The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Just like fruit snacks one of mine and my boyfriends favorite candy I always find myself trying to find these
These are the best candies I love and they are so chewable the taste of it is incredible.
Absolutely love Swedish Fish... well only the red ones haha. They red ones are the only ones that I will eat!
Sweet and tasty. have never had an issue with Swedish fish. my boyfriends favorite candy.
I love their flavor and their color. It is hard to stop eating them once I open the bag.
This chewy soft candy taste really good in the summer because they remind me of the beach
These are really good and chewy but sometimes they can be a bit hard and i wish they would make more flavors.
I use this candy as rewards for my class. They love it! They always ask me for more fish!
These are great when I have a candy craving, I like that I can just have a few at a time
Once you eat one you just can't stop I find these candies to be so addicting. I love them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos