Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

Swedish fish is one of my guilty pleasures, it's one of my favorite candies to eat, I also like to put it in my water to flavor it, I heard you can also put them in vodka and make a Swedish fish flavored vodka which I definitely want to try lol!
Andrett P.
Andrett P.
Charlotte, NC

I've loved these things since I was a child. Not to chewy and really flavorful. The best part is there is now a resealable package. There are imitators but nothing beats the taste of the originals. I love these things and could eat them all day.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX

I love these candies! I prefer having the all red flavored ones instead of the multicolored ones. They are the perfect size and just the right amount of sweetness. I also love how many there are in the package! One of my favorite types of candy!
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL

When I first heard of Swedish Fish, my honest first thought was "why would I want to eat candy with the name fish in it? Gross!" BUT, I never knock it until I try it! These are cute little red fish and they are so good! They are sweet and gummy.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA

Classic! I giggled when I was at Trader Joes and saw Scandinavian Swimmers, these are a mainstay. I use them to garnish a Swedish Fish martini, Pinnacle makes this flavored vodka that's very convincing! Great for kids, and the big kids at heart!
Carol D.
Carol D.
Brandon, FL

Swedish fish are an ultimate candy snack when you're surrounded by kids. Tastes like red licorice but better which is great for those of us who don't necessarily like red licorice. Also can be described as a red sour patch kid without the sour.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT

I used to love swedish fish and be able to eat a lot of them when I was younger but I have come to realize that they are so artifical tasting and excessively sweet that I just no longer enjoy them. I'd rather have chocolate if I'm having candy!
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA

My husband had me try these for the first time about 13 years ago, and now we,purchase them all the time, they have a nice texture(gummy and chewy) and an almost cherry like flavor, but they do taste good, but I wouldn't call the flavor cherry.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.

I absolutely love Swedish Fish. My mom used to buy me this bag for Halloween every year and it's amazing. It's so huge and lasts forever. Seriously it must have taken me months to finish it. I can usually find them at Costco for a decent price.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN

I love Swedish fish ! They taste great and are not sticky ! They have a unique flavor instead of a usual candy flavor . I enjoy it a lot ! They have a unique texture when you bite into it where it still doesn't get sticky but it's still gooey .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now