The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,424 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish even if they can stick in my teeth. They are chewy and sweet and I could eat a whole bag in a sitting!
You just simply can not go wrong with some Swedish fish just can't they are chewy and yummy. And the flavor is so unique.
I think these are gross. The flavor and consistency make me gag. The only people I have ever seen even eat them are kids
This is my go to candy. I will forever love this "a little less bad for you" candy. It is easy to eat and never gets old.
I always get these at the movie theatre! they're so yummy - in moderation. Only bad thing is they get stuck to your teeth
I am just a sucker for all gummy candy and Swedish fish do not disappoint. I can eat a whole bag of these in one sitting!
My all time favorite candy and I will always enjoy this candy. It's amazing! I love it anti an never get enough of them!
Recently had these at my work for Halloween. I will admit I snacked on a few and I am already wanting more. So delicious
Can you say addicted? These are the perfect treat and not that bad for you. I love a fresh bag when they're really chewy.
My go to snack for the movies. I love the texture and taste of the fish. Perfection at it's finest! Give me all the fish!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos