The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,353 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Great sugar fix. I wish they would stay softer longer but perhaps I just don't eat them fast enough, ;)
Swedish fish is delicious! My kids love them and so do I! Its the perfect gummy texture and yummy taste!
I don't know what it is but the red candy is always best and these gummy fish do not disappoint!! Fun shape and very tasty!!
These are a great snack for kids and adults. Not too sweet and a low fat food? Score.
Love Swedish fish. they're so cute and so yummy! everyone needs a big bag of Swedish fish in their life.
This is my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag of this my by self. I am addicted to this flavor candy
Not a lot to say about these as they are a classic. Soft, chewy, and sweet. However, be careful of the red dye 40.
I love these bags. I go through them so quickly, and it seems as though the Swedish fish never go stale.
A family favorite. Not an overpowering. Sweet but just enough. I like the smaller ones not the big ones
These are so good!!!! They taste like sour patch kids without the sour! My husband and I get these all the time! Still good!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos