Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nicole U.
Nicole U.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Always a classic and good candy for when I need something to satisfied my sweet tooth! Very affordable and never disappoints!
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Lubbock, TX
Although they are very unhealthy because they are just sugar and corn syrup, these little fishies are so delicious!! However, watch out, it's hard to eat just one!
Kathy F.
Kathy F.
Bronx, NY
Love these. Their like a must in my Halloween bag. Their just right for this spooky holiday, and just great when you have a sweet tooth and their shaped like fishes.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Coppell, TX
I love swedish fish, they are so good and chewy. The only thing that bugs me about this candy is that sometimes when I go and take them out of the bag they can me a little hard, and it makes it hard to chew sometimes.
Kinisha L.
Kinisha L.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love gummy candies. I am not a big candy person besides my chocolate so I tend to go to the gummier candies a lot. Swedish fishes have a very unique flavor to me that's just a nostalgic go to candy. I can not pin point what exact kind of flavor but if I had to try, I would say it's a mix between cherry and strawberries. The flavor is consistent throughout the whole gummy and it's soft and chewy enough to give a child 5 years and up.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
I hate the flavor and texture
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA
Swedish Fish are great. They're chewy and sweet. Absolutely delicious!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Sewell, New Jersey
I had a year long addiction to this candy when I worked near a drug store. Love this gummy candy, such a unique flavor that only this brand has. Copy cats don't even compare
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC
Loved these as a child. still love them today. great candy to pass time with or watch a movie with. my favorite way to eat them is by letting them melt in my mouth. they are also not to sweet
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Vienna, VA
I like them but unfortunately I'm allergic to it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?