Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Westerville, OH

I don't mind gummys, but these would not be my first choice of a candy. My son loves them, but if I had to choose between these and Gummy Bears I would probably choose the Gummy Bears instead.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Ballston Spa, NY

These are so addicting! My father cannot get enough of these. They aren't too chewy like a gummy which is nice, perfect texture!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY

Love to eat these day and night. Although I think the smaller ones tastes better then the bigger ones for some reason.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Saint Johns, MI

Swedish fish are my all time favorite. You can't just eat one. I usually end up eating the whole bag! They are seriously so good. Just the right amount of gummy and flavor. So good!!!
dena g.
dena g.

Love the flavor its soft and chewy .I Like to hold them in my hand to get them all soft and warm then stretch them out before I eat them yummy.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Derby, KS

Its soft, chewy and oh-so-good! The sweetness can be a little overwhelming if you eat too much (its given me a headache before). Its such a unique taste, I love it!
Cara S.
Cara S.

I love Swedish Fish! They're so chewy and flavorful. They are one of my favorite candies by far!
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA

Swedish fish are adorably yummy :) I love them and i would love a voxbox of them haha<3 no but seriously they are cute and tasty :3
Leslie V.
Leslie V.

I can't stand these candies. They taste like rubber and have no flavor. The ones that do have flavor are better off without. Yeah, their portable and easy to bring around with you. But it's disgusting. Ewwww...
Liz T.
Liz T.
Brooklyn, NY

A bit stickier and chewier than your average gummy bear but these fishys are delectable snacks! Great taste and cute to look at.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now