Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Saint Johns, MI

Swedish fish are my all time favorite. You can't just eat one. I usually end up eating the whole bag! They are seriously so good. Just the right amount of gummy and flavor. So good!!!
Jessica  E.
Jessica E.

Chewy sweet candy! Once you start eating them it's hard to stop! 😂 can get stuck in your teeth very easily and if you have sensitive teeth you won't want to eat too many. A big bag is around $4/5 and you can get them just about anyplace that sells food.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Acworth, GA

My 13 year old daughter loves Swedish Fish. They are sweet and chewy and a nice treat every once in a while. They are "healthier" alternative to some of the other sweets out there.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL

I love Swedish Fish - they're my second favorite gummie snack (right after Haribo gummie bears). They make the perfect movie snack. Once in a while, you get really old/hard ones but it's okay. Even the "bad" ones are good! I recommend Swedish Fish to anybody and everybody - although people with braces may have some difficulty. Will continue to buy foreVERRR
Carlie E.
Carlie E.

These tummies are VERY addictive! The perfect mix of chewy and sweet! I also like putting them in ice cream sundaes as well as eating them solo.
Emily P.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN

Love Swedish fish. They taste is different but it grows on you. They are like gummies I haven't had them in a while but they are so good and addicting.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Las Vegas, NV

Im not saying they're not good, but every time i buy these they are super hard! at first i thought it was where i was buying it, but it doesn't matter where it. they are always hard.
KIM H.
KIM H.

You just can't have a few. before i know it i have eaten most of the bag. very tasty! i only like the red ones, the colored ones just aren't as good
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN

I can remember buying these as a kid from the corner store for a penny a piece. I went many years without them until they started popping up in my local store. Now I have been reunited with one of my favorite childhood candies and I get to pass my love for them down to my children. My son now loves them too!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Merced, CA

My favorite candy . I just love how this candy isn't hard candy, its soft and not too sweet and sticky. I wonder how they did it?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now