Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH

I think it's really great that they made this in a little container. It's way more practical. Only down side is I wish the candies themselves was so hard to chew on. They taste amazing but I don't wanna break my teeth while trying to chew them.
Carol D.
Carol D.
Brandon, FL

Swedish fish are an ultimate candy snack when you're surrounded by kids. Tastes like red licorice but better which is great for those of us who don't necessarily like red licorice. Also can be described as a red sour patch kid without the sour.
Yojana H.
Yojana H.

I don't understand how there's people out there who DONT like Swedish Fish!!!! It's so chewy and yummy, it tastes just like twizzlers but 10x better! i rarely eat this because it's hard to find for me, but whenever i do find it, i eat so many!
adina s.
adina s.
Richmond, TX

Swedish Fish are my guilty pleasure. I used to think they were good for me... I was wrong. I buy them by the handful at Five Below and try not to eat all of the bags at once. They remind me of my childhood and make my day just a little better.
Bruce W.
Bruce W.

Swedish fish are a classic standby. Probably not as popular among the younger generation, but for a more seasoned palate, they are so sweet and chewy and pack a lovely flavor. Great to have around or keep in the gym bag for a mid-workout snack
Trista K.
Trista K.
Akron, OH

Love to take this candy to the movies!! They are sweet and gummy!!! It's a classic snack that's been around for years!! You can buy this candy about anywhere!! It's a great value. My kids enjoy as well!! Of course this is a repurchase worthy!!
Liz S.
Liz S.

My kids and I love these! The texture bothers some people, but I don't mind them. They are a little harder than gummy bears. I like that you can buy the regular size and then there are smaller bite sized ones as well. I like the cherry flavor.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ

I can't say enough good things about Swedish Fish. I get these at least once a year and always enjoy the experience. They're delicious, inexpensive, and make a good treat every now and again. If you like gummy candy, you'd probably like these!
Rebeccah Z.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC

Unique flavor and the best of its kind. Love these little disgusts! Just keep swimming on over to your local Walmart and get a big bag just like this for just a couple bucks! You won't regret it. The best and most unique licorice of its kind!
Annie M.
Annie M.

Swedish Fish are a family favorite! We can't go camping or out on the boat without this fat free treat. The right amount of chewy and no need to sort out the colors. These are our favorite summer treat. We also love them at the movie theater.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?