The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,958 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Guilty pleasure. They're nice & soft but they do get stuck in between the teeth sometimes.
Sooo good! Not to sweet either love the chewy ness!!! One of my favorite road trip snacks!
I like these but I can't eat too many or I won't eat them as much & I'll get tired of them.
These are one of my favorite chewy snacks since I was a kid. I love these things!
These are some of my favorite candy of all time, super sweet and they're shaped like fish.
Easily one of my favorite candies, maybe even my #1. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Swedish Fish are something I've eaten since I was a child. I loved it then and I still do.
I love the gummie swedish fish. I love the flavor. One of my favorites since I was a kid.
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite chewy candy! I love these and pick them over Sour Patch Kids every time.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos