22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Great candy and this value pack actually stays fresh for the long run. Your Swedish fish will stay fresh for a long time.
GRANDKIDS LOVE THIS STUFF. I CAN BUY AND THEY WILL EAT ON IT FOREVER. (2 WEEKS LOL) I BUY BECAUSE OF THE GREAT VALUE ALSO
Literally so yummy! In the mood for something sweet and soft? This is the candy for you! I highly recommend Swedish fish!
I like Swedish fish because they're well priced and have the best sweet flavor. I have bought them at Walmart and target.
Best gummy candy out there! I could eat these for days. So delicious, in fact I'm eating some right now as I write this.
The best thing ever! My favorite candy and a NEVER ending supply!!!!! So good! And a really good Price if you go to Sams
This is the best gummy candy I have ever had. I have loved these since I was a child and they are my absolute favorite.
I love these . If I get hungry between meals I eat one. They satisfy my hunger. Buy a bag and try it.Kids love them too.
These are really yummy and have a sweet taste ! These are the best i just love love love these and can eat them everyday .
Ever since i was a little girl i loved these little swedish fish! Definitely would recommend this for a sweet tooth cure
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos