Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Monique V.
Monique V.

I've never liked these yucky little things. They're just too sticky and have a nasty lack of flavor. If you like flavorful, tender candy, then this is not the candy for you. Althought, they're pretty cute despite their taste and texture.
Allie F.
Allie F.

Swedish fish are SO great when your sweet tooth is acting up! They are delicious!!!!!
Yolandra B.
Yolandra B.
Wilmington, DE

This was my first candy ever and it still tastes great! I'm a big fan of gummy candies and cherry flavor, so these are perfect. For those who are a fan an live by a Rita's, definitely check out the Swedish Fish flavored italian ice, you won't be disappointed!
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

I can't stand sweesish fish i think they taste bland and are not chew enough to be a chewy candy.
Cory B.
Cory B.
Littleton, CO

I love Swedish Fish! It is my go to candy at the movies! It has a chewy, fruity taste that is addictive!
Kristiana T.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX

Fruity, chewy, and cheap!
Emily D.
Emily D.

These are probably the most disgusting things I have ever had. I don't understand the flavor, and it feels like my mouth is full of candle wax. not sure how anyone else likes them
Katie B.
Katie B.
Cranston, RI

Swedish Fish are wonderful in every way! They satisfy your sweet tooth without breaking the bank or your calorie budget. Sticky yes...but I love them.
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix , Az

As a kid, we used to get Swedish Fish at the Sears candy counter. Well, the candy counter is long gone but I recall hoping to get as many red fish as possible in the bag! Now, it's perfection to get a bag of Swedish Fish, all red, that taste the same way they did 20 years ago or 30 years ago. Best candies!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Batesville, IN

Although I have never had a bag this large, I do really enjoy this candy, and could probably eat half of that giant bag in one day.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now