Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, Fl
Let me begin with the fact that I love fruity and gummy candy, however this doesn't fall in that love spot. They have this distinct taste that was just not good. I'll stick to my Starburst, trolli gummies, and skittles etc.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Savoy, IL
I once tweeted at Swedish Fish that I suspected they laced these treats with drugs they were so addictive. Swedish Fish replied that I was mistaken, and they're simply full of sweet chewy deliciousness, but I'm still not so sure. Whatever the case may be, they're easily one of my favorite candies. I don't know what a serving is, but I assure you you won't eat just one.
Kamaria M.
Kamaria M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Every time i go to the store i have to pick up a pack of this from the store my mother loves this candy
Moniq M.
Moniq M.
Dover, NJ
Love Swedish fish it's so yummy me and my kids love eating these when we watch movies
Jelly L.
Jelly L.
Im not that big of a fan of these, my ex loves these things, there too chewy for me lol, not much flavor either in my opinion, good to suck on, so I see why so many old people like them
Arit A.
Arit A.
Atlanta, GA
I love eating Swedish Fish. They taste great.
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
These gummy fishes are OK. They have a great flavor BUT I don't like that they get stuck in my teeth
Snehal J.
Snehal J.
NEW HYDE PARK, NY
There pretty hard sometimes.
Karisa L.
Karisa L.
These candies are sooo good! One of my favorites!
Dennisse N.
Dennisse N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
These fish made my childhood amazing, best candy ever
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?