Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cindy  E.
Cindy E.
Moreno Valley, CA

I am not a big fan on these. They don't have much flavor to them. if you want to go for a subtle sweet candy you can try these. you will def enjoy
Susana C.
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX

They're okay. I remember my sister gave me this once because she doesn't really like candy, and I was actually pretty excited about trying this. It had an average flavor, and to me they were really hard to chew, and also got stuck in my teeth very easily.
Yarid G.
Yarid G.
Los Fresnos, TX

A Good candy licorice but lacks some flavor and texture
Kylyn M.
Kylyn M.
Tempe, AZ

I absolutely adore this candy, and prefer it over any gummy candy offered to me! These delectable fish probably would give me cavities if i ate them all the time
Danette G.
Danette G.
Leadville, CO

My brother got my kids hooked on these! Every time they go with him they come home with these! Great for big and little kids!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Cedar Grove, NC

They may stick to your teeth a little more than other chewy candies out there like others have pointed out, but I love these! Sooo yummy.
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY

These are so addicting once you start eating them it is hard to stop. They are sticky yet hard and yummy
Christina H.
Christina H.
Riverside, CA

I dislike this candy because it tastes nasty, and it gets stuck in your teeth. Not my cup of tea, but that's just my opinion. I know many people love this candy, that's been around for awhile.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

Who doesn't love these fishy's. I never really get sick of them either. I really love a gummy candy. I went to get fudge at a small store about a month ago and I found chocolate covered fish. I know it sound very strange but I wouldn't lie to ya. If you love chocolate and you love these fish then you have to find these and try them asap.
Kaitlynn L.
Kaitlynn L.

Love, love, LOVE Sweedish Fish! They bring back so many childhood memories! Taste great, chewy, sweet, and seriously addictive!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?