Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI

Awesome sweet treat! I absolutely love this candy. Great taste and can buy in many different sizes
Anny L.
Anny L.
Redondo Beach, CA

THESE ARE SOO GOOD! CHEWY AND FLAVOR FILLED! They come in small little packages during halloween!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

Is it weird that I'm 18 but still like to play with these candies before I eat them? They're so good. Fruity, chewy and delicious...plus lots of FUN!
Angelica Q.
Angelica Q.
Hammond, IN

These aren't my first choice. After chewing them, my jaw hurts so bad. I prefer the Swedish fish drink at bars. Same taste without the dislocated jaw.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH

Addicted to Swedish Fish. They are super flavorful. Low fat. Perfect for when you are having a sugar craving.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Duvall, WA

These are one of my favorite candies. You always know what to expect with each bag. They also make great treats to set out at birthday parties and bbq's.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Thompsons Stn, TN

Yummy!! I loved these as kids and still love them as an adult. They are so good and such a perfect sweet treat!
Meg F.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY

One words: addicting. I love these. So much that I occassionally buy them in bulk at BJ's. They're so wonderfully chewy with the perfect amount of sweetness (not too little, not too sweet, but just right). The flavor is utterly unique and unforgettable.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Charleston, WV

Swedish Fish are one of favorite candies. I just need to be careful eating them with braces. They are also fun to use in arts and crafts projects with kids
Jacqui W.
Jacqui W.
Evanston, IL

I guess you love these or you hate them. I am unfortunately one of the latter. Dusty coating on outside leads to too chewy candy that feels like it has the power to rip off all those pesky fillings.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now