The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I absolutely love Swedish fish!! They have an awesome taste and are easy to eat. a favorite for my daughter as well!
These are also one of spouse's favorite candies. I'm okay with them, but they are kind of weird.
I love swedish fish. When I am craving them, no other gummy/candy will do; just give my my fish.
It is hard to beat an old-fashioned and original Swedish Fish. The gummy texture, the cheerful coloring, their kind gummy faces. So good.
Loveeeeeeeee them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So chewy and cute !!!!!!! Buyyyy
One of my favorite candies. Just a few to nibble on when I need a quick burst of energy, or when I'm feeling naughty!
I love swedish fish they are so good and have an absolute great flavor.just talking about them makes me want one now
I love Swedish Fish! They have a great taste that just cannot be duplicated. They're my first choice candy.
These get so addicting I'm not sure what it is but I guess it's just that they are not too sweet
Swedish fish my absolute favorite candy . I love having these laying around the house so my kids grab and go
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos