Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Nice chewy treats that have good flavor and its fat free lol. cant just eat one
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
I love these! They are addicting and the whole bag can be finished in minutes. They have a great taste. I love the swedish fish water ice from Rita's!
Jade N.
Jade N.
Kalaheo, HI
So yummy love these so much. I need to buy more.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
dallas, TX
I love Swedish Fish. They are so addicting that I can't even keep them around because I eat them all so fast. They are soft and chewy and aren't too sweet.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Jersey City, NJ
I used to eat these a lot when I was younger. Always loved them, and still do.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Plymouth, MA
One of my favorites, I love how chewy they are, but kind of crunchy on the outside. They are cute to garnish cocktails and cupcakes with too. You get a bunch in a bag, and then there's the large ones that are sold individually for 5 cents or so which are just as good. Now I want a bag...
Zoe V.
Zoe V.
An amazing treat that tastes the best. I love them so much. They are nice and chewy with an awesome taste. :)
Haley C.
Haley C.
Little Rock, AR
These are a great candy! I have eaten them all growing up and they were sometimes not readily availible but my grandma could always find them.
Sadie G.
Sadie G.
Kennewick , Wa
These are perfectly sweet and chewy enough and have such a great flavor. I've never met someone who didn't like Swedish Fish. If you haven't tried them, please do!
Kayee B.
Kayee B.
Midlothian, TX
Has no taste, but if you like to chew this is the candy for you!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?