Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Eliabeth D.
Eliabeth D.
Ceres, CA

These are my favorite go to candy I love that they come in jelly bean form and that they have a pack that has blue, green, and yellow fishes.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

Can't just have one Swedish fish! These are addicting. I eat them at work as a snack during the day. They're so tasty :) My whole office enjoys them!
Erika B.
Erika B.

For some reason I use to hate these, but as I've gotten older I've learned to like them. Definitely a candy that you have to have a "taste" for
Hang H.
Hang H.
Conyers, GA

This bring back the memories of my childhood. I loved eating the chewing fishes.
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA

I so love this, so yummy. Have to hide some from the kids.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Saint Rose, LA

Just sit back and pop on after another in your mouth
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Staten Island, NY

I'm 7 months pregnant and this is my major craving, well actually my only craving. My other half buys me the largest size bag and I finish them in one sitting and he can't believe how many and how fast I eat them.
Shiu Lei W.
Shiu Lei W.

So good!!! I can eat it all day. Soft and chewy. I like the smell of it when I open the bag. My childhood candy. Highly addictive.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY

Amir A.
Amir A.

Swedish fish are so yummy and awesome good part is they are not so sticky or to sour like sour patch.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now