Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Christina M.
Christina M.
Hot Springs, AR

I know a lot of people don't care for Swedish Fish but I love them. Not too sweet, and they don't stick to my teeth.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Oak Lawn, IL

Obsessed with Swedish Fish! Favorite type of gummy for sure.
I have a great recipe for a really good Swedish Fish Martini or shot! Yummy
Serena P.
Serena P.
Piscataway, NJ

Swedish Fish are the bomb!! I love them. During Halloween time I buy a bag for myself and a bag for trick o' treaters.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Ballston Spa, NY

These are so addicting! My father cannot get enough of these. They aren't too chewy like a gummy which is nice, perfect texture!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Sarasota, FL

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy snack! They are soft and full of flavor. I would highly recommend these to anyone good for kids too!
Laura  H.
Laura H.

I cannot stand the fake cherry taste and wax like texture of these. They are way to tough to chew and not worth the effort.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Emeryville, CA

I don't even know why, i just do. Love these little fishes.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY

Love to eat these day and night. Although I think the smaller ones tastes better then the bigger ones for some reason.
dena g.
dena g.

Love the flavor its soft and chewy .I Like to hold them in my hand to get them all soft and warm then stretch them out before I eat them yummy.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

This is a pretty good candy it tastes good but its a bit too chewy and gets stuck in your teeth if you eat too many.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now