Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Kincheloe, MI

So delicious. They are so chewy without being sticky enough to stick to your teeth. The flavor is great too!
Caitlyn O.
Caitlyn O.
London, Ontario

I could possible eat the whole bag. Scratch that I CAN eat the whole bag. Such a nice treat every once in a while. Great flavored chewy candy.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Durant, OK

I used to not like these little gems when I was younger. Now I crave them always. They're delicious and hard to resist. When I see a bag of these in my mum's shopping bag, I practically salivate because I know they're for me. Hehe.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Riverbank , Ca

I love these they are so addicting and I can never stop once I eat them, the only thing I dislike about them is that they stick to your teeth really bad. haha. but other then that they are amazinggg
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN

Im sorry but i do not like these. As a kid i thought i was being punished when i got these trick or treating. I don't like how they stick in your teeth or the flavor.
ashley W.
ashley W.
Atlanta, TX

Love the taste of these little fish!
Jade M.
Jade M.
San Diego, CA

I can never get enough of these! I don't know why but they are soooo addicting!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love Swedish fish even though they do get stuck in your teeth they're still yummy. This would be my go to Halloween treat that I take from the kids for myself.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY

These are so addicting I can eat them by the handful! Perfect sweetness and chew. Not so chewy that they stick to your teeth.
Tate G.
Tate G.

I'm sorry if I upset anyone by saying this, but I greatly dislike Swedish fish. The flavor is too strong and doesn't taste right to me. Plus you can never get it out of your teeth. I don't know, I can't stand them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now