Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Fort Myers , FL
Never been dissatisfied with these candies. They are priced so well (usually a dollar). Their flavor is so good and no tiger candy compares. I eat them almost every month. I would recommend these to anyone who likes sweets.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
marietta, ga
I love Swedish fish, but I wish that the assorted colors bag was more popular these days. I always see the plane read and for some reason I just like the multicolored ones better even though they don't taste that different.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked! They are low fat and gluten free which makes them a great treat!
Jazmin N.
Jazmin N.
June 3, 2016, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love love love love Swedish Fish it is my favorite candy they're always soft never stale.
my niece loves them can give them to her without worrying about her making a mess in my car great taste love love love this product
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
The girls are obsessed with these. I buy a big pack about once a month. I try to hid them so they don't eat them all in one swipe but they always find them. Perfect for them since they are teething and learning how to chew.
jess t.
jess t.
Great candy but there are better candies
many people don't like them but I do
they re like gummy bears but they are harder to chew and are fish
great price and lots of fish in each bag
recommend if you like gummy bears
9/10
Luis G.
Luis G.
Canoga Park, CA
Love these little fishes. The flavor is amazing. The price is great also. Can be purchased in make stores nationwide. Target, grocery stores etc... compared to other candies it puts up a battle. They are worth buying again.
Shayna J.
Shayna J.
Washington, DC
Plain classic Swedish fish are the best but I must disclose something, they are the only candy known to man to cause you to want to sleep, I don't know why and maybe it's just me but Swedish fish just put me right to sleep.
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
June 22, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
These are always a favorite at all my parties we have used these for generations. Swedish fish are tasty and affordable for any house hold. they are great for camping or a car snack no mess cleanup. I recommend for all ages
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Swedish fish are just like fruit snacks. They also have them in assorted flavors. The only thing I don't really like about them is, they get stuck in your teeth easily. But that's kind of expected when eating a chewy candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?