Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kristal L.
Kristal L.
Jensen Beach, FL
These have been my favorite candy since a kid I used to and still now try to get them everytime we go to the store sometimes it works but these candies are the best at least to me. They are sweet without to many calories.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I am not a big fan of gummy candy. The fact that these are fish shaped makes them ideal for a lot of different crafty/party/themed snacks. I buy them for that reason alone. I do not eat them mostly because of the texture.
Lucia W.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI
I have loves these since I was a little kid. These are great for days when you want a sweet treat, but you don't want too have too much sugar. They sell a lot of gummy type products now but these will forever be the best.
Estephany H.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I love swedish fish. Sounds weird right? But these are absolutely delicious. They have a fruity flavor to them. The name might not be appealing at the beginning, but trust me you wont regret trying these yummy gummies :-)
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH
Yum yum I love them just a wee bit to much.. last week I got the 1.9 lb bag and eat the whole thing in 2 days. They are great to put in little baggies to take with you.. that is if you don't eat them all first. yum yum !!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Stormville, NY
These candies have seemed to become a tad too sweet. They're affordable and I can understand purchasing them when you NEED to eat something. The gelatin base is pleasing,however. Definitely not a regular purchase of mine.
Jorin K.
Jorin K.
Swedish Fish! Okay...looks can be deceiving. At first...i thought this wouldn't taste good just by looking at it. But boy was I wrong. Tasted better than it looked. These are awesome. Grab them at your local retail store
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
I am highly obsessed with Swedish Fish!! They were a childhood favorite of mine that I have just recently rediscovered, and I was pleased to find out that I'm still just as obsessed with them as I was when I was younger.
Lu C.
Lu C.
Swedish fish are really yummy. They're sort of like gummy bears, but softer and tastes slightly different. You can get this at almost any grocery store. It's also very affordable! I would try this if you like any gummies
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Town Creek, AL
I LOVE Swedish Fish! They are sweet and gummy and delicious. They aren't like some gummy candies that stick to your teeth and make chewing impossible. They are soft and wonderful. Definitely worth buying again and again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?