Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Roy, UT

Love these! These are fun and of course great! I love the Halloween pouches they have a perfect amount! Sometimes I find myself and good friend with an empty bag of used to be Swedish fish... the fun pouches are the way to go!
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
North Richland Hills, TX

We bought these to give out to trick or treaters this year and I'm pretty sure only one or two packs made it into their bags. My husband and I wiped these tasty treats out! I love these delicious little fish.
Devin T.
Devin T.
Flint, MI

Swedish fish are my go-to-snack when I want candy. I love these things, they give you a little chewy and a little hard taste at the same time. They have a very unique gummy flavor and I love it.
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

Best awesome chewy candy ever!!!!!!!!! this has always been my favorite type of candy love the chewyness and softness
Jade N.
Jade N.
Kalaheo , HI

So yummy love these so much. I need to buy more.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Austin, TX

Hubby loves these, I think the gummy is strange- too soft, not enough bounce back.
michelle i.
michelle i.
Gallitzin, PA

Best things to eat growing up, my mom and I buy them every time we see them. They are also great to have as a in between meals snack not that many calories in them which is great.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I love this candy. I forgot about them for a while, but they never get old. Not everyone likes them but they taste great to me. Soft yet chewy goodness!
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO

Whenever I buy this candy, I have to buy extra because my boyfriend and I end up eating the whole bag in one sitting. :) Really good candy.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Sarasota, FL

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy snack! They are soft and full of flavor. I would highly recommend these to anyone good for kids too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now