Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
These have to be one of my favorite candy. There so sweet and yummy! I could eat a whole bag in day, of course I wouldn't though. People are crazy if they have never tried them.
Heather B.
Heather B.
I can eat these things by the bag in just one sitting if I wanted to! They are seriously my favorite candy
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Fernley, NV
I am not a huge candy person but whenever I see this I always want some. The are the perfect combo of chewy, sweet, and when chocolate isn't available it hits the sweet tooth! I could really go for some right about now!
Ara S.
Ara S.
Chandler, AZ
These addictive little red fishes send me going crazy to get some. They are the most delicious fishes I have ever had in my life!!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
These are really good. They have a flavor that's different than anything else out there. Love how they are sweet and chewy. A great road snack.
laura g.
laura g.
I can't get enough Swedish fish.. Once I eat one I look down and the whole bag is gone... Woops!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love gummy candies, but was soo disappointed and grossed out when I tried these. I didn't like the flavor (not sure what it is) or the hard texture.
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
My favorite gummy candy ever!!! love it
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In
I am not a big fan of gummy candy but make the exception with these, good flavor and texture for a gummy candy
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Apollo, PA
My dad & I have always been big on eating Swedish Fish. They didn't stay in our house for over a week we ate them so quickly. If you love cherry flavor, you will love Swedish Fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?