The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite candy as a child and now. cant beat the taste and the nostalgia. and their fat free!
I don't understand why people hate Swedish fish. They are my guilty pleasure haha. They can get stuck to teeth though
Nothing better then chewing on a few cute little fish to satisfy that 3pm sugar crash!
These are also one of spouse's favorite candies. I'm okay with them, but they are kind of weird.
This stuff is like crack I can never stop eating them, makes great stocking stuffers or just little extras when you're giving a cute gift
Usually when I crave candy I want chocolate! But when I want what I call a "chewy candy" this is my go to!
These are my absolute FAVORITE candy. I even stick them in cookies when I bake sometimes. #sweet
These are my favorite candy. I never used to be too interested in them as a child but I love them most definitely now
Every once in awhile I get a hankering for some Swedish fish. Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth.
My roommate in college loved these so much. I never understood why, they just do not taste very good to me!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos