The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,500 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Hubbies family loves these things. Brings them back to older days. They often get them for each other's special occasions
Can you say addicted? These are the perfect treat and not that bad for you. I love a fresh bag when they're really chewy.
This is something my mom has always ate, then I ate, now my kids love them too! We get these every time we can find them.
These are a great candy to eat at the movies or anytime for that matter! The flavor is hard to determine but it is yummy!
My favorite candy. I've loved these since I was really little! I used to share them with everybody... Now, not so much. 😉
I love chewy candies, so this one was a winner for me. It's so tasty especially for those who have a sweet tooth like me.
I've been eating these for years. they are cheap and you get many of them. the flavor is my favorite. it's sold all over.
I am giving this product 5 out of 5 stars because I live the way this candy. Taste and I love the price of the candy to.
Swedish fish are great. Sweet and gummy. Really great flavor and not overly gummy. These are not only yummy but fun also.
I cannot get over the waxy taste these candies leave in your mouth, let alone on your fingers. They used to be delicious.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos