BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
JenMarie M.
Smyrna, GA
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH! They are a good substitute for a candy that is low in sugar. I always buy Swedish Fish from Family Dollar or CVS because they always have a sale on them so you can essentially buy one and get one free. Perfect snack for your purse, car, or desk drawer.
Wyatt C.
Windsor Locks, CT
These are some of my favorite candies to buy, whenever I have them they sure don't let me down. My mom first showed these to me when i was young and ever since then I only reach for this whether I'm going to the movies or just looking for a quick treat to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Alyssa Z.
Fontana, CA
Swedish fish are delicious. They are addicting and I have to force myself to put the bag down when I have them. They are an affordable candy and something that most people enjoy the taste of. I have purchased them a countless amount of times and I am sure that I will continue to.
Catherine V.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best gummy candies yet. You can eat them by themselves or put them in just about anything. They are available at the dollar store(which is my heaven). My daughter just has to have them every time she sees them. If you want a sweet treat I would recommend to anyone.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
My favorite!!!! I love the taste and the texture of the candy! It's not too sweet at all and has a great flavor. It's a great value and great price. Compared to other candy, nothing beats these! I always stock up because my kids love them just as much! Would recommend trying!
Mai Lee H.
I remember never tried or even known Swedish fish because I was never familiar with it until we went to a gas station and a friend asked me if I tried it before and ever since trying it that day she got me hooked on! It just taste really good and the flavor is good too! I like the texture as well not too hard or not too gummy!
Eric W.
Broomfield
The perfect candy. So chewy so delicious. Its the best mysterious flavor I have ever had. Its not quite cherry, its not quite strawberry. But it's so delicious. Whenever I want to reminisce about childhood I go find these. They're a great candy to sneak into the movie theater
Katrina V.
Roulette, PA
Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy to eat when I am craving something sweet. They are nice and soft, don't stick in my teeth and they taste amazing. If you want something that is sweet but not to sweet to cure your sweet tooth, this is definitely a candy to try.
Janet N.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite types of candy. I love the taste of it and I cannot really explain what kind of flavor it is. I love how chewy they are and how it sticks to your back teeth and always enjoyed receiving this candy when I used to go trick or treating as a kid.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love Swedish fish so much they are really really really yummy and I love that you can find them everywhere I know they're not the healthy but they seem a little more healthy than other candy. I don't know how many times in my life I've bought Swedish fish it's just that good.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?