The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,952 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
If you like red vines you'll enjoy these little red fish. Easy to eat, nice small packages available for a snack.
I've never understood the appeal of these things. The flavor is dull and they get stuck in your teeth. There's no way around it. Just don't care for them.
FAVORITE CANDY EVER. So yummy and the perfect treat after a long day or month. I would eat it everyday if I could
Oh boy...everyone's got to love this product especially if they are fresh and soft.. I'm addicted to Swedish fish
Love the taste when they are fresh, but I often find the fish are too hard to eat and get stuck in my teeth. Gummy bears for the win!
Swedish fish are yummy gummy treats. My biggest problem with them is that because they are gummy they easily get stuck in your teeth.
I use to strongly dislike Swedish fish but once I finally got to the point where I could finally appreciate them then I fell in love.
I love the Swedish Fish Candy . It is so soft and sweet with a unusual taste which I really really love.
Love these. My sister got me hooked on to these when I was younger. I could eat these all day. Totally some of my favorite candy ever
Crack in a bag! Does my sweet tooth justice I bring some to work or school helps during those long days
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos