Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC

My absolute favorite candy and has benny favorite candy since before I can remember! I love this candy! It has the perfect blend of chewy and sweet while not being too much of either.
Aleesia W.
Aleesia W.

One of my all time favorite candies. I'm more of a chocolate person but these would sometimes win my heart over the chocolate
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
De Pere, WI

Loooove Swedish fish, who doesn't! I've got my whole family hooked on them too. :) they're a great movie snack too!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Massapequa Pk, NY

Favorite candyy ever!!! love these fish so much!
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA

I so love this, so yummy. Have to hide some from the kids.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY

Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Westerville, OH

I don't mind gummys, but these would not be my first choice of a candy. My son loves them, but if I had to choose between these and Gummy Bears I would probably choose the Gummy Bears instead.
babydi
babydi
Thunder Bay

Very tasty treat!once u have one u can't stop with this chewy sweet treat. Love the different colors as well
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, Ca

Swedish fish are yummy! they're a bit odd to me cause they're kinda flavorless until you you start to chew into the candy. its super chewiness is one of my favorite things about them!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

One of my favorite chewy snacks. I secretly love dipping them into chocolate or mixing it into my milk shack. They are also good in popcorn to make a yummy salty sweet snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now