Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Buy on Walmart*
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay, CA
So so so yummy! These are one of my favorite candies. Like them better than any other gummy candy. Bought them from Ikea. They have such a sweet yummy flavor. I definitely would recommend these to any other candy lover.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I like this candy when I have it. It has a good taste and texture, but it can sometimes taste like plastic. I try not to eat them too often so that I can keep a good weight, but when I do have them, I always enjoy them.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
My favorite candy in the entire world.They have amazing flavor.They don't compare to anything.I buy them where ever I see them.I only eat it once every two weeks though.I would recommend to anyone who loves gummy candy.
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Asheville, NC
Classic gummy candies. I have a bag sitting next to me as I type this. Heat is melting them into a delicious gummy ball of fish but I will continue to pick at them until they are gone! Can't go wrong with swedish fish!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this large bag of fish because its easy to put into a desk drawer for simple, easy access and its also really helpful to have the ziploc closing function. The fish are nice and chewy but with a good consistency.
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca
I used to love these in elementary. idk what happened. I tried them a. few weeks ago and was not satisfied. maybe my taste buds changes because before a few weeks ago of trying them, I hadn't had them since elementary
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
These are delicious, I am a fan of fruity flavors and this candy delivers. You can find these at drug stores and mass retailers like Walmart which I like. They are relatively inexpensive and come in a decent size bag.
Jordan V B.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
I've been eating Swedish fish all my life! A true delight! They're strawberry flavor is just wow! They're a simple candy, and sometimes that's all you need. I've always loved their almost dry yet soft texture to them.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
I can't buy these too often because once I start eating them I can't stop! I love them. Swedish fish is probably one of my favorite candies of all time. I love when the outside is a little hard and the inside is soft.
Sokjita H.
Sokjita H.
West Chester, OH
I used to absolutely hate Swedish fish because my Mind would tell me they are made of fish which I thought would be gross so I never tried them, but one day during a depression I ate some and I can not get enough now.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?