The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,992 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are the best chewy candy when you want something chewy and sweet! Love Swedish fish!
One of my absolute favorite candies! The bigger bag is great to have around the house! I love it!
A classic! One of our favorite candies to have on hand. Less calories and just the right amount of texture and sweet!
My daughter's favorite since she was little. Nice soft chewy cherry deliciousness! We always fight over the last one!
My wife couldn't survive without her Swedish Fish, she eats them often and we have a bag in the cabinet at all times!
Swedish fish is the by far my favorite type of candy. they are quite big but contin fewer calories than most candies
I love Swedish fish so much. they are a perfect fat free food to snack on. they are chewy and sweet and so addicting.
These chewy candies are so flavorful. Becomes a habit of grabbing a handful at a time to snack on!
Swedish fish are pretty good! Not necessarily my favorite or go-to candy, but I'll eat it if it's in front of me lol.
These remind me of going to movies with my Dad as a kid. They are the best. I want to go out and grab some right now.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos