Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tiyona S.
Tiyona S.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are really yummy and have a sweet taste ! These are the best i just love love love these and can eat them everyday .
Valerie B.
Valerie B.

Swedish Fish are tasty! I carry these with my sometimes when I am running a marathon!
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE

I love these sooo ooo much omg they taste so great and are easy to eat my son loves these too! They are a great sweet treat
ana m.
ana m.
Tulsa, OK

When i first got these candy i thought they were not going to be good because they were hard and just had a weird texture! but when i tried it it was soo good no I'm like addicted to them!!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

Bad gummy taste. Not sweet...hard gummy. Just bad. They're like gummy worm's red headed step child... Remind me of a gummy cough syrup flavored thing.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Shelbyville, KY

These are amazing! one of my favorite gummies. They are so chewy and the flavor is great! need a giant bag of these.
Vivian A.
Vivian A.

I love gummy candy there are my fav .. I love Swedish fish cause they aren't ass sweet as other gummies I love them
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME

I love these things. They are the best. I love the flavor and the chewiness of them. I love to keep a pack in my desk at work for that craving everyone gets once in awhile.
Kasey K.
Kasey K.

I used to eat these all the time a year or so ago, but then just all of a sudden got tired of them. I still know that I like them. They are chewy and yummy, and remind me of childhood. I also like their ocean series, that has different ocean animal shapes and flavors. They are pretty cheap. The only con is that they stick to your teeth, and are hard to get off without brushing.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

I love these fish, they remind me of my childhood. They are a little sticky, but they're worth it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now