Add a Photo
Photos (55)
makenzie H.
makenzie H.
Smithfield, VA

I love this candy so much! I eat it all the time and I love it so much
Jasmynn H.
Jasmynn H.
Caseyville, IL

Swedish Fish are the way to go when you want sweet something to snack on, it has a great taste and unlike most candy is very affordable for the taste. Off brands don't even compete with these sweet treats. I would purchase these any time I went to the store if I could.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Orange Park, FL

These a fun to eat and have amazing flavor. I love to eat the big fish because I will eat less of them.
Jovana P.
Jovana P.
Hawthorne, CA

I really LOVE this candy its sooooo yummy and it smells Grrreat ;) Very Chewy And I'm Obsessed
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL

These are good. Has a great taste. Very chewy. Just not a go to candy for me.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Rochelle, NY

I LOVE THIS CANDY SO MUCH! it's so chewy and the flavor is so unique from other candies I've had. I do not really like the multi-colored swedish fish, just the original color. I go through these bad boys like no tomorrow! If you haven't try them before, please do! you won't regret it! :)
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
East Haven, CT

I have been eating these since I was younger, I LOVE these! Classic choice but I do not like the mixed colors as much as the original!
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
Detroit, MI

I love these things lol...I recently came across the assorted flavors which I love even more. The downside is that they do tend to get stuck in your teeth and are a little hard to get out.
Stacia C.
Stacia C.

I hate Swedish fish. I don't know why. I've never liked them. Maybe it's because they get stuck in my teeth or the taste of them. I don't know.
Moriah N.
Moriah N.

I have been eating Swedish Fish for as long as I can remember. They are horribly addicting gummy-like candies that are shaped like...well...like fish. They are a bit artificial in flavor and they are REALLY sticky (if you have bad teeth..you probably shouldn't eat them), but they are extremely flavorful!~ I love them sooo much~
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now