Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Rogelia M.
Rogelia M.
Fontana, CA
Delicious i love making jell-o cups...blueberry flavor i mix it with the grenadine unflavored and then at the bottom i put this little fishes and it looks like a fish swimming in it the kids love this idea good for parties
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Most people don't like Swedish fish, but I love them. They are perfect for when you need to satisfy your candy craving, but aren't looking for anything too sweet/sour/rich. I always find myself with a bag of these on hand.
Becky B.
Becky B.
These are my favorite. I portion them out into small bags or else they would be gone in a day. I like that the nah is big enough that you feel you get your money's worth. Only problem is you can eat so many in one sitting.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS CANDY. I buy the big bags from Sam's for around $7, which is more affordable than buying a bunch of tiny bags. I think the fish in the big bags are always fresher and overall just offer a great taste.
Michelle
Michelle
Swedish fish, although they don't sound appealing, they are definitely some of my favorite candies. They are the perfect gummy candy that has a burst of flavor. I would recommend this candy to anyone wanting a sweet snack.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
I'm A gluten for these all red cheery delight! It's disgusting that I can eat a pound of these in a day and not feel guilty at all!! There's something so satisfying about the chewiness and size of these when they are soft!
Lucia W.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI
I have loves these since I was a little kid. These are great for days when you want a sweet treat, but you don't want too have too much sugar. They sell a lot of gummy type products now but these will forever be the best.
Kristal L.
Kristal L.
Jensen Beach, FL
These have been my favorite candy since a kid I used to and still now try to get them everytime we go to the store sometimes it works but these candies are the best at least to me. They are sweet without to many calories.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Stormville, NY
These candies have seemed to become a tad too sweet. They're affordable and I can understand purchasing them when you NEED to eat something. The gelatin base is pleasing,however. Definitely not a regular purchase of mine.
Estephany H.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I love swedish fish. Sounds weird right? But these are absolutely delicious. They have a fruity flavor to them. The name might not be appealing at the beginning, but trust me you wont regret trying these yummy gummies :-)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?