Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cara S.
Cara S.

I love Swedish Fish! They're so chewy and flavorful. They are one of my favorite candies by far!
Hailie V.
Hailie V.

Mmmmm I love Swedish fish!! They taste amazing but the only downfall is that they get lodged in your teeth and it's so hard to get it all out!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Swedish Fish was my late night snack at college parties, I always kept a bag in my purse.
Emani S.
Emani S.
Hill City, KS

This is one the the best candies ever invented! Get to mix with lots of things! I love eating them during a movie or show!
Aleesa B.
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA

These are gross!!! One of the worst gummy candy out there. I turn these down every time. Then the gross taste gets stuck in your teeth!
Tori G.
Tori G.
Discovery Bay, CA

I love these things, they really taste very cherry-ish to me and they are super chewy. I really enjoy snacking on them now and again.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Hanson, MA

I love Swedish fish, was always my childhood candy. Always hated how it stick to teeth though.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL

I love love Swedish fish my son and I eat them together they are both sweet and chewy I eat them ate the movies all the time
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC

I'm not a huge fan of these because they don't really have much of a taste to them. They also stick to my teeth.
Valarie M.
Valarie M.
Simpsonville, SC

You can't eat just one or four or twenty! This is my go to candy, and it's FAT FREE!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?