22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish. I’m never disappointed. I used these for my sons first birthday favors and separated into smaller bags
These are so soft, chewy and delicious! One of my all time favorites. In my opinion you can't go wrong with Swedish fish!
I am really not the one for gummie sometimes they are good but I never buy them but if I did Swedish fish are pretty good
I have always loved these. I have a huge sweet tooth 150% of the time and these are my go-to if I can get a hold of them.
Even though I have super sensitive teeth, I'll always love my Swedish fish. I would even call it one of my comfort foods.
I love Swedish fish! I've had to give them up because they are so sticky and I can't afford another root canal and crown
Swedish fish is legendary this is my childhood most favorite candy from today. I love these candies omg. Theyre so good.
My favorite candy ever. If you haven’t tried these you are missing out! Very chewy, but with an awesome taste! Yummmmmy!
My mom always talked about these growing up and I love them. They’re just so interesting. I buy them for us all the time
I love Swedish fish and so do my kids! They are still a candy I have a hard time putting down if they're in front of me!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos