Add a Photo
Photos (55)
rom k.
rom k.
Mira Loma, CA

This is by far my favorite candy, I buy it in the bulk section of my grocery store. and they don't last long. if I could eat these 24/7 I would
Paulene D.
Paulene D.
Oceanside, CA

I would give these an A rating if I had always had good luck buying a bag that was at its peak of freshness. Once they get not so fresh on the shelf they just aren't as good. But when they are fresh they get an A+++++
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR

I am not sure what about these little fish is so awesome, but man, they are AWESOME! I know they are a required taste, my boyfriend thinks I am crazy for liking them so much. But they have this fruity goodness about them and the chewiness too! So good!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Jefferson Hls, PA

These are my go to candy. Whether I just want something sweet or I need a treat when I'm at the movies, they are perfect. Other brands don't compare.
Holly  M.
Holly M.
Ottawa

My favorite red candy....and I cant stop at one! yummy! They are amazing when they are nice and fresh!
Jelly L.
Jelly L.

Im not that big of a fan of these, my ex loves these things, there too chewy for me lol, not much flavor either in my opinion, good to suck on, so I see why so many old people like them
christina w.
christina w.
Selah, WA

I love this candy. I have also used them and made an "under the water" drink for my kids. Used blue juice (ocean water) and put the fishy's in there. It turned out great!
Mariah M.
Mariah M.

My daughter loves these! I love that with a 2 year old they aren't all that sticky when they have been chewed on for awhile!
Jillian Q.
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA

These candies are always on my cravings list. They're so chewey and awesome. Fun for decorating desserts, too :)
ana m.
ana m.
Tulsa, OK

When i first got these candy i thought they were not going to be good because they were hard and just had a weird texture! but when i tried it it was soo good no I'm like addicted to them!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?