The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,289 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Hoe my god. These are some of my favorite candies of all time!!! they're squishy and chewy and taste AHHHMAAAAAZZING!!!!
I have enjoyed these since I was very little. They will always be my favorite candy at the movies! They are very unique and super delicious.
One of my favorite candies! They are so good when they're fresh! Perfect cherry flavor without being too sweet!
This has always been my favorite candy since I can remember. Not too sweet, but just right. Always good to have around!
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy candies. They get stuck to your teeth but i still eat them
I love Swedish fish! I know many people won't agree, but I feel like the taste like red sour patch kids without the sugar coating!
Love love love these!!!! My grandma always has these in the cupboard when we come over. still love them even now that I have my own children.
I wish these weren't so bad for you because they are so good and delicious. I usually eat too many and get a stomach ache
My sister got me hooked on these little red fish and they are great! Chewy and have a great flavor !
My all time favorite candy ! They are so chewy and delicious and the unique fish shape I swear makes them taste even better lol
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos