Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ari T.
Ari T.
Great flavor, fun shape and an amazing candy. Fun to use on top of ice cream and good to give out on Halloween
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Swedish fish are ok. I just find that they are usually really hard and the flavor doesn't really do anything for me. I prefer other gummies over these.
Paige K.
Paige K.
This is hands down my favorite candy ever! it just tastes so good! Plus there's no mess or clean up afterwards! my whole family loves them and so do I!
Robin V.
Robin V.
Dayton, OH
Favorite gummy candy! My mom always got me these for Easter. Such a great snack!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Palm Bay, FL
Taste is great, price is great.
There is no other candy that can compare.
ruby h.
ruby h.
Santa ana, CA
I just love these . They are so addicting once you try them you will get hooked . i like the taste and i also like that they arnt so tough like other gummies .
Anne T.
Anne T.
One of my favorite movie snack, they are really addicting. If you never had them before you are really missing out. The only downside is that they stick to your teeth.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have such a sweet flavor and I love to snack on them. The one downfall is that they are super sticky. I try not to eat them in public or else I'll have to pick it out of my teeth.
stacie r.
stacie r.
Oceanside, CA
Fat free, tasty, chewy and vegan/cruelty free. Its also made with sugar instead of artificial sweeteners.

All of that aside, they actually taste really good! This is definitely one of my go to candies for sure!
May T.
May T.
Atlantic City, NJ
Swedish Fish has always been my all-time-favorite-candy.
Really chewy and yummy-ful!
Lovely sweet red fish swimming your mouth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?