Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

These will pull out a filling. They're so chewy so get them as fresh as possible. Such a good treat but so sweet. So only a couple is fine. Floss and brush well after or you'll get cavities. Great for the movies to alternate wth popcorn.
Jacquelyn T.
Jacquelyn T.

Mine and my dads favorite candy! Whenever we go on road trips we always get these suckers to chew on! They are soft and have just the right amount of sugar in them! I love the taste of them and the design of the actual fish is super cute
Cameron C.
Cameron C.

I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO

Awesome! Incredible! Tasty! Juicy! There isn't just one word that can describe these! They may be small but they pack a delicious punch! Great flavor and great price!!!! I would recommend this candy to anyone who likes yummy gummy candy!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX

I can't say that these are the best candy I have ever tasted but there's something about being able to munch on a gummy candy that I love. They kind of remind me of twizzlers honestly. I bought some the other day and wasn't disappointed!
Angel W.
Angel W.

Chew gooey it's like giving you all that gummy bear realness but like harder and it's like more old-style and it's like a d**n. Like really cheap for like one of those big bags a dollar something. Eat over 20-26 and ur stomach will hurt
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Jacksonville , Nc

YUMMY SWEDISH FISH TASTE SO SWEET. I really wish I had some right now. I LOVE the fish design the shapes. I LOVE THE colors. I LOVE the taste and I ALSO REALLY LOVE THE PRICE, they are very cheap and they last a long time for me usually
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA

Swedish Fish are AMAZING. The taste is a perfect sugary cherry that you get in no other candy. These are so addicting and I love treating myself to a bag from time to time. They can be a little waxy sometimes, but the taste is worth it.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
irmo

I am in LOVE with Swedish fish!! I got this medium sized bag at Walmart the last time now I am addicted!! They are easy to eat and a perfect combination between fruity but not too fruity... I would recommend this chewy treat for anyone!
Teja J.
Teja J.
Wellsville, NY

These are a classic for a reason. The perfect amount of chewiness without being tacky, the perfect amount of sweetness without at all being syrupy, and unlike many Swedish Fish pretenders, they don't get stale and hard in the packaging.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now