The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,947 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love their flavor and their color. It is hard to stop eating them once I open the bag.
I love gummy candy and I always pick Swedish Fish whenever I am getting candy! They're so good and addicting!
These are really good and chewy but sometimes they can be a bit hard and i wish they would make more flavors.
I tend to go for chewy candy so when I want something sweet, I usually grab Swedish fish.
I love love LOVE Swedish fish ! One of my favorite candies . It has such a unique taste .
I use this candy as rewards for my class. They love it! They always ask me for more fish!
These are the best candies I love and they are so chewable the taste of it is incredible.
Once you eat one you just can't stop I find these candies to be so addicting. I love them
WOST CANDY!! THE ONLY FLAVOR IT HAS IS PASTE FLAVOR!! IT IS HARD AND NOT EVEN CHEWY LIKE ITS SUPPOSE TO BE!!
Unhealthy, but delicious candy, gone in a second, sometimes taste slightly stale, though
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos