The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are a childhood favorite. Their flavor is unique and distinct to their products
Fishes!! These are the candies you cant just one 2 and stop! Super addicting love them
Cute candy with a great taste. This has been perfect for many a themed birthday party for cupcake decoration and in treat bags.
My son loves these! He likes the cherry flavor and I like that they do not taste waxy or stick to my teeth!
My favorite candy in the world. Perfect flavor and texture that I love having as a treat!
I love Swedish fish. one of the only fruit flavor candies I will eat. perfect flavor and texture.
Hail to the Swedish Fish! These things are life. A bit dramatic, yes, but they are amazing. Sweet and gummy. The perfect combo.
This item is great for sharing! Absolutely love these and perfect for a quick easy snack to share with kids
Soft and chewy with great flavor. Does not dry out as quickly like most gummy candies.
I love Swedish Fish over any other candy. They're sweet but not too sweet and they're soon cute and tasty.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos