Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Heather O.
Heather O.
Chippewa Falls, WI

I really like these they are gewy goodness and they are fun to share with others
Alice D.
Alice D.
Boulder City, NV

I love these. I always have and always will. Don't leave me alone with the bag, I'll eat them all! haha
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA

I abesolutely posatively love gummies! Swedish red fish are an old time fave! LOL ;)
Cara S.
Cara S.

I love Swedish Fish! They're so chewy and flavorful. They are one of my favorite candies by far!
shannon M.
shannon M.
Newark, OH

I love sweedish fish, I cant eat just one I end up eating them until my teeth hurt. One on my favorites!
Rikki M.
Rikki M.

I have to eat gluten free and finding candies that follow that are hard sometimes. That has never been an issue with Swedish Fish!! They sometimes can be a bit chewy but I think that adds to their appeal. If I'm in a bad mood or need a lift I can grab a bag of Swedish Fish and everything is better for that moment!
Irina B.
Irina B.
Kensington, MD

Frankly, I don't find them all that appealing. They're almost flavorless, get stuck in your teeth, and why are they called 'Swedish'??????? I just don't get it!!!
Mark c.
Mark c.
New Rochelle, NY

Favorite candy they are a sweet they r perfect and don't hurt my teeth and go-to gummy candy
Hailie V.
Hailie V.

Mmmmm I love Swedish fish!! They taste amazing but the only downfall is that they get lodged in your teeth and it's so hard to get it all out!
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

I love Swedish Fish. They have the perfect texture, perfect flavor, and of course you have to bite their heads off first. They're the perfect snack to have while driving long distances since they're not messy and only need one hand!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now