Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Redlands, CA
I LOVE these fish! So soft! Nice and chewy....not gummy! I buy a bag a few times a week and my coworkers swarm my desk to grab a hand full of these yummy little fish!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Lake Worth, FL
I have loved Swedish Fish for years and I have to get some whenever I see them. I especially love the mini packs because they are the perfect amount, if I get a big bag I will not stop!! I don't like the mixed color ones though, they need to be the orginal red ones only. :)
Kali B.
Kali B.
Fortuna, CA
If you like gummy candy this is a great option.
Kathy T.
Kathy T.
I've recently just discovered Swedish Fish. It's been about a year and I absolutely love it!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
I love these gummies. The taste is great and they are a easy and fun treat to give to children. My favorite thing about them is that they come in different size bags. You can get a small bag for on the go, medium bag to fill your candy dish with, and a larger bag for stock piling.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
I think these little fishys are good for the look as far as taste they are i cant quit understand it i use them as a drink garnish its called a fsih ball
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my absolute most favorite candy! Right before twizzlers. It's soft and chewy so it's great to snack on. Once you get one you won't be able to stop!
Daylen M.
Daylen M.
Duluth, MN
It differs for everyone, but I really love Swedish Fish. Really sweet, juicy and chewy, these are a delicious snack! :)
magdaline a.
magdaline a.
Salisbury, NC
Grandkids love this product especially the fruit flavors.they are soft and chewy.recommend
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Goodells, MI
I absolutely love these! They are definitely my favorite candy. They have great flavor and I could just eat them all day long. I mostly like to eat them in the movie theater because they don't make a bunch of noise like other candy and they are just the best thing to chew on. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?