Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Robertsville, MO

I do love the flavor of Swedish Fish but they are just too sweet. Growing up, this was a go to candy. Over the years it's just turned into a sweet hassle to eat them anymore. I think kids enjoy these way more than adults.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH

I think they are a bit hard at first and then overly chewy, it sticks to your teeth worse than sugar babies. Although it's not overly sweet. I wouldn't recommend them.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA

These fishies sure are addicting.
Kyrstin G.
Kyrstin G.
Roselle, IL

Although I am all for chocolate. Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love how fresh and chewy they are. It's a perfect movie snack.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Plymouth, IN

Swedish Fish are my favorite chewy candy! I could seriously eat them by the bucketful. There is something about the texture and the flavor. I'm not sure what it is, almost a strawberry, and the ever delicious chewiness of the candy itself. They're also fat free which is a plus considering how many of them I eat!
Maryann F.
Maryann F.
Seffner, FL

I hate the way swedish fish taste they r plain and make my mouth dry :( i much rather hsve a starbust or something with more flavor and taste Swedish fish are boring candy
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I hate the flavor and texture
Savannah T.
Savannah T.

Theses are literally my favorite non-chocolate candy! i honestly don't even know what flavor they are and i never even look at the price when i buy them but its usually pretty reasonable
Tiffany
Tiffany
cincinnati, OH

These are hard and not so great they leave a bitter taste in your mouth
Venus W.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD

Swedish Fish are fun to eat and they taste amazing. The only problem I have is they are a trigger food. I can eat the WHOLE big bag by myself...lol. I am NOT ashamed of this.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now