Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Glastonbury, CT
I love these candy! They're the best fruity candy out there, only downside they get stuck in your teeth.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Hyattsville, MD
How can you not like the classic swedish fish? Delicious and chewy.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Savoy, IL
I once tweeted at Swedish Fish that I suspected they laced these treats with drugs they were so addictive. Swedish Fish replied that I was mistaken, and they're simply full of sweet chewy deliciousness, but I'm still not so sure. Whatever the case may be, they're easily one of my favorite candies. I don't know what a serving is, but I assure you you won't eat just one.
Cierra J.
Cierra J.
I'm a sweets type of girl & I LOVE fruity candy lol.. I had these & they were soooooo Good! It's a must that I buy more :)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This is the best gummy candy I have ever had. I have loved these since I was a child and they are my absolute favorite.
Kayla
Kayla
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination.
Kassie S.
Kassie S.
Cleveland, OH
Swedish fish, though they may get stuck in your teeth, may be one of the top candies ever. Knowing they aren't THAT bad for you, this is always what I choose when aimlessly munching in a movie theatre. Get rid of the popcorn and grab some Swedish Fish.
Kim O.
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
People on my Facebook page were saying these are the best candy to eat. Thankfully it was getting sampled at Super Target. I had a lot since I know the sample ladies. 1st it's so not like gummy bears or anything like a fruit snack. they are chewy and they get stuck between my teeth. Not sweet at all. maybe that's a good thing but not for me. I'll eat them if someone offers me any but I won't buy them.
Mallisa L.
Mallisa L.
Destrehan, LA
Im not a fan of these like many other people i know. i find that they are extremely sweet and i do not like the texture. i don't find it to be like a normal chewy texture. occasionally i don't mind eating them but it's not a candy i would recommend to someone.
Manchun X.
Manchun X.
Clarksburg, MD
I love the texture of these fish and it has great flavoring too. Its great if you put them in shaved ice, but it does sometimes gets stuck inside your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?