22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Great value and always delicious. I love the resusable packaging that allows you to keep the fish fresh. Great for snacking
I love these me and my son eat these all the time. We get them from the dollar store. They are one of our go to for candies
A favorite of mine. You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish. They never last long in my house because everyone loves them.
I seriously buy these too often.. They're so addicting and you can't just have a few.. The bag is gone before you know it!
A favorite amongst my household! The kids love the Sweet taste and who doesn’t like eating a fish they didn’t have to catch
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite treats. Love them and buy them very often. I would definitely recommend them to others.
I always find myself picking up swedish fish in a alternative to sour patches. there both always on sale or mix and match.
One of our favorites I think the kids play with them as much as they eat them they're quick and easy and they're not messy
Not your average gummies snack. Texture is different..not too sweet..almost taste like a powdery substance on the outside.
This are my sons best candy , good in taste chewy enough to not stick to the teeth and best of all good in the price range.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos