Add a Photo
Photos (58)
erik r.
erik r.
Platteville, WI
I love these things :D nuff said, been eating them since i was a kid
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Rubbery, sticks to your teeth and tastes like medicine. Yuck. I don't get why people like these.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
I am not a huge candy fan, but I will eat these once and awhile. I love how chewy they are, and who couldn't love how cute they are? I especially like the flavored sweedish fish, but I haven't seen them around lately.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN
Swedish Fish are delicious! They're the perfect snack for any time. The only downside is that they get stuck in your teeth!
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Waukesha, WI
Swedish fish are the best, and the larger bag makes it easy to keep in the house as well as on the go! I added these to the top of blue cupcakes and made my ocean theme cupcakes that much better
arisbel t.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
Gummy chewy goodness still don't know what the flavor is but it taste so good.
donna t.
donna t.
Meriden, CT
My husband will not go to the movies without his Swedish Fish.He loves them and thinks they are the perfect snack.
yaniris t.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge , Nj
One of my favorite candies ! they are perfect and everything i look for in a candy. they taste great and i eat them all the time .
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
Swedish fish are a hit or miss with people, you either love them or you hate them. I am on the hate end of the scale, whereas I used to love them. I just get sick of them and feel like they taste like medicine. I don't like how the outside is dry and chalky, and the inside gets stuck to your teeth!
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I'm not a huge fan of these because they don't really have much of a taste to them. They also stick to my teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?