22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Can you say addicted? These are the perfect treat and not that bad for you. I love a fresh bag when they're really chewy.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. I really like eating them at the movies, and I tend to buy them at walmart.
We all love swedish fish in our house so this would be a great option to reduce the amount of sugar intake for the kids.
I love the fishis., i love the taste.., chewing them is the problem because they get stuck on my teeth.., but i love them
I can finish a bag by myself. They are that good. Although they do get stuck in my teeth the great taste makes up for it.
These are a great candy to eat at the movies or anytime for that matter! The flavor is hard to determine but it is yummy!
Love them, it's something you really have to try for yourself and decide if you'll like it or not! Try a small pack first
Sweet and nice. Love the shape no can duplicate the texture or flavor of these little Swedish fish. They are the ulimate
Swedish Fish are amazing! Duh. They've been around forever and they'll be around forever because they're simply the best.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos