Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
The Swedish really have something going here! I have loved these since I was a kid. There is something about how they are soft in your mouth but hard until you bite them. Very unique candies.
Yolandra B.
Yolandra B.
Wilmington, DE
This was my first candy ever and it still tastes great! I'm a big fan of gummy candies and cherry flavor, so these are perfect. For those who are a fan an live by a Rita's, definitely check out the Swedish Fish flavored italian ice, you won't be disappointed!
Samaria F.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
I love chewy candy and these are top of the line! They are a pretty old candy but they are sweet and fruity! I lvoe them and they are sold in a nice sized bag at most dollar stored!!!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
These are amazing! The flavor is perfect and I love gummy candy, so it's a match made in heaven.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Superior, WI
I buy five pound bags of these before. I really love these and the chewy texture helps me unwind when I'm studying.
Shea R.
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
I love the taste of Swedish Fish, it's unlike any other gummy candies. Just hate the texture, sticks to your teeth really bad and I spend so much time trying to clean my teeth. I only eat a few at a time
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I'm not a huge fan of these because they don't really have much of a taste to them. They also stick to my teeth.
Jen O.
Jen O.
West Chester, OH
My go to when I need my something sweet! Ill portion the whole bag out into a normal serving size OR I'll eat them all :/
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Farmville, VA
Absolutely my favorite candy! It can get stuck in your teeth but that's all apart of the experience! Can't really describe the taste but they are so good!
Monique D.
Monique D.
North Reading, MA
They are so incredible. They are chewy and incredibly sweet and leave the best after taste everrrrrrrrrrrrr... might turn your tongue red though all that artificial coloring but i don't care... I CHEW THEM UP AND EAT THEMMMMM!!!!! 😜😜😜😜😜
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?