Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Quincy, MA

I absolutely love swedish fish!! I will always recommend them. The packs are normally full and worth the money!
Anne W.
Anne W.
St George, UT

Next to Adam Sandler, this is one of the best things Canada has come out with. I am seriously addicted to these little fishies. I have no clue if they're supposed to be licorice or gummy candy but they have what I identify as a strawberry flavor I just love.
Now fishies....into my mouth!
Ania G.
Ania G.

Oh god these things ...they're the entire reason why i cant loose ten pounds ..no self control..hey at least they're a fat free food right?
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.

Megan L.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI

I really like Swedish Fish. I wasn't much a fan of them when they came as multiple colors because I only liked the red Swedish Fish but not that they come in red, I like them.
Blessing N.
Blessing N.
Clinton, MD

I love chewy candies, so this one was a winner for me. It's so tasty especially for those who have a sweet tooth like me.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC

I am absolutely addicted to these. I have to fight the urge to buy these when I see them at the store or else when I get to the car and start eating them on the drive home and have them finished before I get there
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.

I really don't like these candies. I have tried them so many times to see if my taste buds have changed but so far nothing has changed.
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Whittier, CA

I always get a pack when I watch movies at home or when I'm at school. I love them the only thing I don't love is that they get stuck on my teeth but other then that I love them.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA

If you are looking for an awesome candy to snack on, swedish fish are wonderful. I love how chewy they are and the flavor is seriously mouthwatering. There will be none left once I open the bag!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now