The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,870 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I'm not really big on gummy candy but if I'm craving something different, I'll snack on swedish fish. I can't really describe the taste, but I love it
Swedish Fish are such a delicious candy. Just like the my favorite red Sour Patch Kid but without the sour that bothers my mouth.
My daughters favorite treat! Soft, chewy and oh so great tasting. Better than popcorn for snacking and reading that favorite book.
Love these!! The originals are by far better than any knock - off I've tried. Super addicting and a big hit with everyone I know.
I love this snack! It has a sweet taste that's not too overwhelming! Love to just eat a little pack of them every once in a while.
I usually don't enjoy chewy candy but these are definitely delicious. They have a great flavor to them but aren't too chewy that you sound like a cow!
This is one of our favorite road trip or airplane foods! If we are going on a trip, Swedish fish are a given!
We buy the big bags of sweetish fish for movies or game nights. We usually snack on them at the drive in too!
Wow love these remember going to the penny candy store when growing up just to buy them after school fun to eat and love the taste
Every time I eat these it brings be back to my childhood. My mom use to be obsessed with these! i love chewy sweet candy and this always hits the spot!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos