The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are a great snack for kids and adults. Not too sweet and a low fat food? Score.
These are so good!!!! They taste like sour patch kids without the sour! My husband and I get these all the time! Still good!
A family favorite. Not an overpowering. Sweet but just enough. I like the smaller ones not the big ones
This is my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag of this my by self. I am addicted to this flavor candy
Swedish fish is delicious! My kids love them and so do I! Its the perfect gummy texture and yummy taste!
These are my favorite candy. When ever my husband bring candy home he knows to bring me these. So good
Kids like these, and I appreciate them because they meet our dietary needs for gelatin-free gummy candy
I love swedish fish. Its been my favorite since I was little. Its the right amount of sweet and chewy.
So, Swedish fish are my FAVORITE THINGS. But I notice that they have gotten smaller and I am very upset by that just SAYIN.
Swedish Fish is one of my favorite candies ever. I highly recommend them and if you haven't tried them you are missing out.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos