BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol5 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
You can never have too many Swedish Fish. My issue with this bag is that they are all TINY & it's not advertised on the packaging that they are smaller than the average Swedish Fish. Other than that, YAY!!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
These are a movie at essential. I really like them with their chewy texturethat is soft and sweet. The price is very very very affordable and I bought it at Target. I will be recommending these to others!!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Atlanta, GA
My guilty pleasure! I'll buy a bag and keep it hidden in the desk of my home office. Such a treat when i remember that I have a stash of Swedish Fish to enjoy after a long conference call or difficult day.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Yum! You can't go wrong indulging in some chewy and soft swedish fish! A treat for all ages and a fun candy to enjoy! I find this at many places - Wegmans, CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Always a great price!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This giant bag is great for sharing or taking on the go and the fact that it's re-sealable is even better so that there is no mess. The price is very affordable. I would recommend and will be repurchasing.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These were my favorite until I received a free sample of sour gummies. I have a bad habit of eating to many and the Swedish fish give me a stomach ache when I eat the bag. The Swedish fish are good though.
Maddy T.
Maddy T.
Yes! I love Swedish Fish! They're so good! They are my favorite gummy candy for sure! I'm constantly snacking on some sort of candy and these are one of my favorites for sure! I definitely recommend them!
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Classic gummy candy that has a sweet delicious taste. Kids and adults cant seem to keep their hands from the bags. Can usually pick up for a low price and that also satisfies the wallet and a sweet tooth.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
Love Swedish fish for satisfying a sweet craving. Just the right amount of softness, chewiness and sweetness. I also like occasionally eating a few before a run for an extra boost of energy during my run!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I have always loved these! yeah sometimes they taste more like plastic but, you cannot go wrong with Swedish Fish. They're fat free and the perfect little snack. They stick to your teeth but its worth it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?