Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL

I have never liked Swedish fish! honestly any kind of red candy I don't like etc..twizzlers,red gummy bears,swedish fish... I just don't like the gummy these are made out of. they are tasteless to me. I love candy but these are gross
Scarlet W.
Scarlet W.

Growing up I was the only one that I knew liked these everybody would always leave these in the candy bowl for me. I love these
Port St Lucie, FL

These are so good and so addictive,i try to keep a bag in my house at all times.the fish shape of the candy and name threw me off for many years though with it being a candy!
Shannon R.

When I was little we would go to the softball games where they sold penny candy and I would get a bunch of sweedish fish. They are to this day just as delcious as they were then in my opinion. I got a big bag of them yesterday and ate a large amount. My children love them to but with them having red dye I don't allow them to eat them very often anymore as it effects their behavior.
Ashley R.

These have to be one of my favorite candy. There so sweet and yummy! I could eat a whole bag in day, of course I wouldn't though. People are crazy if they have never tried them.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Scranton , PA

I love Swedish Fish. I love how they're soft and chewy . They have a nice sweet taste and are fat free which makes them a good "cheat" snack if you're watching your figure.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I lovvvvve these! I can't really described the taste but they are so good! If you haven't tired them yet you have too!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bethpage, NY

This candy is really cool with the shapes and it is a pretty fun concept except I just feel like there should be more flavor because its a little plain tasting.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY

These are good but you can't eat a bunch of these because then they start to taste like plastic. I don't know why the aftertaste is what I get but its it pleasant.
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
Claremont, NH

I will always purchase swedish fish over any other knock of brand, they taste great and are only in one color (Red)which is the best flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now