Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Harrisburg, PA

These are my favorite gummy candy i really don't tend to like gummy candy, but this is my all time favorite
Angela M.
Angela M.
Round Lake, IL

Brings back childhood memories for me...
Mary F.
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ

Swedish fish are my weakness. I love, love these things. Seriously, I can eat a bag of them easily. They are the perfect sweetness and chewiness combined. Great little snack when you want something sweet.
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Chattanooga, TN

These things are so disgusting I can't even take it I try them every year just to see if my liking changes never does!!!
Beth V.
Beth V.
New Iberia, LA

Favorite childhood candy.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA

These are my all-time favorite candy in the whole wide world. No other gummy fish candy can even come close to comparing to the original Swedish Fish!
Helen W.
Helen W.
Sunnyvale, CA

I can eat these in a sitting if I had a bag of them. So yummy I wish I knew about them early in my childhood days!
nichole c.
nichole c.

I love Swedish Fish! I have always been a huge fan of them. This is my go to candy if I want something thats not chocolate. DELISH!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Portland, OR

These are gross. Don't like these. These are throw away candy. The youngest kid in the family ends up eating this.
Eva L.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA

Swedish Fish is good. But the only downside is that the candy sticks to your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now