Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love swedish fish! They are very addicting and once I eat one, I finish the bag.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Vancouver, WA

Love Swedish Fish!!! The red ones are my favorite but I miss the other colors (green, yellow, orange). Not sure if they are still made, haven't seen them in stores lately
Orlando, FL

I absolutely love swedish fish, anytime i am in the mood for a snack i got to swedish fish, when you don't really want the sour part of sour patch kids this is perfect and addicting .
Cathy W.
Cathy W.

This has to be one of my favorite candies. It's sweet and not as gummy as gummy bears. It has a stronger flavor than regular gummies. Right now most stores have these on discount because of Halloween.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH

I bought these to use as tackle in a candy tackle box I made for my husband on Valentine's Day. They were so cute and yummy too
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Easton, PA

My ultimate favorite candy ever! These been my favorite since I was a little girl and always will be. Have a bad day? Grab a bag a these, a drink and a DVD and forget about it all
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC

Swedish Fish have an amazing cherry-like taste! I like that it takes awhile to chew each one so they last longer. Great movie candy!
Jessica
Jessica
Trinty, FL

Mary F.
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ

Swedish fish are my weakness. I love, love these things. Seriously, I can eat a bag of them easily. They are the perfect sweetness and chewiness combined. Great little snack when you want something sweet.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT

Best with the Swedish fish vodka, let them stay there over night, it's perfect(((:
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now