Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Torrance, CA
These are so sweet and And it is very hard to stop eating them!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Bridgeview, IL
My all time favorite candy loved these since i was a kid. buy then by the box/bag from sam's club.
Kamaria M.
Kamaria M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Every time i go to the store i have to pick up a pack of this from the store my mother loves this candy
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN
These are definitely a family favorite! They're always in the jar at my parents and gone by the time everyone leaves!
Best. Candy. Ever!
nicole c.
nicole c.
Cedar City, UT
Absolutely love swedish fish it is amazing:) They are chewy and have a Delicious taste
Kari S.
Kari S.
Lake Stevens, WA
When I find these in the grocery store I'm a happy girl. I don't know why but the availability here is hit and miss. Maybe there is a Swedish Fish addict where I live and buys them all! They are very addictive and easy to eat. My favorite gummy candy when I don't feel like eating chocolate. There is nothing that tastes like these.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
norridge, il
Yummy, if you don't like sour candy than these fishies are for you! great sweet taste
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have such a sweet flavor and I love to snack on them. The one downfall is that they are super sticky. I try not to eat them in public or else I'll have to pick it out of my teeth.
Candice F.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I tried these in Denmark before they came out here. Me and my daughter love them. I like chewy candys. Taste great. And fewer calories
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Green Cove Springs, FL
I love you swish fish. What a cool idea. The slide down your throat. the tasty is so exciting, and one of the best of the gummy family treats.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?