The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Another one of my favorite candies. Very cherry/strawberry flavor. Always get these at the movies
Yummy! These are sweet gummy candies. Not too chewy, perfectly soft. Nice as a treat, but very very sweet and sugary.
These little red fish are great!! Sweet chewy tasty fish! We love to sit and snack on these and we always order them when we go to a movie
There's not other snack on the market like this treat. Great flavor! Great price! Just make sure it's a fresh bag :)
This stuff is like crack I can never stop eating them, makes great stocking stuffers or just little extras when you're giving a cute gift
These little fish are insanely delicious!!!! You can't eat just one!!!! I could down a bag by myself. Yum!
These are my absolute FAVORITE candy. I even stick them in cookies when I bake sometimes. #sweet
Another one of my favorite candies. So sweet and chewy, I could eat these all day. Once you start eating them you can't stop!
Every once in awhile I get a hankering for some Swedish fish. Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth.
I don't understand why people hate Swedish fish. They are my guilty pleasure haha. They can get stuck to teeth though
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos