The Best Gummy Candies: 17K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,857 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Literally the BEST candy ever!!!! I could eat these all day. They are so sweet and chewy, I absolutely love them!!!
Sometime I get bags where the fish are just too hard, as if they're stale. But when I get a bag where they aren't too hard I enjoy them.
This is my favorite candy! The best ever so chewy and delicious ! i recommend this product if your looking for that!
I have loved these since i was a kid! Once i start, i cannot put the bag down! Theyre so affordable too!
These are fun to eat. They are also cute an delicious as well. I'm us them in my cocktail as decorative .
This candy got me through so many classes while working on my BA. I know it's bad, but I hated to share them with anyone in my classes.
These things are addicting. You can't just eat one. It's the type of candy that you get really disappointed because you ran out so fast
I can't go to Ikea without picking these up. I love them... not too sweet, kind of hard to eat, so it takes a while
I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect snack when I'm craving sugar. They are my go to snack for long car drives
Love love love these. Super excited when I grab a bag because they give me the little sweet treat I need
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos