Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

My husband and kids loves these. They taste good, but I'm not a fan of chewy candy or food dyes. You also have to use them up not too long after you open the bag or they get really hard. Over all it's a chewy candy. Not bad and not great.
Justin H.
Justin H.
Middletown, PA

I bought ginormous bag of Swedish Fish. Big mistake! Not because they aren't delicious, but because I literally couldn't stop myself from eating them! One of my all-time favorite candies ever. So soft, sugary, delicious...mmmm... *drools*
Jordanne G.
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA

This is a candy I always sneak into the movies with! It's not to sticky and has a very pleasant taste. It's great for gifts and comes with a big portion size. Not pricy at all and worth buying. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Krystan T.
Krystan T.

I love Swedish fish! They are a soft gummy chew and each fish has its own flavor. A serving is 7 pieces so 185g pack can last quite awhile. I pick them up at my local grocery store but you can get them most places where candies are sold.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Swedish fish are some of my favorite candies, I love their flavor and cute packaging! Easy to share with all of my friends because you can just prop the bag open and leave it on a table, or pass it around to whoever you're sharing it with
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO

Awesome! Incredible! Tasty! Juicy! There isn't just one word that can describe these! They may be small but they pack a delicious punch! Great flavor and great price!!!! I would recommend this candy to anyone who likes yummy gummy candy!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

These will pull out a filling. They're so chewy so get them as fresh as possible. Such a good treat but so sweet. So only a couple is fine. Floss and brush well after or you'll get cavities. Great for the movies to alternate wth popcorn.
Jacquelyn T.
Jacquelyn T.

Mine and my dads favorite candy! Whenever we go on road trips we always get these suckers to chew on! They are soft and have just the right amount of sugar in them! I love the taste of them and the design of the actual fish is super cute
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX

I can't say that these are the best candy I have ever tasted but there's something about being able to munch on a gummy candy that I love. They kind of remind me of twizzlers honestly. I bought some the other day and wasn't disappointed!
Angel W.
Angel W.

Chew gooey it's like giving you all that gummy bear realness but like harder and it's like more old-style and it's like a d**n. Like really cheap for like one of those big bags a dollar something. Eat over 20-26 and ur stomach will hurt
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now