Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Christina L.
Christina L.
Washington, DC

They're nice and soft so they aren't too hard or too chewy. Love them! The multi-flavored sea life ones are okay but my favorites are the red :)
Kris L.
Kris L.
Dubois, Pa

Love everything about these!
I used to get them at a little candy store up the street even I was younger. Red is good, the yellow orange and green aren't my favorite. The people are my all time favorite but haven't found them in years!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Meadville , PA

I love these fishies. I especially like to eat them with an ice cold Coca Cola. I can eat so many of these. So classic, so tasty...............................................
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Whitewater, WI

Love the flavor of Swedish fish! Very refreshing especially when refrigerated or frozen! One of my go-to candys!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc

I am not a fan of this candy. I don't like the flavor, and I don't like the texture. They taste like they have a chalk-like hard film over them. They're don't have the soft gummy texture that gummy-bears have. I know a lot of people that love these but I'm not a fan.
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE

I give this an A more for nostalgia than anything. I don't actually eat them, but the smell reminds me of my grandfather. He used to have me go to the Mom and Pop store across the street and buy him a handful. They were sold bulk and he would give me some change to buy him some Swedish Fish and I could get whatever candy I wanted as well.

On a side note, we gave one to our dog one time and I don't recommend it ;) It stuck to her teeth and created this unbelievable drool fest that was funny and mortifying at the same time :)
Kara L.
Kara L.

A favorite go-to candy for road trips or for a trip to the movie theater. great taste, don't stick to your teeth. hard to not eat too many.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI

My husband is obsessed. he loves these I would recommend to everyone :) great flavor so fun especially for kids and adults
Katrina V.
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl

Any time I go to the store I'm always so tempted to buy a bag! These have been my favorite since I was a kid and they always will be.
Yarid G.
Yarid G.
Los Fresnos, TX

A Good candy licorice but lacks some flavor and texture
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now