The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,445 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I'm not a huge fan of Swedish Fish. Their flavor and consistency have never been to my liking.
These are my absolute favorite! They are Sweet chewy and fat free! The larger ones are better.
A candy i have been eating sinse I was a kid. Never get tired of eating them. They taste great
It's an iconic taste, what can I say? The fish shapes are cute too. It's not everyone's favorite, but I like it :)
I love Swedish fish and always will! So yummy for a little treat when you need one! So perfect
Such a unique treat. The tangy sweetness can't be matched! I can never eat just one, or even just two, or three, they are so delicious.
If you love gummy candy, you have to try swedish fish! It's one of my favorite candies to eat!
I love Swedish fish! They have the perfect chewy texture and classic fruity taste that I love!
My mom and I love Swedish fish. I only like the original kind. I do not enjoy the rainbow ones.
These are great and fat free. A good began choice. Not totally healthy, but a good treat for every once in a while.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos