Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD

I love swedish fish. They almost taste like a sour patch kid after the sour is gone
Megan C.
Megan C.
Dubois, PA

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite treats when I am craving sugar. As a kid, I remember receiving these in my Halloween bag. This candy is an oldie, but goodie!
Tori G.
Tori G.
Discovery Bay, CA

I love these things, they really taste very cherry-ish to me and they are super chewy. I really enjoy snacking on them now and again.
Beth Ann D.
Beth Ann D.
Mankato, MN

I love gummy candy, and these are not exception! Such a good taste and shape are reminders of my childhood.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Crestwood, KY

I am more of a sour person, but I can handle sweet things but sweedish fish's flavor is too bland. I would only eat these at a movie theater because they aren't messy, except for when you put them in your mouth. They are really sticky.
Annette C.
Annette C.
Chula Vista, CA

I will say I was always so hesitant to try Swedish Fish, they don't really have a specific flavor & have the oddest name, but in the end I super glad I finally tried them. I can't really describe the flavor as anything but super red & fruity. They're super chewy, get stuck in your teeth, and are a super fun snack.
My favorite way to have them (and this might sound a bit weird) is to squish one up until it's an uh identifiable little blog and then eat it. It makes them so much more soft and chewy than they already are.
Olivia O.
Olivia O.
Rockdale, IL

These bring me back to my childhood for sure. I love the taste and the way that they get stuck on my teeth. They are soooooo chewy and I love them.
Gianna S.
Gianna S.
Woonsocket, RI

Swedish fish UGH. They are so good. You can never have just one. They are so addicting! And not too chewy and goopy. The fact that they're fat free doesn't hurt either!
Amy C.
Amy C.
elgin, il

I could eat these all damn day. they're addicting. they don't cost much, even for a big bag. they aren't super gummy like bears or worms, which i enjoy.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL

I love love Swedish fish my son and I eat them together they are both sweet and chewy I eat them ate the movies all the time
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now