Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
West Warwick, RI

Love swedish fish! One of my favorite candies since I was a child.
J m.
J m.
Sciotoville, OH

I absolutely love the flavor of Swedish fish, the only thing that bothers me is they always stick to my teeth!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.

I love this candy! I love the taste and I love the texture of them! I do have to say they get stuck in my teeth but I don't care because they are just plain good to me!
Faith K.
Faith K.
S Yarmouth, MA

Swedish fish are the perfect snack for anytime. The resealable bag makes them stay fresh for longer. I could eat Swedish fish everyday all day
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Montpelier, VT

All time favorite candy.
Karen Z.
Karen Z.

These were my favorite things as a kid along with peach rings. They taste so amazing.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Olive Hill, KY

I love these fish! I don't know what it is about them but they are just so good and you can't just eat one.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

My whole family loves these little fishes! We love the mini ones, and the big ones. The cherry flavor is a big hit. We can take down a bag, easily!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Newcastle, CA

Sadly, I have had to distance myself from these delicious little bundles of chewy goodness in an effort to lose weight and get healthy, HOWEVER, if I start getting a craving for something sweet, these are always the first things that come to mind. I have loved them since I was a child and you could only get them at the "candy counter" at Woolworths!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Verona, PA

I love Swedish fish. It's sad- I can't eat too much sugar. I know it will make me sick if I over do it- yet I do it waaaaay to often! Because these darn addictive fishies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now