22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish. I’m never disappointed. I used these for my sons first birthday favors and separated into smaller bags
This is my go to candy. I will forever love this "a little less bad for you" candy. It is easy to eat and never gets old.
Swedish fish has always been some of my favorite candy! It’s so delicious and there is really nothing out there like it!
My favorite candy ever. If you haven’t tried these you are missing out! Very chewy, but with an awesome taste! Yummmmmy!
I love using this! I love using this! I really, really, love usint this product, its brilliant! It alaways does the job!
This is one of my favorite gummy candy since I was younger i will not leave the store without a pack of Swedish fish !
Such a childhood staple. These red gummy fish that get stuck in your teeth are so yummy. I recommend them to everyone.
I like these but when u chew them they get stuck on my teeth.. i don't like that as much but my child loves these alot!
Classic sweets! I’m a sucker for gummy candies and Swedish Fish are probably my favorite or at the very least top two.
Swedish Fish are great. When I had to start eating Gluten Free I was so pleased to find out that these fit my new diet!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos