Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA

I like swedish fish, but i love the pack with the different color fish.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL

No matter how old you are, you will love these!
Christina V.
Christina V.

This is my boyfriend's favorite candy! I always buy it for him, and in fact, I have two Theater sized boxes waiting to be put in a gift bag for his birthday in two weeks! They're the perfect level of chewiness and the flavor is juicy and delicious. We always have room in our tummies for these sweet treats.
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Tampa, FL

I think my daughter's favorite candy. No other candy compares. We prefer the original red candies over the other colors.
Alice D.
Alice D.
Boulder City, NV

I love these. I always have and always will. Don't leave me alone with the bag, I'll eat them all! haha
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX

I love these! They taste great and are gelatin free! You could pick them up at almost any store. And they're not really expensive. Overall a great taste and a great price! 💕
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC

I'm not a huge fan of these because they don't really have much of a taste to them. They also stick to my teeth.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Elkhorn, NE

They may be a little on the harder side for a gummy but they are so yummy and look feat in "fish bowl" drinks
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA

I abesolutely posatively love gummies! Swedish red fish are an old time fave! LOL ;)
shannon M.
shannon M.
Newark, OH

I love sweedish fish, I cant eat just one I end up eating them until my teeth hurt. One on my favorites!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now