Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sherly H.
Sherly H.
Elk Grove, CA

My friend let me have one in high school and boy was I missing out until then. Such a super cute shape too.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Apollo, PA

This is another life long favorite of mine. I mainly a chocolate kind of candy girl, but when I want something fruity these are definitely the first thing I reach for.
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL

These are amazing, my favorite candy. They are so chewy and pretty and just perfect. Me and my brother will go through a whole bag of them in one night.
Ban A.
Ban A.
Whitewater, WI

That's a FANTASTIC THING, SWEDISH FISH!
angelina h.
angelina h.
Evergreen Pk, IL

Classic candy with the right amount of flavor and chew. Plus they are not very fattning
Melissa T.
Melissa T.

I usually get this whenever I'm craving something sweet because I let the flavor take a while to dissolve it, hence not chewing on it haha. I'm not into a sour candy lover, usually pick this up for a go snack.
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
Paducah, KY

The fish that is sooo delicious.. Swedish fishes! lol they aren't only chewy but the flavor is great! I can never stop at only eating a few.
Nasha M.
Nasha M.
Prattville, AL

Omg i would always find these things in my halloween candy bag when i was little. they only had one flavor i think. i guess i just don't like these candies
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

This is a pretty good candy it tastes good but its a bit too chewy and gets stuck in your teeth if you eat too many.
Toni W.
Toni W.
Saginaw, tx

Swedish fish have been one of my fave candies for years. Very addicting. Always on hand at home.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now