22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Ebonie L.
Ebonie L.
I don't know what it is about these little gummy fish but they're addicting!! I eat them anytime I can find them which unfortunately isn't too often. It gets no better than these though. Would buy again and again.
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
Redwood City, CA
Perfect for on hand sugar cravings! I have purchased these for my car and to carry in my purse for an on-the-go snack. I like to keep the cup to refill it as well with the larger swedish fish bag for movie snacks.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Buckeye, AZ
I live this candy it's one of my favorites. I bought it at Walmart and I think you can buy it at any grocery store. It is very affordable so you should try it out. In my opinion it is definitely repurchase worthy.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Maspeth , NY
These are my all time favorite. These have some very good memories, these were my fathers favorite candy even to this day he still always has a bag in his office draw that I always ask him for some when I see him.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love these because they aren't too sweet and are the perfect amount of sweetness, I always buys these because I feel that these gummies are at great value and price that I would usually buy it in the value pack.
Kiah G.
Kiah G.
Swedish Fish are a classic candy that most people have had. I love that these are chewy, but not too chewy. I usually get mine at Target mainly because it's impossible to come out of that store with just one item.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Monica a.
Monica a.
Eugene, Or
One of my favorite gummy choices. I'm super weird and like to open the bag and let them sit awhile and get chewier... They are great for road trips, airplanes, movies or any time you need to keep your mouth busy.
Bre S.
Bre S.
jacksonville, FL
Rip to all my swedish fish. Fat free and yummy. They are adorable and they are not completely terrible for ypu . the ooey gooey ness is amazing can get caught up in teeth butbhey save it for later right delicious
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
I love Swedish Fish! I've found that they're not too chewy and their flavor never gets old. They taste great, and their selling point is well worth the product that you receive. I would definitely recommend them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?