The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,417 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish red fish my kid loves them so much sugar but these are his favorite so here and there he gets them.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
All time favorite sweet treat !! You can never go wrong with Swedish fish again just brush your teeth after
One of my favorite candies. Classic flavor and very affordable. But it can get really stuck in your teeth.
Favorite gummy candy ever! I love the flavor and the chewiness of the gummies! Will always be my favorite.
My favorite gummy candy. Like any gummy it gets stuck in your teeth so make sure to floss afterwards kids!
Was craving gummies and Swedish Fish are my go to gummy. Just chewy enough but don't get stuck to my teeth
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
I love Swedish Fish over any other candy. They're sweet but not too sweet and they're soon cute and tasty.
One of my favorite candies ever! I never get sick of them. Love the soft, chewy texture, they're addicting.
A classic candy with a sweet raspberry taste. Soft and chewy gummy. Perfect to eat whole watching movies: )
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos