22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is my number one favorite candy. I've been eating them since I was younger and they were a penny a piece.
There's just something about them! They have such a different taste than other gummy candy and I love the perfect chew!
My guilty pleasure! So delicious! I am weird and like to leave the package open so they get a tiny bit stale. So good!
I am addicted to Swedish fish! They are great when you have a sweet tooth, I usually eat the whole bag when I buy them!
I like this candies, I eat them at parties and they are really good and tasty. Price is cheap and I find them anywhere.
Love Swedish fish!!! Such a great and tasty snack! We usually buy the warehouse size bag because we enjoy them so much!
I used to keep a 5 lb. bag of these in my desk at work. Everyone knew they were there and would stop by for a handful.
This is just a good candy. Reminds me of being little. I don't know what else to say about it other than its awesome!!
I like to nibble them one by one and savore them so I don't look greedy. I prefer the reds over the multicolored ones.
They are good but not my favorite. I can only eat a few then I get tired of the flavor. I need more variety in flavor.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos