The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,319 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are my favorite sweet candy. Classic, chewy fish shaped gummies. You can't really say no.
I started to like this candy because of my aunt's love for it. I would beg her for candy and she would give me this. 10/10
This bag is perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle. It has a nice re-sealable bag to keep the candy fresh!
Love these. Consistently great. Good texture and flavor. Don't taste well if hArd
Well, these are Swedish fish. they are a fantastic candy, unless they become hard, to which they suck.
I love swedish fish! They are a nice sweet chewy candy and they are not sticky like most chewy candy!
Yesssss this Canadian candy is the best!! I usually stick to the original red one but they also have different color ones!
Because who doesn't love these sweet gummy little fish. There delicious. I used some for fishing cupcakes for a party too.
Great candy for kiddos! my mother in law loves to send these to my kids. and they are also very yummy!
I love these delicious and different gummies. I like to get them when I don't know what else to pick.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos