Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Erin M.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
All of my friends rave about these, so I know they are very popular, however, they simply aren't my favorite gummy. I don't love the flavor and wish they had more variety.
Regina P.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA
Great tasting & my go to snack!! I buy a large bag & then put them in 100 calorie snack bags! Excellent choice for an afternoon snack.
Tiyona S.
Tiyona S.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are really yummy and have a sweet taste ! These are the best i just love love love these and can eat them everyday .
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Once you start eating these, you can't stop! They are so good and a nice treat to chew on at work. Definitely chewy but delicious! Room temp is best, chilled they get hard. I accidentally left them in my lunchbox at work and waited until they returned to room temp.
Lanie P.
Lanie P.
Moncks Corner, SC
Swedish fish are one of my favorites!!! I like to get the ones in the theater box's because the ones in the bags seem to be harder in texture. I like for my Swedish fish to be a bit on the softer and more pliable side.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Portland, OR
These are gross. Don't like these. These are throw away candy. The youngest kid in the family ends up eating this.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC
I don't care for this candy. They're always really hard and not a great flavor neither. They would definitely be my last choice.
Denine C.
Denine C.
Oxford, ME
Both of my daghters love these things they are awesome
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
The only Swedish Fish I like are the ones in the game Candy Crush. Yuck.
There literally is nothing I like about these sweet treats.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
When I'm looking for a fruity candy that's not too sweet or overpowering, Swedish Fish are my go-to candies. They're soft, chewy, and delicious. These classic candies are a staple.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?