Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Bri B.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY

I love these! So yummy. Great for snacking on at night while watching movies and I don't feel all too guilty about eating them!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY

If they wouldn't use red dye I could eat more of these. I have actually ate so many I got hives so bad I was in the hospital from these. LOVE the flavor, HATE the dye!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Bend, OR

The flavor of these isn't bad, but getting them all stuck in your teeth is annoying! I prefer candy that is easier to eat.
Karolina M.
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY

These are really good. They don't have too much sugar and I feel like some candies make you tired of eating them. These really don't. Love Them
Connie C.
Connie C.
Berkeley, CA

Swedish fish are okay, but sometimes I feel like I'm just eating wax. The cherry flavoring is alright but overall the impression I have of this candy is just that its very fake and artificial. After the first couple I feel a little grossed out by the chewy and sticky texture, but I don't hate them altogether.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL

I love love Swedish fish my son and I eat them together they are both sweet and chewy I eat them ate the movies all the time
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT

LOVEEEE SWEDISH FISH! These are a great snack, chewy and sweet! Delicious
Jeanne G.
Jeanne G.
Baltimore, MD

I have these in the door of my car to reach for when I need a low calorie snack, in a bowl on my island and its a must for a quiet movie snack ;)
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.

I was never really a huge fan of these before. I don't mind them now. They're pretty good, but I don't think I would just sit and eat them constantly.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Atlanta, GA

Love these....can't eat just one!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now