Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

As a kid, we used to get Swedish Fish at the Sears candy counter. Well, the candy counter is long gone but I recall hoping to get as many red fish as possible in the bag! Now, it's perfection to get a bag of Swedish Fish, all red, that taste the same way they did 20 years ago or 30 years ago. Best candies!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Batesville, IN

Although I have never had a bag this large, I do really enjoy this candy, and could probably eat half of that giant bag in one day.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Bend, OR

The flavor of these isn't bad, but getting them all stuck in your teeth is annoying! I prefer candy that is easier to eat.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Ashtabula, OH

MY all time favorite gummie treats! have a great flavor and they are shaped like little fishes! go out and buy some!!!!
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

These soft and sweet candy fish have been a favorite since I was little. I always find myself staring at the bag because of how exciting it looks. I can never deny one of these babies.
Colleen B.

Trinty, FL

Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX

I love Swedish Fish! They are so sweet and I love gummy candies. I'm a vegetarian and the fact that there is no gelatin in s plus for me! Will always be a favorite of mine.
Mattie T.
Mattie T.
Corbin, KY

Ive never understood the appeal of swedish fish. They are too gummy, they get stuck in your teeth, and the flavor is just mediocre at best.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Atlanta, GA

Love these....can't eat just one!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now