The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,914 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I can't go to Ikea without picking these up. I love them... not too sweet, kind of hard to eat, so it takes a while
A great treat when u have a sweet tooth. they get stuck in your teeth but well worth it! one of the greatest candies!
The BEST chewy gummy candy. They don't have an acidic tartness like so many other fruit flavored things.
I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect snack when I'm craving sugar. They are my go to snack for long car drives
I am not a big candy person, more of a chocolate person but if I am craving candy. Swedish Fish is what I would buy
Chewy candy is good, and Swedish Fish is very tasty. I usually get them from Walmart. They're very affordable and have a cherry flavor.
There is no better sweet snack then these. You have to go with the original flavor over assorted though.
Just turned on to these last Halloween. Great flavor and unique gummy texture . Definitely a new favorite
Oh my goodness I so wanna try these!!!!! I hear they are very good and the package makes it easy to eat:)
I love Swedish Fish!! The taste is incredible! I love how they're gooey, but I just hate how they stick to my teeth
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos