Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies, reminds me of when I was little, there was an old fashioned store near me that actually sold penny candy and i would get these all the time.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Madison, NJ

I love these! They're extremely addicting and I could easily eat a whole bag in a matter of minutes. They're flavor is not a typical candy flavor, so they will never get old.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Canton, MI

Fat free and flavor full :) They're unique but I love them :)
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana , Tx

The best in the world!
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.

I was never really a huge fan of these before. I don't mind them now. They're pretty good, but I don't think I would just sit and eat them constantly.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I really love swedish fish. The red ones are great and everything... but the purple ones? The grape flavor that was discontinued? It totally needs to be brought back. Likerightnow. :)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA

I now refuse to buy the cheap imitations now. The original are the best!! The only problems i have ever had with them are the fact they stick in my teeth really bad.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Smithfield, PA

I really really love swedish fish. i have been eating swedish fish ever sense i was i little kid. swedish fish is my all time favorite gummy candy. they are awesome....
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I absolutely love this candy.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI

Low fat, great flavor! I LOVE Swedish fish. These are my go to snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now