Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Sarasota, FL

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy snack! They are soft and full of flavor. I would highly recommend these to anyone good for kids too!
Laura  H.
Laura H.

I cannot stand the fake cherry taste and wax like texture of these. They are way to tough to chew and not worth the effort.
Leida J.
Leida J.
Athens, AL

Absolutely love the Swedish fish. They are not too sweet or hard. Most of the other candies get boring and ultra sweet after a while but with this one you can keep eating them hour after hour and not get bored of the flavor. Love them!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA

I abesolutely posatively love gummies! Swedish red fish are an old time fave! LOL ;)
shannon M.
shannon M.
Newark, OH

I love sweedish fish, I cant eat just one I end up eating them until my teeth hurt. One on my favorites!
Mariella B.
Mariella B.
San Jose , CA

I love swedish fish!! They are so yummy , so simple and so chewy !! cant stop eating them☺️
Irina B.
Irina B.
Kensington, MD

Frankly, I don't find them all that appealing. They're almost flavorless, get stuck in your teeth, and why are they called 'Swedish'??????? I just don't get it!!!
Rosa E.
Rosa E.
Maspeth, NY

I must say these have to the best treat i could ever have. They are fat free so you don't have to be guilty that you are eating a lot.
Allie F.
Allie F.

Swedish fish are SO great when your sweet tooth is acting up! They are delicious!!!!!
valarie a.
valarie a.

I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect gummies to snack on! My mom's absolutely favorite. I think their flavor is amazing and they are perfectly chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now