Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Carly B.
Carly B.
Quincy, MA
I have loved these for years and years! Although there a little sticky they're my go to treat.
Penny D.
Penny D.
Yulee, FL
These are my absolute favorite candy. I love them! Soft chewy yummy goodness. and now my daughters love them too!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
I love getting swedish fish at the movie theater. They're a classic snack. The only down side is they stick to your teeth but so worth it!
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
New Bedford, MA
I have been recently eating this candy for a while and I actually really like it. I use to not like it because, well, I never even tasted it ! I just though it was nasty because of the name! But it turns out that they are really good. I like that its a chewy candy though. This candy is kinda to chewy though, which I really don't like. But over all this is really good.
Katrina V.
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl
Any time I go to the store I'm always so tempted to buy a bag! These have been my favorite since I was a kid and they always will be.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I used to be obsessed with these. The flavor is delightful, and there are enough in every package to last a while. I don't eat these as often as I used to because they get stuck in my teeth and it is painful. They are very chewy, and as they get older they get harder and chewier.
April S.
April S.
Long Beach, CA
One of my all time faves.... The red swedish fish is the only one I will eat. It's a great flavor, chewy, and you can't eat just one.
Snaely K.
Snaely K.
Salisbury, MD
I love these. They taste like mulberries and sugar. I love the chewiness too. I used to pull and stretch them as a kid before I would eat them. They're the perfect sweet treat.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Kintnersville, PA
Red Swedish fish are my favorite. i still eat them to this day. Soft, chewy and out of this world.They are awesome
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I absolutely love this candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?