The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
So good I love this product so much I eat it all the time and the best part is it isn't very fat
Always loved this candy even as a kid. I can eat these in handfuls. So flavorful a candy classic
These are my boyfriends favorite candy ever. He doesn't like the assorted ones but the red ones.
Classic and Delicious. I don't think i will ever stop loving or eating this candy to be honest.
One of my all time favorites. been eating it sonce i waS a kid. the taste is always the same xo
SOOOo good mnnnnnqhdiuqwhdwqdqiowqskcbkscbashbckasbcabsckbcksbcsabcjkabcjkasbckjasbsjbckasbcsaj
Who doesn't love swedish fish?! They are soft and chewy and taste great. My kids love them too!
My favorite candy of all time. i do not know what it is about them that make them so addictive.
Yummy love it best candy I tried this yr.I hope my next is as good as this.
My favoriteeeeeeeeee chewy candy! Its not obnoxiously sweets! I love the taste and the texture.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos