Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Corey H.
Corey H.

One of my favorites! I love gummies, so these have a special place in my heart. They do get stuck in your teeth at times, but you forget all about it because of how addicting they are!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Missouri City, TX

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDIES!! I especially love when they are super fresh and soft. So yummy!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Columbia, SC

I love these candies!!! They are soft but they have just the right amount of sweetness to them. They are a great ride in the car snack in class and etc...
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA

Love these fishies!!!!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH

I don't get why everyone likes these so much
Kassie S.
Kassie S.
Cleveland, OH

Swedish fish, though they may get stuck in your teeth, may be one of the top candies ever. Knowing they aren't THAT bad for you, this is always what I choose when aimlessly munching in a movie theatre. Get rid of the popcorn and grab some Swedish Fish.
Brynn T.
Brynn T.
Bellevue, WA

They're kind of chewy and a weird flavor, but I do tend to eat them anyway.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Chicago, Il

I remember getting these as a penny candy and buying a lot ! They have a great taste!
linda a.
linda a.
Lake Charles, LA

The flavor of these little fishes is tasty but extremely sugary. I always think about buying them but decide not to because I remember that they get stuck in my teeth.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
La Puente, CA

I remember growing up, my cousin LOVES Swedish Fish. I never really knew what they were until I tried them myself. That's why I understood why she loved them soo much. It's this sweet chewy cherry treat. Yes it does get stuck to your teeth but aren't the good candys all that way? I can never get enough of them now!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now