22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
We always keep these on hand as they are a great fat free food. We bring them as treats on outings and buy in bulk
Swedish fish is legendary this is my childhood most favorite candy from today. I love these candies omg. Theyre so good.
The reason I love Swedish Fish more than most gummy brands is the flavor. You also can't beat the quality of the product.
I highly recommend these gummy chews. I just recently purchased a huge bag from Sam's club and have been snacking away!!
One of my most favorite candies. I like that they are soft enough that they don't hurt my teeth like normal gummy candies
These taste so good! They have a weird texture at first. It's odd, and I don't really like it, but the flavor is amazing!
I love Swedish fish! I've had to give them up because they are so sticky and I can't afford another root canal and crown
I love Swedish fish and so do my kids! They are still a candy I have a hard time putting down if they're in front of me!
My fav soft and chewy treat! I have to be aware when snacking on these; otherwise, the bag is GONE in no time! Delicious!
I enjoy these occasionally when they are around and I have a sweet tooth. Brings back childhood memories with my sister.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos