Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Trista K.
Trista K.
akron, OH

Love to take this candy to the movies!! They are sweet and gummy!!! It's a classic snack that's been around for years!! You can buy this candy about anywhere!! It's a great value. My kids enjoy as well!! Of course this is a repurchase worthy!!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Watertown, SD

My kids and I love these! The texture bothers some people, but I don't mind them. They are a little harder than gummy bears. I like that you can buy the regular size and then there are smaller bite sized ones as well. I like the cherry flavor.
Gina R.
Gina R.

Yeah!!! This is my absolute favorite, go-to candy. Great value at BJ's by the box! I have to control myself while watching a good movie. Great flavor, doesn't stick to my teeth like most jelly candies and is definitely worth every repurchase.
Elisa K.
Elisa K.

Don't you hate getting toothaches when you try to enjoy something unnecessarily sweet? You don't have to worry about that at all with Swedish fish. They're not overly sweet gummies so they're perfect to enjoy and relax with. Highly recommend!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

I love Sweedish Fish! I don't buy them often, but when I do I really enjoy them. There are off-brand look alikes out there, but don't be fooled. Sweedish Fish are never hard or chalky like some of the look alikes can be. Definitely recommend!
Lian D.
Lian D.

Satisfies fruity, gummy cravings without being overly sweet. The flavor is subtle and the gummies don't stick to your teeth. Since I love cherry flavoring, it's nice to have a whole bag of just cherry gummies that have just the right texture.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA

If you can't get Swedish Fish from a candy shop in bulk, this is the next best thing! Always delicious, always shareable! They can be found at any grocery or drug store. The bag has plenty for the usual price. Yummy and delicious go get some!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID

I love the tangy fruity flavor of these candies. They always bring a smile to me face! Not to expensive for the value. I haven't tasted anything like them before. You can buy them almost anywhere they sale candy, super makers to gas stations.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.

This is my top craved gummy snack. I'll go through period's of time where all I want to eat is swedish fish. They remind me of my mom because we used to eat them all the time when I was little. I'd definitely recommend swedish fish to anyone!
Jebneel D.
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA

Swedish fish are so delicious!
I've tried the original red ones and the colored ones!👌🏼 I can finish all the bag if I wanted to. The only thing that bugs me is that there chewy and SOMETIMES stick to my teeth other than that they are amazing.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now