Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Stephen I.
Stephen I.
Albuquerque, NM

My dad used to love these things. At first I didn't quite understand. Then I grew up. They're pretty good if you like gummy candy with a good but not overwhelming flavor.
Liz T.
Liz T.

I love gummy candies and these are not exception.. one of my favorites! Hard to describe flavor, so I'll just say it tastes like red! The only downside is they stick to your teeth... and they are hard to put down!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Jacksonville, FL

I think swedish fish have a particularly distinctive taste among gummy candies. They do stick to the teeth though. But they're pretty yummy. An occasional indulgence.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Fairless Hls, PA

Swedish fish are the type of snacks that you can't just eat one of, you have to eat the whole bag or at least a handful!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

These are a necessity to buy and sneak into the movies! We can find these at every gas station around us and enjoy the chewy cherry flavor!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Lisbon, CT

These are one of my favorite candies. My little one loves them too! He calls them tuna fish.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY

I love getting swedish fish at the movie theater. They're a classic snack. The only down side is they stick to your teeth but so worth it!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Kincheloe, MI

So delicious. They are so chewy without being sticky enough to stick to your teeth. The flavor is great too!
Leida J.
Leida J.
Athens, AL

Absolutely love the Swedish fish. They are not too sweet or hard. Most of the other candies get boring and ultra sweet after a while but with this one you can keep eating them hour after hour and not get bored of the flavor. Love them!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Cedar Grove, NC

They may stick to your teeth a little more than other chewy candies out there like others have pointed out, but I love these! Sooo yummy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now