BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
Swedish was my favorite candy growing up and definitely brings back memories. I love the bite size fishes the perfectly chewy texture. I usually buy the mini packages for portion control purposes because otherwise I just go straight through a bag like nothing. Can't be helped - they're so good!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loveeee Swedish fish! They're so yummy and gummy. I use to get use big bags of it from Costco and just eat them daily. Addicted? I think yes! I like the flavor of them a lot and recommend them to anyone who likes yummy chewy candy
Ambur K.
I know its bad for me but i love them so much. This stuff really brings me back to when i was a little kid. If you know me, you know these cheer up my day. Even if its a bad one. These are super cheap, and yu can get them anywhere. I wouldnt recoomend to a healthy but I for sure buy these alot!
Christine B.
Swedish Fish are a classic and a favorite of mine and have been ever since I was a child. I'm 25 now and I still buy Swedish Fish to this day. They taste great and the candy pieces are shaped like fish. They are somewhat chewy but not too chewy or hard. If you love chewy, fruity candy, this is the candy for you!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love swedish fish!! My favorite type of candy is the gummy kind and these are one of my favorite options. The flavor is perfect - not too sweet, just enough sweetness. The only thing I don't like is they can tend to be kind of sticky compared to other gummy candies. Overall, I love them though!
Kendra N.
Statesboro, GA
Gummies are something that I'm very critical about. I don't like them to be too soft. They need to chewy but not so much that they glue your teeth together. They're flavorful and fulfilling. Usually I get bored with a candy that is singly flavored but these never fail to make my tummy happy.
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am tyically a gummy bear eater, but there is something about a Swedish fish that makes them irresistible. I like how they are for one only cherry flavored because that the only gummy candy color I like. Other colors change your mouth colors along with it, and I don't care for that. I also enjoy that they are firm at first and then soften up as you take the second and third chew.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I just Love Swedish Fish❤ My family grew up on these in baskets for holidays. Now I enjoy them for my movie nights! Best part of with this bag is that I get all red and none of the other colors that I don't prefer! Love the chewy texture and flavor.
Jaden R.
Swedish fish is probably one of my favorites. It obviously is not healthy, but it is a good candy that has a very good price. It has a different taste which makes it stand out, and you can find it almost anywhere so it is so easy to access. I would definitely get this product multiple times.
Chrisy L.
Brooklyn, NY
These were my mom's favorite candy when I was growing up, and I feel like we always got a bag as we were leaving Michaels. Sure, they stick to your teeth like none other, and 'red' isn't really a flavor, but they remind me of that point in my life, so they're a favorite stocking stuffer!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?