The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,300 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies. Just a few to nibble on when I need a quick burst of energy, or when I'm feeling naughty!
I am addicted to these Swedish Fish. They are so good and taste great!! Can't stop eating them!!
Swedish fish my absolute favorite candy . I love having these laying around the house so my kids grab and go
My favorite candy as a child and now. cant beat the taste and the nostalgia. and their fat free!
These are also one of spouse's favorite candies. I'm okay with them, but they are kind of weird.
My husband loves these, and I do too. They're delicious and fun to eat. I just hate that they get stuck in my teeth.
I love Swedish Fish! They have a great taste that just cannot be duplicated. They're my first choice candy.
Best chewy candy there is! It doesn't stick in your teeth like other chewy snacks, and the taste is superb.
This is some of the best candy I have had. Recently , it's had kind of a bad after taste though.
I love that they aren't too sweet. But they are the perfect softness, they don't get stuck in your teeth too often.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos