Add a Photo
Photos (55)
maryam z.
maryam z.

A great treat that everyone enjoy. They are soft, chewy and they taste great. My kids and I love eating Swedish Fish as a snack. We did try the colorful Swedish Fish that came out and those don't taste as good as the red ones do. I am satisfied with the fishies =)
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Plymouth, IN

Swedish Fish are my favorite chewy candy! I could seriously eat them by the bucketful. There is something about the texture and the flavor. I'm not sure what it is, almost a strawberry, and the ever delicious chewiness of the candy itself. They're also fat free which is a plus considering how many of them I eat!
Scarlet W.
Scarlet W.

Growing up I was the only one that I knew liked these everybody would always leave these in the candy bowl for me. I love these
Christina  E.
Christina E.
Savannah, GA

I used to keep these in my car to snack on and during the winter, they would freeze. It totally changes the texture, making them more chewy than gummy. I prefer them this way, but the flavor is always amazing and I never get sick of eating them.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Oak Lawn, IL

Obsessed with Swedish Fish! Favorite type of gummy for sure.
I have a great recipe for a really good Swedish Fish Martini or shot! Yummy
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cincinnati, OH

I like these candies and so does my daughters.
Ania G.
Ania G.

Oh god these things ...they're the entire reason why i cant loose ten pounds ..no self control..hey at least they're a fat free food right?
Shannon R.

When I was little we would go to the softball games where they sold penny candy and I would get a bunch of sweedish fish. They are to this day just as delcious as they were then in my opinion. I got a big bag of them yesterday and ate a large amount. My children love them to but with them having red dye I don't allow them to eat them very often anymore as it effects their behavior.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

These have to be one of my favorite candy. There so sweet and yummy! I could eat a whole bag in day, of course I wouldn't though. People are crazy if they have never tried them.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Grand Rapids, MI

There isn't much chewy sweet candy for vegetarians, but Swedish Fish is 100% vegetarian friendly! I loved these! Sweet and addicting. They do get stuck in your teeth sometimes though.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now