Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Angel W.
Angel W.

Chew gooey it's like giving you all that gummy bear realness but like harder and it's like more old-style and it's like a d**n. Like really cheap for like one of those big bags a dollar something. Eat over 20-26 and ur stomach will hurt
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Jacksonville , Nc

YUMMY SWEDISH FISH TASTE SO SWEET. I really wish I had some right now. I LOVE the fish design the shapes. I LOVE THE colors. I LOVE the taste and I ALSO REALLY LOVE THE PRICE, they are very cheap and they last a long time for me usually
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA

Swedish Fish are AMAZING. The taste is a perfect sugary cherry that you get in no other candy. These are so addicting and I love treating myself to a bag from time to time. They can be a little waxy sometimes, but the taste is worth it.
Teja J.
Teja J.
Wellsville, NY

These are a classic for a reason. The perfect amount of chewiness without being tacky, the perfect amount of sweetness without at all being syrupy, and unlike many Swedish Fish pretenders, they don't get stale and hard in the packaging.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Louisville, KY

I surprise (well, not a surprise anymore) my husband with a big bag of swedish fish for Valentine's Day every year. He loves them. To keep them fresh I take out of bag and put in a sealed tupperware so that they won't harden or dry out.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Steubenville, OH

I love this candy! Having a peanut allergy, I have to be very careful with what candy options I choose. Swedish Fish is a very safe option for me because there are not any types of nut products in this candy plus they are delishious!!!
Sadie J.
Sadie J.

These are a bit of a harder (on the very outside) gummy than an average gummy.. Reminds me of how a gummy bean might taste of it was stale, I guess? But it's not bad! I like the harder texture, and the flavor of these are really great.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Odessa, TX

Swedish fish is one of my all time favorite candy. Whether I'm at the movies or at home and just want something sweet, these are my go-to. I like the taste, the texture and the value of the product. I would definitely keep buying these
DONNA E.
DONNA E.
Broomall, PA

Swedish fish has always been my go-to candy. If its not chocolate its gotta be swedish fish. Years ago when taking my girls to the pool, i treated myself to a bag each time i worked out. Its fat free and tastes great. Guiltless treat!
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
San Rafael, Ca

Love these candies! The cute little design of the fish makes it convenient to eat and fun. The taste is very good too! They don't cost much which is even better! The small packs are great for children and they are easy to eat as well!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now