Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

These were always my favorite candy growing up and still are :) to bad my dentists don't agree with them.. ;)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hanover, MD

Chewy with a delicious subtle sweet flavor. The have a more satisfying chew than gummi bears. I personally like them after theyve been in the freezer for an hour. Only downfall is that they stain your teeth a bit.
Connie C.
Connie C.

I love the unique flavor that only Swedish Fish provides. Its like fruit chews but...unique!
Christy P.
Christy P.
Cathedral City, CA

These are tasty and not too sweet.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN

These are my absolute favorite vegetarian candy option! They're addictive and so fun to eat, the little fish shapes are so darn cute!
cassandra j.
cassandra j.
Iowa City, IA

Love eating these at the movie theatre! This is my go-to candy when I am not feeling chocolate
Venus W.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD

Swedish Fish are fun to eat and they taste amazing. The only problem I have is they are a trigger food. I can eat the WHOLE big bag by myself...lol. I am NOT ashamed of this.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL

This is a great snack to enjoy on the go. I love to eat this chewy treat especially when I am at the movies, although it does stick to your teeth (not that it keeps me from enjoying it!)
Dana M.
Dana M.
Portland, OR

These are gross. Don't like these. These are throw away candy. The youngest kid in the family ends up eating this.
kaylei s.
kaylei s.
Meridian, ID

I love Swedish fish I always grab for it on movie night, it hits the spot every time super chewy not to mention my favorite color
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now