The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,419 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite snack especially to take to a movie theater. This packaging works great for all occasions
Amazing. And I love how there's no gelatin in it!! Tastes super good and I love the flavor of them. Perfect!
I love swedish fish! My Husband and son do as well. We use the "fishys" as a treat for my son using the potty
So delicious and a childhood staple. These are a must have and they truly never get old. Best childhood candy
Review for: Bag
Love! Perfectly chewy yet not so chewy that it hurts your teeth. It's the perfect balance. And it's fat free!
These are a nostalgic blast from the past. They're cherry flavored gummy-textured fish and they're delicious.
One of my favorite candies, I love the gummyness and the flavor. I can eat too many of these on one sitting.
My 3 year old son loves these fish! They are kind of hard to chew, but overall a decent product for families!
We buy the big bags of sweetish fish for movies or game nights. We usually snack on them at the drive in too!
I will eat Swedish Fish once in a while; they are a bit chewy for my liking. However, they are a great snack.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos