The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,319 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I like swedish fish because of how chewy and delicious they are. They are not to sweet or to bland.
LOVE these, but I have to limit myself, or I will eat way too many of them they get addicting fast!
Swedish fish are amazing. have been my favorite candy for years. I use them as "potty awards" for my potty training son.
Swedish Fish are the best jelly candy out there! They taste great and I like that they're fat free.
I have loved these since I was a little kid they're my absolute favorite candy in the entire world
Absolutely love swedish fish! I want to try all brands of this candy! They are so addictive though!
These are one of my favorite candies I eat them everyday at my lunch time the flavor is really good
Good candy, typical red fish candy, just wish that these didn't stick in my teeth as much as they do.
Love these candies. They're more like a gummy than a candy though, but they're still super delicious
Great treat. Love to take to the movies as a snack. Love the red ones the best.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos