The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is my favorite gummy candy! I always go through an entire large bag by myself they are so good!
One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
One of my favorite candies that does not contain chocolate! It is such a different taste from most sweets on the market. Highly Recommend!
I love these little fish. I can't help but eat the whole bag every time. A movie night must have.
I love getting swedish fish at the movie theater. They're a classic snack. The only down side is they stick to your teeth but so worth it!
I love Swedish fish I always grab for it on movie night, it hits the spot every time super chewy not to mention my favorite color
I am addicted to Swedish fish. Even though they are super gummy and chewy, they still beat out any other gummy candy.
Yummmmmmyyyyyyyy!!!!! I love Swedish fish lam so addicted and glad they came put with the big bag
We love Swedish fish. My son gets so excited when I buy him a bag. They're chewy but soft and the flavor is so yummy.
I love Swedish fish. They are sweet and easy to eat. My husband and I love to eat them with popcorn after a long day.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos