BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Mallory B.
Kids love these. Low fat snacks, not too sweet. Very chewy but good for a quick treat to solve a sweet tooth. Can find them most anywhere, from small to large quantities. Remind me of an old time snack.
Jennifer D.
Swedish fish are the ultimate gummy candy. They are soft, delicious and chewy but not overly sticky. They are also gluten-free so they are great for families with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
Sara H.
These are the perfect gummies. They are not sickeningly sweet so you can have a few. They are also a good size. Not too small and not too big. They can be found in nearly any drugstore or grocery store.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Basic Swedish fish is amazing! I love the flavor. I've never tasted anything else like them. They are an affordable snack for sure. I'd say you get a pretty good value for the bag and the price you pay.
Amber L.
Antelope, Ca
Swedish fish have always been my favorite. The flavor slightly reminds me of a twizzler and the texture is my favorite. I love that there is no gelatin in them as well. Good job makers of Swedish fish!
Devynne S.
Jersey City, NJ
Caution: Extremely addicting! :) I like to keep the big bag around to grab a little handful on the go. It easily seals so it doesn't go stale... not that I keep them long enough to go stale anyways! :)
Madi D.
One of my favorite candies! I like this bag because they will stay fresh way longer. This size is a good deal as long as you have the willpower to not eat it all at once, I'd definitely buy this again!
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA
I am a huge gummy candy fan and Swedish fish are just a classic. The texture is unique for a gummy: it's less stretchy and gooey than usual. They have a light fruit flavor and are not too sugary sweet.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
My husband absolutely loves Swedish Fish. I grab them at the gas station for him every now and then. I can't stand that they get stuck in my teeth, but he loves the flavor. He would recommend to others
Asia Q.
Raleigh , NC
These are my all time favorite snack! When I was younger growing up in Jersey, we would go to the corner store where you can buy individual pieces of candy. All my money would be spent on Swedish Fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?