Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jasmynn H.
Jasmynn H.
Caseyville, IL

Swedish Fish are the way to go when you want sweet something to snack on, it has a great taste and unlike most candy is very affordable for the taste. Off brands don't even compete with these sweet treats. I would purchase these any time I went to the store if I could.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL

These are alright, but ive never really been a huge fan of them. I remember having them as a kid, but I never get them now.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.

I have a bad habit when I want the fishes I have to buy the biggest bag and put them in small ziplock bags so that I can put them in my work jacket and sneak them thru out the day,,,yummy yum
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Lewisville, TX

These are just okay. I hate that these stick to your teeth! And they're not that tasty! I've tried these several times and I'm just not a fan.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA

Love them.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Chatham, IL

Ive never had these on their own. My only experience with them was in a fruit punch for a luau themed party. Pretty cute and tasty!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Ashtabula, OH

MY all time favorite gummie treats! have a great flavor and they are shaped like little fishes! go out and buy some!!!!
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

These soft and sweet candy fish have been a favorite since I was little. I always find myself staring at the bag because of how exciting it looks. I can never deny one of these babies.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY

I have mixed feelings about sweedish fish. The taste is good but they get stuck in your teeth and can be really hard,
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Oak Lawn, IL

Obsessed with Swedish Fish! Favorite type of gummy for sure.
I have a great recipe for a really good Swedish Fish Martini or shot! Yummy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now