Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Stephen I.
Stephen I.
Albuquerque, NM

My dad used to love these things. At first I didn't quite understand. Then I grew up. They're pretty good if you like gummy candy with a good but not overwhelming flavor.
Caitlyn O.
Caitlyn O.
London, Ontario

I could possible eat the whole bag. Scratch that I CAN eat the whole bag. Such a nice treat every once in a while. Great flavored chewy candy.
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA

I love the Swedish fish flavor. There is like nothing like it. They are so chewy and tasty!
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Killeen, TX

I'm a gummy candy lover more than any other type of candy, and these are my absolute favorite. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet, allowing you to just eat and eat them (hint:they're addicting!). They also aren't too chewy or sticky like a lot of gummy candies are. Ugh, they're so delicious.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN

Im sorry but i do not like these. As a kid i thought i was being punished when i got these trick or treating. I don't like how they stick in your teeth or the flavor.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Durant, OK

I used to not like these little gems when I was younger. Now I crave them always. They're delicious and hard to resist. When I see a bag of these in my mum's shopping bag, I practically salivate because I know they're for me. Hehe.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Riverbank , Ca

I love these they are so addicting and I can never stop once I eat them, the only thing I dislike about them is that they stick to your teeth really bad. haha. but other then that they are amazinggg
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Kincheloe, MI

So delicious. They are so chewy without being sticky enough to stick to your teeth. The flavor is great too!
Tate G.
Tate G.

I'm sorry if I upset anyone by saying this, but I greatly dislike Swedish fish. The flavor is too strong and doesn't taste right to me. Plus you can never get it out of your teeth. I don't know, I can't stand them.
ashley W.
ashley W.
Atlanta, TX

Love the taste of these little fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now