The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,451 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are so addictive and definitely one of my favorite candies. I will easily take down a whole box or bag in one sitting. YUM!
Ive loved these things since i was a young girl. Absolutely would recommend to everyone with a craving for gummies.
I love you a million red Swedish fish. No really though. Swedish fish are my all time favorite.
Classic candy. Love it. I like all gummies but Swedish Fish definitely have their own thing going with the flavors.
These are so unexpectedly addicting! Not too sweet and my kids LOVE them! One of our favorites!
My boyfriend and my favorite candy. So delicious and chewy. The perfect amount of sweetness that isn't overwhelming.
Delicious, old-time family favorite. Cherry and chewy, the only problem is it getting stuck in your teeth (but it's really no big deal).
These are extremely delicious. I'm not a big fan of gummy candy but I love these little fishes.
This is a classic chewy, fruity candy. A downside though is that they are extremely sticky and hard to get out from between your teeth.
Hubby's favorite! He gets these for Christmas and birthdays and any other time we go to the store. Him and the daughter fight over them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos