Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL

No matter how old you are, you will love these!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH

I think these are gross. The flavor and consistency make me gag. The only people I have ever seen even eat them are kids
Cara S.
Cara S.

I love Swedish Fish! They're so chewy and flavorful. They are one of my favorite candies by far!
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Saint Peters, MO

I think my daughter's favorite candy. No other candy compares. We prefer the original red candies over the other colors.
Allisha M.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA

These are good but they get to me after a while. I can only eat a few at a time which is probably a good thing.
Alice D.
Alice D.
Boulder City, NV

I love these. I always have and always will. Don't leave me alone with the bag, I'll eat them all! haha
Hailie V.
Hailie V.

Mmmmm I love Swedish fish!! They taste amazing but the only downfall is that they get lodged in your teeth and it's so hard to get it all out!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA

I abesolutely posatively love gummies! Swedish red fish are an old time fave! LOL ;)
shannon M.
shannon M.
Newark, OH

I love sweedish fish, I cant eat just one I end up eating them until my teeth hurt. One on my favorites!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

They're okay, but they're REALLY chewy and sticky; they get stuck to your teeth, your gums, your fingers, each other. It's just kind of a hot mess. Plus they don't even taste that good. I'd prefer to go for something that's sweeter and has multiple different flavors.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now