The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is some of the best candy I have had. Recently , it's had kind of a bad after taste though.
I have always loved Swedish Fish, but they are so hard to chew! They taste so good, but they get stuck in your teeth so much, and it's such a hassle.
This has been one of my favorite candies since childhood. I love the unique texture and flavor.
I know a lot of people don't care for Swedish Fish but I love them. Not too sweet, and they don't stick to my teeth.
Ive loved these things since i was a young girl. Absolutely would recommend to everyone with a craving for gummies.
These are extremely delicious. I'm not a big fan of gummy candy but I love these little fishes.
Tasty. i like the taste and the shape of the fish is very fun. its really hard to eat just one.
Not really. Delicious cherry gummy candies. If you don't like these well you may be a serial killer and I have to report you to the FBI.
Swedish fish are one of my absolute favorite candies ever. They are so addicting, you can't have just one!
I love that they aren't too sweet. But they are the perfect softness, they don't get stuck in your teeth too often.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos