Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lisa Anne G.
Lisa Anne G.

These are good. Not a huge fan of gummy candies but these I really enjoy. A good ole time classic candy
Annette C.
Annette C.
Chula Vista, CA

I will say I was always so hesitant to try Swedish Fish, they don't really have a specific flavor & have the oddest name, but in the end I super glad I finally tried them. I can't really describe the flavor as anything but super red & fruity. They're super chewy, get stuck in your teeth, and are a super fun snack.
My favorite way to have them (and this might sound a bit weird) is to squish one up until it's an uh identifiable little blog and then eat it. It makes them so much more soft and chewy than they already are.
Gianna S.
Gianna S.
Woonsocket, RI

Swedish fish UGH. They are so good. You can never have just one. They are so addicting! And not too chewy and goopy. The fact that they're fat free doesn't hurt either!
Theresa Marie V.
Theresa Marie V.
Cebu City, Philippines

I love Swedish fish because it's sugar free and the flavor is great.. and I can eat the whole pact of it without being guilty because it's sugar free
Amy C.
Amy C.
elgin, il

I could eat these all damn day. they're addicting. they don't cost much, even for a big bag. they aren't super gummy like bears or worms, which i enjoy.
Lakesia J.
Lakesia J.
Coralville, IA

Don't normally buy these but they are tasty.
Mattie T.
Mattie T.
Corbin, KY

Ive never understood the appeal of swedish fish. They are too gummy, they get stuck in your teeth, and the flavor is just mediocre at best.
Christina V.
Christina V.

This is my boyfriend's favorite candy! I always buy it for him, and in fact, I have two Theater sized boxes waiting to be put in a gift bag for his birthday in two weeks! They're the perfect level of chewiness and the flavor is juicy and delicious. We always have room in our tummies for these sweet treats.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

I remember eating this candy when I was a child. It's delicious, but be ready to have some of it stuck to your teeth.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Las Vegas, NV

My favorite candy ever! I love the flavor and they're just so cute. I like to leave the bag open for a day or so, that way they're not so gummy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now