The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,960 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Perfect for stress-food-binging times like finals season or the holidays. The big bag especially.
I got them on hallow ween i love these gummies even though my family doesn't it means more for me
This is my favorite gummy candy! It's not to sweet, it's just right. They're addicting, try them.
Always a great treat! They are a staple stocking stuffer each and every year!
Me and my 9 year eat the often. They are so yummy. We buy them every time we go grocery shopping.
I remember sweetie when I was a little kid and they still taste good now and I don't share...lol
These are my boyfriends favorite candy ever. He doesn't like the assorted ones but the red ones.
I am personally in love with Swedish fish. I can eat them all the time. Ahhh
So good I love this product so much I eat it all the time and the best part is it isn't very fat
Always loved this candy even as a kid. I can eat these in handfuls. So flavorful a candy classic
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos