Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Tarah S.
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY

Best chewy candy there is! It doesn't stick in your teeth like other chewy snacks, and the taste is superb.
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH

My friends love these, but i find them too hard and chewy. I prefer softer fish. They remind me of licorice.
Ariah M.
Ariah M.
Belton, TX

Give me more please, they are one of my favorites.
I don't ever share these and I tend to eat all of them on one sitting.🙂
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH

I like the taste of Swedish Fish but I really hate candy's that get stuck to my teeth. It makes them very uncomfortable to eat.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Macomb, MI

Growing up, Swedish Fish were always my moms favorite. My sister and I would walk to the corner store and pick her up some. Swedish Fish has got to be my favorite too. I find myself walking in the grocery store and finding products that are Swedish Fish flavored and buying them. BUT NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO THE ORIGINAL. Yum! Great for breakups, or when you lose your job. Just drown yourself in gummy red fish.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
Visalia, CA

Absolutely love thes!their a lil hard to find sometimes,as not all stores sell them:/ tried the other type of gummyfish😯 definitely not even close to these!I like the chewyness!
Shalyn M.
Shalyn M.
Montgomery, AL

I love these candies. I'm particularly pleased that Swedish Fish are a chewy candy that lacks gelatin, making them safe for vegetarians to eat. If you like the red ones, try the multi-flavor packs!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Sewell, New Jersey

I had a year long addiction to this candy when I worked near a drug store. Love this gummy candy, such a unique flavor that only this brand has. Copy cats don't even compare
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Washington, PA

I eaten these my whole life...Love
Ashton R.
Ashton R.

This taste awful.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now