Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Erin V.
Erin V.
Pontiac, IL

My go to non chocolate candy. They're just so good I can't stop eating them! So much better than plain old gummy bears
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

These soft and sweet candy fish have been a favorite since I was little. I always find myself staring at the bag because of how exciting it looks. I can never deny one of these babies.
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
New Brunswick, NJ

I love these! They are addicting and the whole bag can be finished in minutes. They have a great taste. I love the swedish fish water ice from Rita's!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Clinton Township, MI

Swedish Fish are addictive as can be, and also terrible for your teeth! As chewy and good as these fruity candies are...beware. If you don't want your fillings pulled out, then you might have to stop after two or three of these bad boys. Nevertheless, they are addictive and insanely delicious!
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN

These are delicious and have a fruity taste. I don't mind eating these because they are fat free so when I have a sweet tooth I don't feel guilty! I like the texture of these because they are soft and chewy.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.

I just had these for the first time this weekend, delicious! The name has always sounded gross so I've never looked at them before. Only downfall is they get stuck in your teeth.
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY

I love the taste of these and they are super cheap. it is always a staple at halloween.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

First off, I love this candy. It is super yummy and I love the not so gummy part of it.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI

I am not a huge candy fan, but I will eat these once and awhile. I love how chewy they are, and who couldn't love how cute they are? I especially like the flavored sweedish fish, but I haven't seen them around lately.
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Texarkana, AR

These fishes are so addictive I absolutely love them and I never get tired of them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?