Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Svetlana D.
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a huge fan of sweets/candy. I'm more of a salty/savory kind of girl. However, these are addicting! You can't have just a few- you need to have them all!
kayla h.
kayla h.
Rumford, ME
I always enjoy eating these. It's not something I eat very often but when I do yumm! They just taste really good sticking to your teeth and all! I usually buy them at the movie theater as a treat!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Sugar Hill, GA
I haven't tired them before till my bf gave me some and they were pretty good
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Park City, KS
Delicious! I love have soft and chewy these are. Only thing is they seem greasy sometimes which is odd to me for a candy. So yummy though!
Elva L.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
I make my kids my own version of Ocean Water and add some Swedish Fish to their cups. They love it!!
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Tucson, AZ
Vegetarian friendly gummy fish!!!!! So good, so addictive.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
The Swedish really have something going here! I have loved these since I was a kid. There is something about how they are soft in your mouth but hard until you bite them. Very unique candies.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Very addicting candy that has been around for many years. I love to mix them in with my berry blue Jell-O, so it will look like they are fish swimming in water. Very tasty craft to do with the kiddos.
Jacquelynn V.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
These are not quite an A because they are a hit & miss type candy. Sometimes when i get them they don't taste like anything, kinda like plastic but sometimes they are fabulous. Still a must try!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Ladys Island, SC
These bring back the good memories of when I sat on the huge couch with my Papa John watching movies, playing games, and of course eating these delicious sugary treats! Their taste is one I'll NEVER forget! Honestly it's has been a while since I've treated unselfish to some, but I can taste the great flavor as I write! Mmmm....
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?