Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Vienna, VA

I like them but unfortunately I'm allergic to it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Arlington, VA

I absolutely love this and want it right now! It has such a fantastic flavor and isn't too chewy!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
W Mansfield, OH

I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect movie snack. They are my top choice when craving a chewy candy.
Blaise W.
Blaise W.

They're really not work the hassle of picking gummy fish out of your teeth. I think they're pretty bland as far as flavor is concerned.
Pamela b.
Pamela b.
Flat Lick, KY

I hate these things.....seems like they have no taste at all and they stick to your teeth like crazy.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.

Swedish Fish are a favorite in my family. We like they are individually wrapped and can easily be taken with us for car rides and camping! What a treat!
Ana F.
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL

This is a great snack to enjoy on the go. I love to eat this chewy treat especially when I am at the movies, although it does stick to your teeth (not that it keeps me from enjoying it!)
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC

My absolute favorite candy and has benny favorite candy since before I can remember! I love this candy! It has the perfect blend of chewy and sweet while not being too much of either.
Desi R.
Desi R.

I don't like these. The taste and texture are fine I guess, but they stick to my teeth awfully.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX

I love these they are amazing my brother, mother, and I would have a bowl of Jell-O in a small fish tank you get from the dollar store. Put these Swedish Fish in along with any other chosen candy, and it would make a decorative treat that is fun to make.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?