Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Lake Worth, FL
I have loved Swedish Fish for years and I have to get some whenever I see them. I especially love the mini packs because they are the perfect amount, if I get a big bag I will not stop!! I don't like the mixed color ones though, they need to be the orginal red ones only. :)
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
I'm a big gummy candy eater and these really catch my attention cause not only is it a good flavor but doesn't leave a grimy taste in my mouth like most gummy do.
Sonja M.
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
One of my all time favorite candies. I could eat them continuously for days. They're sweet and who wouldn't love a whole bag of red flavor?? lol
victoria b.
victoria b.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love these things cherry is one of my favorite candy flavors so it is nice to open up a bag of these and not have to pick out any icky ones.
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Waukesha, WI
Swedish fish are the best, and the larger bag makes it easy to keep in the house as well as on the go! I added these to the top of blue cupcakes and made my ocean theme cupcakes that much better
Kameron M.
Kameron M.
New Martinsville, WV
I love swedish fish they are a little chewy btu amazing not my favorite but one the best candies
cassandra j.
cassandra j.
Iowa City, IA
Love eating these at the movie theatre! This is my go-to candy when I am not feeling chocolate
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Usually when I crave candy I want chocolate! But when I want what I call a "chewy candy" this is my go to!
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY
Love this snack! Not too sweet and satisfies my craving for a sweet treat. Even if you leave them out for a bit...they are still great. Slightly tough, but the sweetness is still there!
Xiu Xiu Z.
Xiu Xiu Z.
Millville, NJ
Soft and chewy kids love to eat it. I love it too! its sweet and chewy just how I like it!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?