Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Angel W.
Angel W.

Chew gooey it's like giving you all that gummy bear realness but like harder and it's like more old-style and it's like a d**n. Like really cheap for like one of those big bags a dollar something. Eat over 20-26 and ur stomach will hurt
Anna W.
Anna W.

These are good but they are not great. Recently, (maybe because I am older??) they have tasted a little funky and I'm not sure how to describe it. They're still pretty fun and good to eat though. You can buy them at a local supermarket.
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Jacksonville , Nc

YUMMY SWEDISH FISH TASTE SO SWEET. I really wish I had some right now. I LOVE the fish design the shapes. I LOVE THE colors. I LOVE the taste and I ALSO REALLY LOVE THE PRICE, they are very cheap and they last a long time for me usually
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA

Swedish Fish are AMAZING. The taste is a perfect sugary cherry that you get in no other candy. These are so addicting and I love treating myself to a bag from time to time. They can be a little waxy sometimes, but the taste is worth it.
Teja J.
Teja J.
Wellsville, NY

These are a classic for a reason. The perfect amount of chewiness without being tacky, the perfect amount of sweetness without at all being syrupy, and unlike many Swedish Fish pretenders, they don't get stale and hard in the packaging.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Racine, WI

My husband introduced these to me when we were first dating almost 10 years ago! I have no clue how I had never had them before. I love that they are gummy but a little harder than a typical gummy candy. Try putting them in the freezer.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Louisville, KY

I surprise (well, not a surprise anymore) my husband with a big bag of swedish fish for Valentine's Day every year. He loves them. To keep them fresh I take out of bag and put in a sealed tupperware so that they won't harden or dry out.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Steubenville, OH

I love this candy! Having a peanut allergy, I have to be very careful with what candy options I choose. Swedish Fish is a very safe option for me because there are not any types of nut products in this candy plus they are delishious!!!
Sadie J.
Sadie J.

These are a bit of a harder (on the very outside) gummy than an average gummy.. Reminds me of how a gummy bean might taste of it was stale, I guess? But it's not bad! I like the harder texture, and the flavor of these are really great.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Odessa, TX

Swedish fish is one of my all time favorite candy. Whether I'm at the movies or at home and just want something sweet, these are my go-to. I like the taste, the texture and the value of the product. I would definitely keep buying these
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now