Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked! They are low fat and gluten free which makes them a great treat!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA
This are not exactly whah i would call good. not my favorite. the flavor is kinda weird. i got braces and the candy took 2 of my braces, but of course that's not their fault but mine i shouldn't be eating this kinda candy.
Kelley d.
Kelley d.
I just love these little fish candies and so does my son. I could sit there and eat a whole bag. There extremely chewy and that is what I love the best. The flavor is also amazing. These are in my top ten favorite candies.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I love Swedish fish. I love the taste that they give and just how chewy they are. I only eat a few at a time but these also help to satisfy my sweet tooth. Always used to get these at a concession stand when I was a child.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Most people don't like Swedish fish, but I love them. They are perfect for when you need to satisfy your candy craving, but aren't looking for anything too sweet/sour/rich. I always find myself with a bag of these on hand.
Rogelia M.
Rogelia M.
Fontana, CA
Delicious i love making jell-o cups...blueberry flavor i mix it with the grenadine unflavored and then at the bottom i put this little fishes and it looks like a fish swimming in it the kids love this idea good for parties
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS CANDY. I buy the big bags from Sam's for around $7, which is more affordable than buying a bunch of tiny bags. I think the fish in the big bags are always fresher and overall just offer a great taste.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
I'm A gluten for these all red cheery delight! It's disgusting that I can eat a pound of these in a day and not feel guilty at all!! There's something so satisfying about the chewiness and size of these when they are soft!
Becky B.
Becky B.
These are my favorite. I portion them out into small bags or else they would be gone in a day. I like that the nah is big enough that you feel you get your money's worth. Only problem is you can eat so many in one sitting.
Michelle
Michelle
Swedish fish, although they don't sound appealing, they are definitely some of my favorite candies. They are the perfect gummy candy that has a burst of flavor. I would recommend this candy to anyone wanting a sweet snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?