The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these little fish. I can't help but eat the whole bag every time. A movie night must have.
My husband and I fight over the Swedish Fish no matter how big the bag is. They taste even better then you smash them flat and pull apart.
We love Swedish fish. My son gets so excited when I buy him a bag. They're chewy but soft and the flavor is so yummy.
Certainly not one of my favorite treats, but my kids seem to enjoy them. Although, what candy would kids NOT enjoy...?
I love the to go cup. its perfect for the car and the beach bag. Has just the right amount of fish for a quick snack.
You can not only eat one of these. Thank goodness you can get them in a smaller bag.The kids love them and so do the adults.
I have been for years and they are delicious. My kids also love these as a snack. I also love that they are fat free.
Swedish fish is my favorite gummy candy! I always go through an entire large bag by myself they are so good!
This is my favorite candy ever! I would pick Swedish Fish over any other candy any day of the week.
Swedish fish are chewy and sweet. They are just sweet enough that you can w at an entire package without feeling sick.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos