The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,036 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are one of the best candies ever. The consistency is not too gummy but the taste is great.
I love this candy! I can never find other flavors other than purple and red. Want more flavors!
My favorite gummy candy since I was a wee little kid!!! So flavorful!!! My all time favorite!!!
One of my favorite candy. Great candy to snack on. Never gets boring. Is always kept in my house
I've loved Swedish fish since I was a kid. They will always be a favorite!!
My all time favorite candy! Can't be the off brand either, somethinf about the texture! *drool*
Yum yum! great way to transport yourself back to your childhood and the sweet treat is a bonus
I always but Swedish fish for traveling. Everyone always fights over then and the bag is usually gone very quickly.
I love these. There is no other gummy to compare flavor wise. A classic candy. Love the flavor.
Omg i would go crazy with this bag!!!!.............................................................................
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos