Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Tampa, FL

I think my daughter's favorite candy. No other candy compares. We prefer the original red candies over the other colors.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

Bad gummy taste. Not sweet...hard gummy. Just bad. They're like gummy worm's red headed step child... Remind me of a gummy cough syrup flavored thing.
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY

I love the taste of these and they are super cheap. it is always a staple at halloween.
Tylinn W.
Tylinn W.

I remember eating these as a kid and not liking them much and I still do not enjoy them! They are very bland and hard/too chewy. They're very cute though, especially for themed parties and such.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL

No matter how old you are, you will love these!
Gloria m.
Gloria m.
Vallejo, CA

One of my favorote candies. I love the flavor but i would be awsome if they made other flavors
blaire r.
blaire r.
Indianapolis, IN

I love me some swedish fish especially when I go to the movie. Best gummy candy hands down.
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Racine, WI

They are amazing! There one of my favorite candies.There sweet but not over powering
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Stamford, CT

I love this candy the only thing is if you leave them outside to long the get hard. Do not eat if you have braces
Wallee K.
Wallee K.
Grand Blanc, MI

Love the flavor and texture of Swedish Fish. Biting their heads off it sooo satisfying!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now