Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Clare C.
Clare C.

Swedish fish are my addiction they feel my energy every morning when I go to the nurses office I tell her that I have beds for iPads and she says hey do you want to eat some Swedish fish I'll get you a Diet Coke to this is the highlight of my day
Angela A.
Angela A.

These hit the spot for chewy fruity goodness. I can only handle eating a few at a time but they have a unique flavor unlike anything else. Almost like a red berry. They are very affordable especially when you buy the big bag at Target or Walmart.
Emily D.
Emily D.

One of my favorite candies ever. So yummy and fun to eat and share. I love getting them for parties with friends. I have yet to find a similar candy as good as these. However, I wouldn't eat them with braces as they tend to get stuck very easily.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC

This is an absolutely great sweet to eat. My whole family enjoys them. They have a yummy sweet flavor, and are the perfect snack. They are affordable which is always a plus. We buy these all the time. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.

Swedish fish are the bomb. They are so chewy and delicious and its flavor is amazing. They are very affordable and anyone could buy it. It's a great value and its an item I would recommend over and over again. 5 STARS FOR EXCELLENCE! LOVE ITT!!!
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA

So fun to eat and the one flavor is soo yummy ... It's a very unique gummy and isn't as sticky as must gummies . It depends where they are purchased most times you can get them for a decent price. I would totally recommend these they are yummy !
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.

Huge fan of Swedish Fish! These are a comfort food for me. They aren't the healthiest sugary treat however it has great flavor. There are also additional flavors available other than the original. Great price and value, I recommend this product.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA

Classic! I giggled when I was at Trader Joes and saw Scandinavian Swimmers, these are a mainstay. I use them to garnish a Swedish Fish martini, Pinnacle makes this flavored vodka that's very convincing! Great for kids, and the big kids at heart!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY

I have always loved Swedish Fish. They are very good and they are not too sweet. They are a gummy candy, but they aren't that gummy. You don't have to chewy these for a long time, like you do most gummies. I would buy these in cups. I love them.
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

Swedish fish is one of my guilty pleasures, it's one of my favorite candies to eat, I also like to put it in my water to flavor it, I heard you can also put them in vodka and make a Swedish fish flavored vodka which I definitely want to try lol!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now