BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these gummy fish. I have no idea what the actual flavor of these are but they are delicious and addicting. I don't like the multi colored ones just the red ones. I get these at least once a month.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
I go crazy for Swedish fish! I could totally finish a whole bag all on my own. They have a wonderfully sweet flavor, but not too sweet. They are just a very delicious treat to eat! Yummy! Buy them today!
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA
I would say these are in my top 5 of candy. It tastes great. I love the taste. It's one of my go-to candies, I eat these all the time. And the price is great, you can find a small box for under a dollar.
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA
Swedish Fish are so addicting. I love that they are not too sweet and the level of chewiness is perfect too. Not too squishy but not to hard either. I have to be careful or I can eat an entire large bag.
Julia R.
Lutz, FL
Swedish fish are a candy that I crave. They are pretty unique in flavor and the fish is just too cute! They are filled with flavor and aren't too sweet. They are very affordable and easy to get anywhere.
audrey e.
PHOENIX, AZ
Low calorie and addicting. I love the texture of Swedish fish. Slightly hard on the outside and super soft, gummy filling. They are easily found at any grocer or gas station. Definitely a road trip food!
Ciara B.
Stockton
I love Swedish fish they're my favorite candy I love them so so much I love there flavor and chewiness I just love it so much like I mean who doesn't like them there really good and very flavorful to me
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Basic Swedish fish is amazing! I love the flavor. I've never tasted anything else like them. They are an affordable snack for sure. I'd say you get a pretty good value for the bag and the price you pay.
Jennifer D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are the ultimate gummy candy. They are soft, delicious and chewy but not overly sticky. They are also gluten-free so they are great for families with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish Fish. Not too sweet, not overly chewy like a gummy, but a great soft candy. I also get a kick out of the fact that they have them at checkout at Ikea... you know, because they're Swedish.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?