The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,500 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
GRANDKIDS LOVE THIS STUFF. I CAN BUY AND THEY WILL EAT ON IT FOREVER. (2 WEEKS LOL) I BUY BECAUSE OF THE GREAT VALUE ALSO
One of my favorite candies. I've been eating these since I was a kid. I wish they would come out with a different flavor
OMG these are hands down my all-time favorite candy!!! I hide them from my kids so I don't have to share LOL soooo good!!
The only fish I like tbh but I eat them in a strange way I squish them and roll them it gives them so much more texture!
I love Swedish fish! Such a tasty treat. The only negative thing is that they get stuck in your teeth when you eat them.
Swedish fish are the type of snacks that you can't just eat one of, you have to eat the whole bag or at least a handful!
Not a huge fan of this candy personally. They're good, but sometimes SUPER chewy and get stuck in the teeth pretty badly
These are so chewy and delicious! They come in a smaller size... but I love the bigger ones. Mmm! Definitely recommend!
Swedish dis are my favorite gummy candy. I like to buy the big value bag. I wish grape flavor were still sold in stores.
Ugh these things are one of the nastiest candies ever. They taste like children's medicine! And the texture is so weird.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos