Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Swedesboro, NJ

These are my favorite chewy candy. The flavor is really good and really sweet. It's an old time favorite for me.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH

For a quick and fun snack, Swedish Fish are the best. If you are looking to take your Swedish Fish adventures to another level, add some Skittles. Two skittles to one Swedish Fish gives you a whole new flavor in your mouth.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Muncie, IN

Not my favorite candy, but everyone I know loves them so I usually keep some on hand. Very popular.
Maryela G.
Maryela G.
La Puente, CA

I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway.
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Fort wayne, IN

I like the unique texture of Swedish Fish. I just wish they didn't get stuck in my teeth!
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
Las Cruces, NM

These are nasty...what is the flavor? I really can not tell what it is. I will pass these up every single time for any other gummy treat.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In

I am not a big fan of gummy candy but make the exception with these, good flavor and texture for a gummy candy
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
New Bedford, MA

I have been recently eating this candy for a while and I actually really like it. I use to not like it because, well, I never even tasted it ! I just though it was nasty because of the name! But it turns out that they are really good. I like that its a chewy candy though. This candy is kinda to chewy though, which I really don't like. But over all this is really good.
Krista V.
Krista V.
Guttenberg, NJ

Go-to candy for road trips, plane rides, ect. Perfect snack, but also deadly because once I start I can't stop eating them!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc

I am not a fan of this candy. I don't like the flavor, and I don't like the texture. They taste like they have a chalk-like hard film over them. They're don't have the soft gummy texture that gummy-bears have. I know a lot of people that love these but I'm not a fan.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?