The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,915 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Yummy chewy and a classic.good nostalgic snack that reminds me of childhood.decent size and picked up from local store
Amazing candy that is definitely my favorite! Perfect candy for kids of all ages!!!!!!
Love Swedish fish! The big bag is nice for sharing along with keeping it fresh if you want to spread it out over time.
Love swedish fish. Can eat them all day. My son & niece's & nephews fight over them. Always in my home & someone always grabbing a handful
Favorite childhood candy. It’s still delicious. Love love love. Can purchase anywhere.
I can eat a whole bag of these. I love how chewy they are and the flavor lasts forever. They are just like chips, you can't just have one.
Always a classic go to sweet treat. These are so good and always great w popcorn at the movies too
There is nothing better than Swedish fish. I could eat these every day. Not too chewy.
Delicious! And the mini Swedish fish are the perfect treat for my daughter while potty training!
Swedish fish are a long time favorite of mine. They have been around forever. I love gummy candy and the flavor of Sweedish Fish is great.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos