Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL

Love, love, love swedish fish. Whenever I'm at Wal-Mart I find a way to buy these delicious yet very addicting fishes to munch on.
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI

Great flavor, chewy & yummy. But sometimes they get stuck in your teeth!
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA

I love the Swedish fish flavor. There is like nothing like it. They are so chewy and tasty!
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Killeen, TX

I'm a gummy candy lover more than any other type of candy, and these are my absolute favorite. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet, allowing you to just eat and eat them (hint:they're addicting!). They also aren't too chewy or sticky like a lot of gummy candies are. Ugh, they're so delicious.
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ

My favorite candy for Friday night movie night seriously so delicious and soft. It's better because it has its own delicious flavor. I eat these at least once A month. Repurchasing for life.
Regina B.
Regina B.
Vinton, VA

Swedish Fish are my favorite non-chocolate candy! The best thing about this candy is it reminds me of my childhood.
hilary h.
hilary h.
Saint Louis, MO

I love swedish fish and eat them all the time
Amber D.
Amber D.
Durant, OK

I used to not like these little gems when I was younger. Now I crave them always. They're delicious and hard to resist. When I see a bag of these in my mum's shopping bag, I practically salivate because I know they're for me. Hehe.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Riverbank , Ca

I love these they are so addicting and I can never stop once I eat them, the only thing I dislike about them is that they stick to your teeth really bad. haha. but other then that they are amazinggg
Oreale A.
Oreale A.
Rockville, MD

I love everything about Swedish Fish. They have a great fruity taste, a nice soft candy that does not get stuck in my teeth and come in various sizes depending in your mood, my whole family munches on these baby's every once in a while, and they've been around before my parent's days, so they've went from generation, to generation.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now