Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Has been one of my favorite candies since I was little. Swedish fish have such a unique flavor that's super addicting. I love putting them in the fridge so they're a little chewier. Definitely buy these whenever I can.
Kanisha J.
Kanisha J.

I'm addicted to these things!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

This is my favorite candy. I usually have to keep them in the freezer because I eat them so fast! Also, I like to eat them before heading out or a long run. Give you that extra jolt.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Mineola, NY

These fat free low calorie gummy treats are great when you need a sweet fix but don't want to ruin your diet!
Cathy W.
Cathy W.

This has to be one of my favorite candies. It's sweet and not as gummy as gummy bears. It has a stronger flavor than regular gummies. Right now most stores have these on discount because of Halloween.
Jenelle G.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA

I am a huge swedish fish eater. I like to play with them in my hands for a few minutes to try and soften them up even more. Then I eat them, so yummy. I would much rather prefer the colored fishies! Better flavors!
Jaime J.
Jaime J.

I am a Swedish Fish junkie! I love the flavor and the chewiness! Perfect little snack to grab just to munch on! You can find them anywhere which is really nice! I buy them a lot!
Laura V.
Laura V.

Yum! These are so delicious! They chewy and soft and have great ! I don't know anyone who doesn't actually them. That's how yummy they are! :)
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

Swedish Fish are delicious. A favorite in my childhood, but still number one now that I am an adult. Hard to stop after just a couple, so big bags can be a bit dangerous to my diet.
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Menifee, CA

I only recently discovered Swedish fish, but it was love at first taste. I think I am slightly addicted.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now