The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is always my best purchase of every year. It is my favorite candy and snack. So tasty
Favorite candy of mine - its a good go to for any event or just a treat to have every once in awhile
Swedish fish, been my favorite since i was younger, very sweet can come in various colors ! i love them so much
One of my favorite candies! They are so good when they're fresh! Perfect cherry flavor without being too sweet!
I grew up with these being my mom's favorite... Now they're my favorite!! They're fun and delicious!
When I aim for fruity candy it has to be gummy and every time I eat Swedish fish oat very satisfying in the gummies area
I'm not a big fan of these swedish fish candy a all, but my nephew is. He eats them way too much.
Ah may zing.... perfect gummi candy is the Swedish fish. they are fun to soak in alcohol and eat on their own
Both of my pregnancy I've craved Swedish fish. Been eating since I was a kid and is always a must have in our household
I love Swedish Fish and always grab a bag when I see them in the store. Those chewy fish are yummy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos