Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Rozlyn G.
Rozlyn G.
Ohh so yummy!!! especially if you love any type of red candy, gummy thing!
Carly N.
Carly N.
Westminster, MD
Loveee this! They have been a favorite of mine for a long time. The only problem is they get a little too sweet after a while, so don't get too many :)
Erin M.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
All of my friends rave about these, so I know they are very popular, however, they simply aren't my favorite gummy. I don't love the flavor and wish they had more variety.
Laena B.
Laena B.
Saskatchewan
I live kick rice and I love raspberries so this is a really fun candy for me to eat. I also like that they come in a small package unlike a bigger lick rice package.
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Cheltenham
Love this candy its a child hood favorite of mine!!! They are fruity and when I need something sweet that isn't chocolate this candy is definitely a must!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
I am addicted to these little fish candies. They taste so good.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
These are very tasty. You can get both big and mini varieties as well as some multi-flavored varieties; however the original flavor is still best. I am not sure what the consistency is supposed to be - I prefer when they are firmer as they don't stick in my teeth as much then.
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.
Absolutely love Swedish fish! I go to the dollar tree and grab a bag all the time! Have to eat them while locked in my bedroom so I don't have to share with my kids! Lol
Sara K.
Sara K.
Sarasota, FL
I keep a bag of these with me at all time! Favorite candy. Not too sweet and they satisfy your sugar craving.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the drink fish bowl from Joes Crab Shack and they always put these fishies in there. So delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?