Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

As a kid, we used to get Swedish Fish at the Sears candy counter. Well, the candy counter is long gone but I recall hoping to get as many red fish as possible in the bag! Now, it's perfection to get a bag of Swedish Fish, all red, that taste the same way they did 20 years ago or 30 years ago. Best candies!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Batesville, IN

Although I have never had a bag this large, I do really enjoy this candy, and could probably eat half of that giant bag in one day.
michelle i.
michelle i.
Gallitzin, PA

Best things to eat growing up, my mom and I buy them every time we see them. They are also great to have as a in between meals snack not that many calories in them which is great.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love Swedish Fish! They're adorable and so tasty. I love to snack on these whenever I am craving something sweet. They always bring me back to my childhood, too.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Swedish fish are one of those go-to snacks where you know they will always be good, always taste great and have that taste you remember from eating them as a kid. Just enough sweetness to help the sweet cravings too
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bloomington, MN

I can't quite put my finger on it...but, I have never liked these. They get stuck in my teeth and that powdery coating that is on each one to keep them fresh bothers me...lol. I might just be crazy... but, definitely not one of my faves.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Earlysville, VA

Whenever my friend and I have a sleepover, this is our go to snack. These little fishes are so addicting! I love that they aren't sticky on the outside, but nice and gummy on the inside. The flavor is amazing, really unique, I think it's kind of a cherry/fruit punch flavor, but I've never tasted it in any other gummies. And unlike some gummy snacks, these aren't too chewy so they don't glue your teeth together. I know I can safely eat them with my braces :)
Karel D.
Karel D.
Burlington, NJ

A favorite candy of mine since childhood and still is! Highly recommend it..beware of getting hooked!
Mattie T.
Mattie T.
Corbin, KY

Ive never understood the appeal of swedish fish. They are too gummy, they get stuck in your teeth, and the flavor is just mediocre at best.
erik r.
erik r.
Platteville, WI

I love these things :D nuff said, been eating them since i was a kid
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now