22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My go to snack for the movies. I love the texture and taste of the fish. Perfection at it's finest! Give me all the fish!
They are just so addicting and yummy!! The fact that they are shaped as fish just makes you wish you were a kid again. 😂😂
Swedish dis are my favorite gummy candy. I like to buy the big value bag. I wish grape flavor were still sold in stores.
I've always loved these!! So yummy!! They're chewy, of course, but so tasty!! Sometimes difficult to find, but worth it!!
Love Swedish fish! Not too tangy, not TOO sweet. They're just the perfect gummies and I could eat them all day everyday.
Fav snack of all time the red ones are my favorite. I deff recommend these. I wouldn’t change anything about the product
One of my favorite candies. Nice and sweet. Chewy and will stay with you. I prefer these when I don't want something sour
I wish these weren't so bad for you because they are so good and delicious. I usually eat too many and get a stomach ache
Very fishy gummies that are very red and very good and also do a very good job of getting stuck in braces and retainers!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos