Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

My favorite chewy candy. love the colorful ones too, and they also have an aquatic type bag with all different flavors which is good. love them!
Marie M.
Marie M.
Navasota, TX

I love Swedish fish my grandpa would always buy it and its so yummy. I would love to have this cause seriously you could never have too many Swedish fish.
ashley W.
ashley W.
Atlanta, TX

Love the taste of these little fish!
Mary F.
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ

Swedish fish are my weakness. I love, love these things. Seriously, I can eat a bag of them easily. They are the perfect sweetness and chewiness combined. Great little snack when you want something sweet.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay, WI

I think Swedish fish are ok! I can eat a few at a time but not a lot! My son who is four loves them! He likes that they are in a fish shape!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ

I remember buying these in the penny candy store as a kid. I fell in love with them. I don't chew them I let them melt away to savor the taste.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

I could eat a whole bag of these if I didn't have self control. It's one of those candies that I think I should not like, but I can't stay away.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny

One of my favorite treats. The flavor is good and the texture is chewy. I don't like the variety color ones those don't taste as good as the classic ones
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Lubbock, TX

Although they are very unhealthy because they are just sugar and corn syrup, these little fishies are so delicious!! However, watch out, it's hard to eat just one!
Desi R.
Desi R.

I don't like these. The taste and texture are fine I guess, but they stick to my teeth awfully.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?