Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Ruzica R.
Ruzica R.

Favorite road trip candy. Every time I have to drive back home for break I would stalk the ride with these and sour patch kids.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Peabody, MA

Another one of my favorite candies. So sweet and chewy, I could eat these all day. Once you start eating them you can't stop!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA

These fishies sure are addicting.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Yummy sweet candy. It's a tasty little treat we indulge in every now and then.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Blackwood, NJ

These are my absolute favorite go to candy! they have a great flavor and are best when they are super fresh! Personally i like the smaller fish better then the larger ones, not really sure why but i just think they are better! enjoy!
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Love love love, no sugar added snack. I can eat this whole bag by myself. I have nothing bad to say about these.
Ebony A.
Ebony A.

Not super crazy about these bit if offered I would take some. They are pretty good just cant eat a lot of them.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Verona, PA

Yummmy!! I love sweetish fish, they're very chewy but they don't stick to your teeth! One of my favorites!
Kelley R.
Kelley R.

Swedish fish are one of my absolute favorite candies ever. They are so addicting, you can't have just one!
Idrena H.
Idrena H.
Palmdale, CA

All my friends like these, but I can't stand these they are so horrible
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now