The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
In my top 10 favorite candies. I love these red fish and the rainbow ones too. They are soft and gummy, a bit stretchy and not as rubbery as traditional gummy bears. They are very sweet and taste "red" which is kind of a strawberry/unknown red flavor.
I love this candy! Having a peanut allergy, I have to be very careful with what candy options I choose. Swedish Fish is a very safe option for me because there are not any types of nut products in this candy plus they are delishious!!!
I loveee Swedish Fish!! When I was younger I would go to the movie and always get a box of them. They are in my favorite chewy candies to eat.
These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
I love the gumminess of this candy! And the cherry flavor is not so overwhelming. The texture and flavor come hand in hand to create such an addictive treat. Plus, the fish shape idea was clever - unique and cute! I mean, who doesn't enjoy eating fish? And if you don't, shhh, I wasn't talking to you...jk, but in all seriousness Swedish fish are bomb! 👌👌
Can't go wrong with Swedish fish. Perfect little sweet when you need something.
Yummy! Can't go wrong with the classic Swedish fish. The smaller package is definitely affordable and the candy itself it's great. The fish themselves are soft, chewy and not overly sweet! Definitely recommend.
Swedish fish are loved by all in my household. I used these for potty training treats. Every time my girls went on the potty successfully they got a couple of Swedish Fish as a reward. It worked great, and they were potty trained in a couple of days! Woohoo!
A tasty and traditional candy. Any size is a treat! Enjoyable at the movies or as an after dinner snack. A great alternative to chocolates.
So yummy I love this gummies I would totally recommend to other it is a great price and I love them!!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos