Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sara J.
Sara J.
Dandridge, TN
These are so good! We use to always keep a stash at work!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Scott Afb, IL
Swedish Fish are my favorite gummy candy. They remind me of my childhood. Not too chewy or too sweet. Perfect to snack on.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Grove City, OH
These are one of the best candies around. When I crave candy, my mind immediately goes to Swedish Fish. I can't go more than a couple months without tasting some of these delicious, red fishies, because they are seriously THAT great! If you haven't tried them yet, what are you waiting for?!?!
laney p.
laney p.
Hoodsport, WA
Soooooo good. Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
dallas, TX
I love Swedish Fish. They are so addicting that I can't even keep them around because I eat them all so fast. They are soft and chewy and aren't too sweet.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Tallahassee,Fl
I love to pick these up when I'm in the mood for something chewy without that super sugary taste. The flavor palate isn't necessarily exotic or anything, but they're my favorite, hands down.
maria a.
maria a.
I like to let these kind of melt in my mouth. I try not to eat the whole bag at once to let them last lol but its hard. I'm a candy fanatic
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Charleston, WV
Swedish Fish are one of favorite candies. I just need to be careful eating them with braces. They are also fun to use in arts and crafts projects with kids
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
By far my most favorite candy (only the original red ones). I love just about anything gummy and these are the perfect consistency! I could eat a bag every day.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Love them. Especially when they're chilled in either the fridge or freezer. Cannot have too many though, will make me sick to my stomach. I do like how don't have to chew as long and break my jaw to eat them ! :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?