Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ellen K.
Ellen K.
Hamburg, NY
Great snack/candy that you won't feel TOO guilty about. Kosher too.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
My mom got me addicted to these when I was a kid. She (we) ate them all the time. I don't buy them often anymore but when I am feeling nostalgic I buy a bag or two and they are still as great as always!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorites! they aren't to sweet & they're easy to find. I remember having these growing up & I'm never tired of them.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Ah may zing.... perfect gummi candy is the Swedish fish. they are fun to soak in alcohol and eat on their own
Melian P.
Melian P.
Woonsocket, RI
Ugh, my favorite gummy candy in the world. absolutely looooove eating them. only hate how they sometimes get stuck in your teeth lol
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
If they wouldn't use red dye I could eat more of these. I have actually ate so many I got hives so bad I was in the hospital from these. LOVE the flavor, HATE the dye!
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
State College, PA
My parents always get me swedish fish as a gift for holidays and I'm very content with that. i love these, even though eating too many will make me sick. although this are super sticky and hard to eat, they will always have a place in my heart.
Carly B.
Carly B.
Quincy, MA
I have loved these for years and years! Although there a little sticky they're my go to treat.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, Arizona
One of my favorite candies! They are so good when they're fresh! Perfect cherry flavor without being too sweet!
Danny A.
Danny A.
Saint Paul Park, MN
I love these little fishies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?