Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Silver Spring, MD

Swedish become so addicting that cherry/ strawberry taste is so good. You can't just have one and stop you have to eat more. One of my favorite candies when I'm not craving chocolate.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
rochester, NY

I love eating these all the time. whether at the movies or home they are just the right snack.
Brittny K.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX

This is BY FAR my favorite candy. I always buy a bag when I go to a gas station or grocery store. They are the perfect amount of sweetness, chewiness, and flavor! Pick up a bag, similar to Sour Patch Kids minus the sour coating. So cute and yummy!!
Egle R.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA

These are a timeless snack! I can remember eating these when I was younger and the fishes getting stuck to my teeth
Julie R.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI

Swedish Fish are the best snack! Whether you just have a craving for them or want a sweet snack to take to the movie theater. They are a great combo of sweet and chewy. DELICIOUS!
Marena W.
Marena W.
Milton, FL

Although they are not super sweet, and a little tough, I still enjoy Swedish Fish. For me, they are a great movie watching snack. I recommend trying them at least.
Tarah S.
Tarah S.
Jamestown , NY

Best chewy candy there is! It doesn't stick in your teeth like other chewy snacks, and the taste is superb.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Virginia Bch, VA

I don't like them at all. I can't stand the flavor and they are way too gummy and hard on my teeth!
Allison V.
Allison V.
St Augustine, FL

No other gummy candy comes close to how delicious Swedish Fish are. It always bothers me when other no name companies try to imitate them. They NEVER taste right and leave you disgusted. Swedish fish are always in our home candy stash and were even in ourwedding candy buffet.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Keller, TX

These are one of my favorite candies. I love the flavor and the consistency...but yes, they do get stuck in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now