The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,285 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love the taste of these. they take me back to my childhood! i just hate how sticky they get in my teeth though, but overall its delicious!
This candy never fails my sweet tooth. This is a classic go to candy that I absolutely love.
Another great gummy candy!Ive been eating these since I was little and the flavor never gets old they're amazingly good.
I love Swedish fish and so does my daughter! These are perfect to take with us in the car as they are already in a cup!
I tried these but did not like at all, they taste so fake and leave a weird taste in your mouth. I rather pay more money for a better candy.
I love swedish fish and eat them all the time!! They taste great and are very affordable, so I eat them whenever I can.
This is my favorite candy of all time. And if you freeze them they are soo god. My parents always put these in my stocking or easter basket.
Both of my pregnancy I've craved Swedish fish. Been eating since I was a kid and is always a must have in our household
These are great and one of my dads favorites! great chewy snack and just the right amount of fruit and sweet!
Swedish Fish are so good! They're so chewy and they're so sweet, one of the best candies out there!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos