Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Dani R.
Dani R.

Another of my all-time favorite candies! The generic "red fish" have a weird texture and don't compare to these!
Lexy A.
Lexy A.

These are one of my favorite chewy candies! I love the flavor and I could eat a whole bag by myself!
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Trussville, AL

I LOVE SWEEDISH FISH!!!!!!! They are so amazing! Definitely try these if you haven't
Lakeita P.
Lakeita P.

This is a very good candy. The downside to this sweet snack is that it sticks to your teeth like none other. If you don't like sticky candy then this snack is not for you!
Erika V.
Erika V.
Bend, OR

I normally don't like fish but I really love these fishies!
Samaria F.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC

I love chewy candy and these are top of the line! They are a pretty old candy but they are sweet and fruity! I lvoe them and they are sold in a nice sized bag at most dollar stored!!!
Beatriz Z.
Beatriz Z.
Boulder, Co

A little upset finding out they weren't made in sweden! (joke) but still one of my all time favorites, great to snack on
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY

Best snack, but if I eat too much I get sick. ahaha
Annie S.
Annie S.
Great Bend, KS

This has always been my favorite candy since I can remember. Not too sweet, but just right. Always good to have around!
Kyra R.
Kyra R.
Westfield, MA

Best freakin candy ever. everyone in my family eats these and it doesn't even have to be movie night to be in the mood for them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now