Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Swedish fish is so amazing! When they give it out for Halloween I get so happy because they're so tasty and fun to eat. :)
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
norridge, il

Yummy, if you don't like sour candy than these fishies are for you! great sweet taste
Laura M.
Laura M.
Orange Park, FL

These a fun to eat and have amazing flavor. I love to eat the big fish because I will eat less of them.
Samara S.
Samara S.
Bristol, TN

I think these are the best gummies ever! I love putting them in the fridge and eating them cold. Plus they're cheap!
Oreale A.
Oreale A.
Rockville, MD

I love everything about Swedish Fish. They have a great fruity taste, a nice soft candy that does not get stuck in my teeth and come in various sizes depending in your mood, my whole family munches on these baby's every once in a while, and they've been around before my parent's days, so they've went from generation, to generation.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Starkville, MS

I usually like gummies, but this one isn't for me. I don't like how they stick to my teeth. They also taste horrible.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA

I love these little fish! I think they have great flavor and not overpoweringly sweet, don't get me wrong, they are sweet, just not as sweet as other gummy candies. These are on my top 5 list of best gummy candy.
jade l.
jade l.
Phoenix, AZ

These are good to eat but not a lot at knce they get really stuck in teeth..
ashley W.
ashley W.
Atlanta, TX

Love the taste of these little fish!
Stacy B.
Stacy B.

Soft and fruity,these are one of my go to treats at the movie theatre.I don't by the big bags for at home because I would eat them all.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now