Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Huntersville , Nc

These little things are so good!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL

I've had yet to find a candy that tastes like Swedish Fish. They are unique and delicious in flavor. I could easily gobble down a whole bag in an hour.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Ossineke, Mi

My mom and I both love Swedish Fish. The taste is fantastic and the texture is good. They are soft and gummy and delicious.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
rochester, NY

I love eating these all the time. whether at the movies or home they are just the right snack.
Brittny K.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX

This is BY FAR my favorite candy. I always buy a bag when I go to a gas station or grocery store. They are the perfect amount of sweetness, chewiness, and flavor! Pick up a bag, similar to Sour Patch Kids minus the sour coating. So cute and yummy!!
Torie N.
Torie N.
Ohio

Love these candy gummies! Not too sweet, but perfect for a snack! I could eat these by the gallon!d
Julie R.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI

Swedish Fish are the best snack! Whether you just have a craving for them or want a sweet snack to take to the movie theater. They are a great combo of sweet and chewy. DELICIOUS!
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA

Swedish fish are so good! You can bite into them , they can melt in your mouth, you can eat the whole bag! The berry flavor is to die for.
Marena W.
Marena W.
Milton, FL

Although they are not super sweet, and a little tough, I still enjoy Swedish Fish. For me, they are a great movie watching snack. I recommend trying them at least.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Virginia Bch, VA

I don't like them at all. I can't stand the flavor and they are way too gummy and hard on my teeth!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now