22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I enjoy these occasionally when they are around and I have a sweet tooth. Brings back childhood memories with my sister.
One of my most favorite candies. I like that they are soft enough that they don't hurt my teeth like normal gummy candies
These are yummy. Wish there were more flavors in this brand. I eat it every now and then. Not too often. It's affordable.
It wasn't too bad. Mostly tried them because my 4 year old offered me a bite. Normally don't eat them. My kids love them
The reason I love Swedish Fish more than most gummy brands is the flavor. You also can't beat the quality of the product.
I love swedish fish so be much I make myself buy small bags, cause I can eat a 5lb bag and will look for some more Lolol
These are so soft, chewy and delicious! One of my all time favorites. In my opinion you can't go wrong with Swedish fish!
Great for when you need something that's sweet and chewy but not to sweet or chewy. Great flavor for anytime of the day.
A great snack for on the go. Swedish fish is definitely a child hood favorite that I don't think I'll ever outgrow haha.
I think Swedish fish are something you have to have an acquired taste for.. Cause they do taste odd, but they're so good!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos