Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN

These are my absolute favorite vegetarian candy option! They're addictive and so fun to eat, the little fish shapes are so darn cute!
Nani T.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA

These were my absolute favorite gummy candies as a child, and I still love them to this day! They taste so good that I still find myself looking for them every time I go down a candy aisle.
kaylei s.
kaylei s.
Meridian, ID

I love Swedish fish I always grab for it on movie night, it hits the spot every time super chewy not to mention my favorite color
Jay M.
Jay M.
Sacramento , Ca

I love Swedish Fish! I buy bags of them all the time when I shop at Walmart. I also find them at the dollar store, can't beat a box of fish for a dollar! My husband does not like gummy candy at all, this is the one type of gummy he will eat and ask for more. Lol Yummy cherry flavor. I've been eating them since I was a kid. :)
Tabbitha E.
Tabbitha E.
Perrysburg, OH

These things are so addicting!!! They taste like red sour patch kids without the sourness. I like that they are all the same flavor, who doesn't like the "red ones" of any type of candy!? Just be careful not to get older ones, they can get tough and a little harder to eat. They still taste good but I prefer the softer ones.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Fresno, CA

Those little red fish. They are addicting. I love them. Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting. While watching a movie. Probably a Marvel one.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Swedesboro, NJ

These are my favorite chewy candy. The flavor is really good and really sweet. It's an old time favorite for me.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Gardena , Ca

I've never really cared for the swedish fish. The flavor is ok and the stickiness I don't like.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Muncie, IN

Not my favorite candy, but everyone I know loves them so I usually keep some on hand. Very popular.
Maryela G.
Maryela G.
La Puente, CA

I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?