Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Chyrelle R.
Chyrelle R.

A great low calorie gummy candy. I love these cause they're not too sweet. A really good gummy candy.
laura z.
laura z.

I liked these a lot they actually had a pinnacle liquor after it which was my absolute favorite drink with lemonade! love these candies.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Jacksonville, FL

I think swedish fish have a particularly distinctive taste among gummy candies. They do stick to the teeth though. But they're pretty yummy. An occasional indulgence.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Fairless Hls, PA

Swedish fish are the type of snacks that you can't just eat one of, you have to eat the whole bag or at least a handful!
Lisa Anne G.
Lisa Anne G.

These are good. Not a huge fan of gummy candies but these I really enjoy. A good ole time classic candy
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Lisbon, CT

These are one of my favorite candies. My little one loves them too! He calls them tuna fish.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY

I love getting swedish fish at the movie theater. They're a classic snack. The only down side is they stick to your teeth but so worth it!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA

These are by far my favorite candy of all time. I always buy them before I go on a plane or for a road trip, they just beat everyone. They are always good value (unless you're in an airport or candy store). Also, they have many different kinds like minis and the colorful ones. So good 10/10 recommend!! Especially with halloween coming up, the individual packs are great!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Windsor Locks, CT

My boyfriend loves these and makes my uy him some every time we go shopping and if i tell him no then he sneaks them in
Theresa Marie V.
Theresa Marie V.
Cebu City, Philippines

I love Swedish fish because it's sugar free and the flavor is great.. and I can eat the whole pact of it without being guilty because it's sugar free
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now