Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

These candies are so sweet and chewy! Great for on the road and for camping trips! Plus, who doesn't love the fact that they look like cute fish!
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Monroe, MI

These are one of my favorite chewy candies! They taste so good, but aren't too filling or heavy. Next time you pick up a sweet snack, go with the Swedish fish!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bastrop, LA

I love these so much. First they're fat free so that's always good.
They are also really delicious and just the right consistency of gummy lol
Kahi F.
Kahi F.
Catonsville, MD

The best candy around hands down. I always grab a bags when in the store. Just to have other around when i want something sweet.
Leticia P.
Leticia P.

Ohh god don't my kids love it sound crazy but we going everyweek to buy for watch movies and enjoy the family more Candies 😃
melissa l.
melissa l.
Kimball, MI

Swedish fish are the best i remember going to the store and asking my mom if i could get them she let me almost evey time
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Inglewood, CA

I have no real reason as to why I avoided Swedish Fish for soooo long besides the fact that they were never as hyped up as other candies (such as skittle and starbursts) so I figured they couldn't be that good. But I took a chance, I was wrong and now these are one of my favorites! I love how they aren't extremely sweet so I can go through (unfortunately for my teeth) AN ENTIRE bag in a day!
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag myself. guilty pleasure for sure.
Salina S.
Salina S.

Favorite road trip candy. Every time I have to drive back home for break I would stalk the ride with these and sour patch kids.
Joann D.
Joann D.
Rockford, TN

I fill like I am chewing on wax. no flavor, just wax. Although it seems to be a popular candy, i don't think I will be purchasing anymore for my household
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?