The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,729 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
They r tasty and nice and nice look
These are my favorite candy in the world and I love them. They have such a great flavor and the texture is ok. Buy these if you don't have them or have never tried them.
I love eating Swedish Fish. They taste great.
What i like about these candy is of course the texture and of course the taste.
Ilove these Swedish fish! I would buy these for 5 cents a piece when I was younger !they are so good and I could eat a whole bag alone
I haven't tired them before till my bf gave me some and they were pretty good
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish? Anytime these are around I have to have at least a handful! Lol
Really who doesn't love these red gummy delights. They are not overly sweet, and not to gummy! Just the right amount of perfection. Love the tiny fish in the smaller bags over the family size bag with the bigger fish.
Not really. Delicious cherry gummy candies. If you don't like these well you may be a serial killer and I have to report you to the FBI.
Swedish Fish are one of the first candies I remember having when I was a kid. There was a store down the street from my house that sold Sweedish Fish for a penny each. I used to love to get a nickel or dime and walk down with my mom and get a few. They were (and still are) delicious. I'm always a sucker for a chewy fruity candy. To this day Sweedish fish are still one of my favorite chewy candies.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos