Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Worcester , Ma

These have and always will be my favorite candy! A good little sweet treat when you need a pick me up. You have to be careful because they are so addicting!
Karla Michelle L.
Karla Michelle L.
Santa Cruz, CA

I love Swedish Fish! It has been one of my favorite candies since I was a child! The flavor is good and it is the perfect amount of gummy! Worth trying when your at the theater or in need of a sweet treat!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA

I love these soooooooooooo very much these are so amazing i cant even describe it they are so soft and chewy and so very delicious! the taste i unbelievable its so great! if you haven't tried these yet your missing out and need to asap!
Rhylee D.
Rhylee D.

Swedish Fish are amazing! Although to me, the more you eat, the more i think that the flavor gets a little gross :(
Paige H.
Paige H.
Marietta, GA

Sorry! I know all my friends love these, but I cannot stomach them. I really like gummy bears but these are nothing like those. They are not even close. They taste more like licorice. I think they are low calorie though, so that is a plus!
Fae A.
Fae A.
SCITUATE

I could eat the whole bag!
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Cincinnati, OH

I love how chewy these are. Great snack for the movies!
Meishia B.
Meishia B.
E Springfield, PA

Into my tummy! yummmmm! these are soo good. i cant really explain the flavor but i just love them! they don't get stuck into your teeth either like you would expect!
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN

I just started eating these again! I forgot how good they were! I love that they have their own unique flavor! Now I can't stop eating them! :)
Sandy K.
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA

One of my favorite candies! I could eat an entire bag and still want more of these. I love that these come in large bags and small boxes so you can try, key word...try, to monitor how many you eat. Delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?