The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these. The are my favorite gummy type candy. Who doesn't love something where you get all the red ones?
Swedish Fish are so good! They're so chewy and they're so sweet, one of the best candies out there!
This is my favorite non-chocolate candy. I can't even describe the taste. It's like gummies for adults. Very chewy and very soft. Love them!
Both of my pregnancy I've craved Swedish fish. Been eating since I was a kid and is always a must have in our household
This is my favorite candy of all time. And if you freeze them they are soo god. My parents always put these in my stocking or easter basket.
I like these more than the plain ones. The orange are my favorites! I wish they sold these in the bigger bags.
I'ved loved sweetish fish from a child---they are so flavorful and yummy---my kids enjoy them also!
I love swedish fish!!! They're my favorite type of gummies. They're chewy, yet firm, with a wonderful flavor.
It's basically a red sour patch kid without the sour. I'm not a huge fan of non-chocolate candy, but they're addicting.
One of my absolute favorite candies! I just love the taste. The texture of the candy is great too.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos