Add a Photo
Photos (58)
member-e6def41f7
member-e6def41f7
Pasadena, MD
One of my favorite candies. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are very gummy and chewy.
Robin D.
Robin D.
Saint Charles, MO
By far one of my families favorite candies! They are delicious and soft. We love to be outdoors and our fave family fun is to go fishing so we really enjoy them.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Holt, MI
I'm not an outdoor kind of girl! But, every now and again I will throw in a line for Swedish Fish. Great for just a snack or to put in a cute gift basket.
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Monroe, MI
These are one of my favorite chewy candies! They taste so good, but aren't too filling or heavy. Next time you pick up a sweet snack, go with the Swedish fish!
heather o.
heather o.
Hopkinsville, KY
They are chewy n soft n sweet can't get enough of them love them. I love to eat them all the time. They are also so cute
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Virginia Beach, VA
Most unique tasting candy ever!!!! I love this soooo Much!! Putting it in sprite and coloring the drink blue creates a fun summer drink that's a snack too!! ❤️
Svetlana D.
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a huge fan of sweets/candy. I'm more of a salty/savory kind of girl. However, these are addicting! You can't have just a few- you need to have them all!
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Tucson, AZ
Vegetarian friendly gummy fish!!!!! So good, so addictive.
Devin V.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
Swedish fish are really good! They have a sweet almost cherry like taste and are fun shaped with a soft chewy texture. The only downfall is they ALWAYS get stuck in my teeth.!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Durant, OK
I used to not like these little gems when I was younger. Now I crave them always. They're delicious and hard to resist. When I see a bag of these in my mum's shopping bag, I practically salivate because I know they're for me. Hehe.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?