Add a Photo
Photos (58)
angelina h.
angelina h.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Classic candy with the right amount of flavor and chew. Plus they are not very fattning
Ceara H.
Ceara H.
Montclair , NJ
Favorite candy by! nothing can beat this candy! i love the taste. its a must have for me
Sara J.
Sara J.
Dandridge, TN
These are so good! We use to always keep a stash at work!
Ryan P.
Ryan P.
Chesapeake, VA
I used to love these when I was younger but now I think I'm burnt out, or just realize its like eating a mouthful of sugar. They have definitely changed over the years and aren't as good as they used to be.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Harrisburg, PA
These are my favorite gummy candy i really don't tend to like gummy candy, but this is my all time favorite
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Queen Creek, AZ
I cant ever go to the store see these and not buy them. they are my favorite. i have also tended to buy the big costco bag before.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Virginia Beach, VA
Most unique tasting candy ever!!!! I love this soooo Much!! Putting it in sprite and coloring the drink blue creates a fun summer drink that's a snack too!! ❤️
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
These little fishes are so addicting! After the first couple of ones are eaten, I just can't put the rest of the bag down! If you like the sweetness of Sour Patch Kids, you'll definitely enjoy these!
Moriah N.
Moriah N.
I have been eating Swedish Fish for as long as I can remember. They are horribly addicting gummy-like candies that are shaped like...well...like fish. They are a bit artificial in flavor and they are REALLY sticky (if you have bad teeth..you probably shouldn't eat them), but they are extremely flavorful!~ I love them sooo much~
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I am OBSESSED with Swedish Fish. The perfect non-chocolate candy for me! I love how they are not too gummy, yet not hard. The flavor can't be beat, although I'm not even sure what flavor I would call this! (How odd is that . . . I want to say it's fruity? Almost like strawberry but not quite?)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?