22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
corona, CA
The packaging says they are fat free, which makes me think they're not that bad for my waistline. Once you start eating these, it's hard to stop though. Make sure to get a fresh batch. Some can be stale and not soft.
marie A.
marie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are so perfect ! i really love using these to decorate cakes, cupcakes and much more. as well as i enjoy eating them just how they are. love the flavor of them. one of my favorite candies of all times .
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC
I have been eating Swedish fish since I could chew them. No matter what age I am I still always go for them when I want candy. (which is often). But it has to be Named Brand. The knock off's don't even come close!!!
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Best gummy candy ever!!!! I do t know what it is exactly but every time I eat one it's amazing. They are soft and sticky so if you don't like candy stuck to your teeth these aren't for you but they are really tasty.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Hanover , PA
Can't say S thing wrong about Swedish fish. So cheap and yummy. Grew up snacking on Swedish fish,. They are sweet but not overly sweet like chocolate. I usually have these once every few months. Defiantly recommend!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
A great candy for road trips, movies, the beach... any time, really! Swedish Fish are a classic candy that all ages enjoy eating. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to satisfy a sweet gummy candy craving!!
abigail h.
abigail h.
I LOVE swedish fish. they do not have a strong fruity flavor.. they are subtle in a good way. you can eat many in one sitting without feeling like you've given yourself cavities. they are a firmer than a gummy bear.
PeggySue I.
PeggySue I.
Minneapolis, MN
Who doesn't love a good swedish fish! Chewy and not overly sweet these guys always remind me of my childhood! Not expensive and a big bag goes a long way - find them at target, walmart in the candy aisle. Delicious!
Summer P.
Summer P.
Swedish fish are amazing and if anyone tells you otherwise you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. They are so chewy and always taste fresh. I can't get enough of these I could honestly eat them all day
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Love the flavor and chewy texture of these little guys. Mt son's baby shower was nautical themed and these were part of my candy favors alone with life savors and salt water taffy. Excellent flavor, would buy again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?