Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Janny P.
Janny P.
Worcester, MA

I love Swedish Fish but it does get annoying when they get stuck in your teeth
Emily B.
Emily B.
Oakland, CA

They are always getting stuck in my teeth and are way to chewy for me.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Easley, SC

My absolute favorite chewy candy. The flavor is perfect every time and the candy is always consistently wonderful.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I love these candies. They are sometime a bit to chewy for me, but a few at a time are just perfect. And they look like fish they are fun to eat
Barbra T.
Barbra T.

My whole family LOVES Swedish Fish! A great sweet treat for school lunches or snacking on during a movie!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

These are great the only draw back is that they stick to my teeth. I still will buy them though.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA

My family loves these! The are the perfect amount of chewy and not too sweet!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bloomington, MN

I can't quite put my finger on it...but, I have never liked these. They get stuck in my teeth and that powdery coating that is on each one to keep them fresh bothers me...lol. I might just be crazy... but, definitely not one of my faves.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

One of my favorite chewy candies growing up! The flavor is great, but they tend to stocking to your teeth a lot!
Angel E.
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO

I just bought 3 packs of these for kids for halloween .. sad thing is I ended up eating them all myself which they didn't mind because they didn't seem to like them as much as i did .they are kind of like cinnamon gummi bears I don't know cant exsplain it I just love them !!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now