The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Kids and adults live Swedish fish so they are a household staples year round and at gatherings
I LOVE THESE! This is my all-time favorite candy! So delicious and addicting!!!!
A classic from my childhood, you can't go wrong with these delicious candies! They are actually vegan and are worth every calorie!
One of my favorite candies. This is my weakness!! I can finish a whole bag of this in one sitting.
I don't know about you nut gummies make me smile. And these beauties are no different. While lacking in flavor choices, what they do have is delicious. A slightly different texture than gummy bears, but still delightful.
These are my go to candy, no matter what time of year.
Yum! I buy these weekly, seriously so good. The only downfall is that they get stuck to your teeth really easily. If you have braces stay away
Love swedish fish. red is my favorite. sweet and soft, chewy with a yummy flavor. this could be one of my favorite candies
Uuuhhhh i love thos things!!!! They kinda taste like playdoe but then not really hahahah!!
One of the few non chocolate candies that I really like. Soft yet chewy with a slight cherry flavor. And the kids love them!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos