22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish! I've had to give them up because they are so sticky and I can't afford another root canal and crown
These are so good. They have the perfect texture for a gummy. They have good flavor and they never get stuck in my teeth.
I think Swedish fish are something you have to have an acquired taste for.. Cause they do taste odd, but they're so good!
I have always loved these. I have a huge sweet tooth 150% of the time and these are my go-to if I can get a hold of them.
One of my favorite candies ever! However, it does get stuck in your teeth if you're not careful because it is so sticky.
My go to snack for the movies. I love the texture and taste of the fish. Perfection at it's finest! Give me all the fish!
Swedish fish i wasnt the biggest fan until my sister introduced me to the most delicious way to eat them nice and frozen.
These are so soft, chewy and delicious! One of my all time favorites. In my opinion you can't go wrong with Swedish fish!
It wasn't too bad. Mostly tried them because my 4 year old offered me a bite. Normally don't eat them. My kids love them
I love this candy...I don't know what to say about it..it tastes the best color Swedish fish and reminds me of childhood.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos