Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Atwater, CA
Swedish fish are awesome! I love this quick snack whenever I have a craving for something sweet. Also, they are gluten free which makes it all the better for me :)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Glastonbury, CT
I love these candy! They're the best fruity candy out there, only downside they get stuck in your teeth.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Swedish fish is so amazing! When they give it out for Halloween I get so happy because they're so tasty and fun to eat. :)
Krista K.
Krista K.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love these, my boyfriend and I buy bags of these and munch on them when we crave some sugar. They are so delicious!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Scranton, PA
Probably one of the best gummy candies around!
Teri L.
Teri L.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my favorite type of gummy and the only fish I will eat. I got my best friend and mother addicted to these. I just love them.
Eván G.
Eván G.
I know it's bad to eat so many back to back, but I'll eat so many till the point it hurts my stomach. They're just so yummy! Get fat free snack, but be careful with the amount you eat. Everything in moderation! I know, I should take my own advice lol.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Marietta, GA
I love these. I hate when gummies are too soft. If you prefer yours slightly harder like german gummy bears then these are great. Plus you can lick them and throw them at people and they'll stick.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Niles, IL
I am not a big candy fan, but these things are my downfall. Saying I love these things is an understatement. The are the perfect size and hit the spot when I get the candy urg or craving only problem is I can't stop at just one, two, or three. These are a must have for any candy lover!!!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Atlanta, GA
Constant throughout the bag in every bit. The classic treat for young or old. Juicy, sweet, cold, melted! I'll take one any time of day.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?