Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Derby, KS

Its soft, chewy and oh-so-good! The sweetness can be a little overwhelming if you eat too much (its given me a headache before). Its such a unique taste, I love it!
Leslie V.
Leslie V.

I can't stand these candies. They taste like rubber and have no flavor. The ones that do have flavor are better off without. Yeah, their portable and easy to bring around with you. But it's disgusting. Ewwww...
Allie F.
Allie F.

Swedish fish are SO great when your sweet tooth is acting up! They are delicious!!!!!
Koral H.
Koral H.
Boston, MA

I love swedish fish my go to snack
Liz T.
Liz T.
Brooklyn, NY

A bit stickier and chewier than your average gummy bear but these fishys are delectable snacks! Great taste and cute to look at.
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Lewisville, TX

These are just okay. I hate that these stick to your teeth! And they're not that tasty! I've tried these several times and I'm just not a fan.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Bend, OR

The flavor of these isn't bad, but getting them all stuck in your teeth is annoying! I prefer candy that is easier to eat.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA

Love them.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Ashtabula, OH

MY all time favorite gummie treats! have a great flavor and they are shaped like little fishes! go out and buy some!!!!
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

As a kid, we used to get Swedish Fish at the Sears candy counter. Well, the candy counter is long gone but I recall hoping to get as many red fish as possible in the bag! Now, it's perfection to get a bag of Swedish Fish, all red, that taste the same way they did 20 years ago or 30 years ago. Best candies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now