The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are so delicious! One of my top favorite candies of all time! love the chewy texture and flavor
Love the taste of these but they are just empty calories so they're really not that healthy for you.
A hands-down favorite. Gummy candy always scores high with me, and Swedish Fish are one of the best!
My husband loves getting a bag of swedish fish any time we travel together. It's a nice sweet treat!
Love this candy this is the family go to candy for any road trip. We can not leave home without them
One of my favorite candies, not too hard to chew on and have a great taste, not overpowering at all.
I'm a big fan of Swedish fish. They are so sweet and chewy all at the same time.
My husband absolutely loves these, they are his favorite all time candy! Swedish Fish are a classic.
My kids love these little fish gummies. They are like sour patch kids candies without the sour part.
These are always yummy. They do get stuck in my teeth but definitely worth it!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos