BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Michele P.
oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite candies! It has just enough flavor you could eat a whole package. I love Swedish fish because it's a good price for the amount of fish you get. You can buy a bag anywhere! Enjoy!
Cynthia W.
Swedish Fish are SO addicting! Which is why I have a love-hate relationship with these bags of swedish fish...it is so good that you'll want to keep eating...luckily the bag is re-sealable...but the bad thing? Because it comes in a 5 lb bag...you'll want to keep eating and eating..
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
This is the greatest gummy candy on the market. As a standalone candy it is truly one of the greatest. The taste is phenomenal. As a runner I'm constantly looking for something to take with me on one runs that's easy to eat and give me a little extra fuel. Although most of the time candy is it recommended Swedish fish is a favorite.
Theresa B.
Bellevue, WA
I love Swedish fish, it's one of my favorite childhood candies. The flavor is really specific and incomparable to anything else. You can get these for fairly cheep. The only thing I don't like about them is how they stick to your teeth. But that won't stop me from having one or two!
JenMarie M.
Smyrna, GA
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH! They are a good substitute for a candy that is low in sugar. I always buy Swedish Fish from Family Dollar or CVS because they always have a sale on them so you can essentially buy one and get one free. Perfect snack for your purse, car, or desk drawer.
Melissa M.
Swedish fish have and always will be my mom and I's favorite candy. Luckily the two of us work together so we always have one of the giant bags(with the convenient zip lock top) stashed in her office.
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are for sure my favorite chewy candy! They are soooooooo addicting! They are pretty affordable and easy to access anywhere. I would say you get a good amount of product for you're money as well
Pinal P.
Osceola , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite candies out there! This new Go-Pak is the coolest concept too! I love that it can just sit in my cup holder for a little snack while I'm on the road; especially when I'm stuck in traffic. Plus the lid provides a great seal to keep them from going stale. Pretty awesome concept and they weren't too bad of a price!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Don't get me wrong I love love love love Swedish Fish ,but I don't like how chewy they are and that they get stuck in my teeth. Also I don't like that it hurts my jaw chewing them that's why I rarely eat them ,but other than that the flavor is great! I don't recommend to anyone with braces.
Alyssa Z.
Fontana, CA
Swedish fish are delicious. They are addicting and I have to force myself to put the bag down when I have them. They are an affordable candy and something that most people enjoy the taste of. I have purchased them a countless amount of times and I am sure that I will continue to.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?