The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I didn't like the taste and texture of Swedish fish, it felt too sweet and artificial. They're also expensive compared to other gummies.
Swedish fish always have been and always will be one of my favorite candies. I always get them because they're soft and very flavorful.
I love the texture and flavor! they are sweet with a chewy essence that doesn't get stuck to your teeth. i love this snack for the movies
Delicious, old-time family favorite. Cherry and chewy, the only problem is it getting stuck in your teeth (but it's really no big deal).
Omg when I 1st seen this jumbo bag in the store i almost couldn't believe it! Great price, great deal, yummy
There is no stopping at 1 or 10 unless that's all that's left in the bag. These are the candies you keep eating and eating and eating...
My family loves Swedish fish. It's also my husband's favorite candy. A bag like this doesn't last long in my house.
I buy five pound bags of these before. I really love these and the chewy texture helps me unwind when I'm studying.
You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the gummy texture and the sweet cherry flavor!
I don't know if it's because i grew up eating these but I can never seem to get enough and they always hit the spot.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos