so happy! I like the fact that I don't have to search a bag full of gummies for the red candies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?