Add a Photo
Photos (55)
kat o.
kat o.
Surprise, AZ

Used to love these as a kid. but now that I am older not the biggest fan. very chew and get stuck in teeth.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID

I do not care for Swedish Fish. They don't have very good flavor, they stick to your teeth so bad and I don't like all of the red dye.
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, Fl

Let me begin with the fact that I love fruity and gummy candy, however this doesn't fall in that love spot. They have this distinct taste that was just not good. I'll stick to my Starburst, trolli gummies, and skittles etc.
Selina H.
Selina H.
Reinholds, PA

Swedish Fish have a unique texture, somehow chewier and denser than your average gummi candy. The shape is fun for a special aquatic treat!
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Dallas, TX

Swedish Fish are delicious! Not too sweet, not too chewy, they're just right!
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have such a sweet flavor and I love to snack on them. The one downfall is that they are super sticky. I try not to eat them in public or else I'll have to pick it out of my teeth.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Apollo, PA

My dad & I have always been big on eating Swedish Fish. They didn't stay in our house for over a week we ate them so quickly. If you love cherry flavor, you will love Swedish Fish!
Karel D.
Karel D.
Burlington, NJ

A favorite candy of mine since childhood and still is! Highly recommend it..beware of getting hooked!
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY

These are so addicting once you start eating them it is hard to stop. They are sticky yet hard and yummy
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL

These are amazing! I cannot stop eating these when I have them. They are so addicting and the flavor is so good! Everyone should buy these! 👌🏼👌🏼
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?