Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sonja M.
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
One of my all time favorite candies. I could eat them continuously for days. They're sweet and who wouldn't love a whole bag of red flavor?? lol
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Not tasty to me ..like rubber. i just cannot eat these ..
Jovana P.
Jovana P.
Hawthorne, CA
I really LOVE this candy its sooooo yummy and it smells Grrreat ;) Very Chewy And I'm Obsessed
Paige K.
Paige K.
This is hands down my favorite candy ever! it just tastes so good! Plus there's no mess or clean up afterwards! my whole family loves them and so do I!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Stafford, VA
I love Sweedish Fish despite them getting stuck in my teeth. However, I am not a huge fan of the other colors. The original red ones are the best.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Conneautville, PA
These are the best candies in the world. They are so good they flavored a vodka after them. I had to start buying them in small bags because I would eat the whole large bag in one day.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Ansonia , Ct
This is the simplest most enjoyable candy you can find. the chewy fish will have your taste buds beggingg for more. one bag is never enough!
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Racine, WI
They are amazing! There one of my favorite candies.There sweet but not over powering
Haley C.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Ugh I hate these! They don't taste fruity, they kind of just take like stale old candy. They are also very chewy and stick to the roof of my mouth. I don't why people like these.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Swedish Fish are the best snack ever!! I love them and the kids love them too. The individual packages make it easy for on the go snacks that aren't filled with the sugar that some other snacks are.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?